Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

Pilot doors on both sides is fixed... now are doors only on one side smile_o.gif

I solved gear problem. I found way how to create animated gear on that model. But it is inpossible to make it fully realistic (move gear to back and the up). I can only make gear moving up and then closing gear doors.

*drool*

At last, a proper, modern Russian Hind with working gear and realistic config.

*DROOL*

Can't wait for this mod guys.

biggrin_o.gif

Great work on "the Devil's Chariot" Maa.

She's so mean and ugly/beautiful, it makes me feel all poetic...

"...What the hammer! what the chain,

In what furnace was thy brain

What the anvil, what dread grasp,

Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

...Tyger Tyger burning bright,

In the forests of the night:

What immortal hand or eye,

Dare frame thy fearful symmetry. "

From "The Tyger" by William Blake, 1757-1827

biggrin_o.gif

... and realistic config.

What do you mean "realistic" config? Realistic ammo settings?

I don't know how realistic is our HIND:( I hope that we make all weapons and armour settings balanced between reality and gameplay in our MOD.

What do you mean "realistic" config? Realistic ammo settings?

I don't know how realistic is our HIND:( I hope that we make all weapons and armour settings balanced between reality and gameplay in our MOD.

Yeah basically; realistic flight model, realistic armour value, realistic weapon damage, rate of fire, performance etc. Everyone knows the default BIS units are somewhat lacking when it comes it to their configs (tanks taking several Hellfires to kill is one example off the top of my head, and there are loads more I can think of). smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ](tanks taking several Hellfires to kill is one example off the top of my head

It depends on how accurately you fire the Hellfire biggrin_o.gif .

Hind has fully animated gear now ;)

csla_hind_08.jpg

yeah! biggrin_o.gif they look very nice

did a hind in that colour scheme crash about a year ago?

http://flashpoint.tiscali.cz/pics/csla_hind_08.jpg

This might sound dumb, but these new textures for the hind are from a Czech air display team right? I don't think that these would be used in combat... would they? crazy_o.gif

If someone attacked your country and one of the only resources available were choppers normally used in airshows (but with working cannons, of course), what would you do? smile_o.gif

This might sound dumb, but these new textures for the hind are from a Czech air display team right? I don't think that these would be used in combat... would they? crazy_o.gif

If someone attacked your country and one of the only resources available were choppers normally used in airshows (but with working cannons, of course), what would you do? smile_o.gif

Use it ofcourse! Scare the shit outta the enemy with that camo too! smile_o.gif

Okay so it is mainly used for airshows. smile_o.gif

outstanding job mates i'm really looking forward to play your mod while waiting i'm playing with the 1.1 version for now.

you guys rock keep up the good work biggrin_o.gif

Use it ofcourse! Scare the shit outta the enemy with that camo too! smile_o.gif

Okay so it is mainly used for airshows. smile_o.gif

Yup, it is Tiger Meet display team color scheme.

We add is as a little bonus wink_o.gif because we find it very nice and significant (Everyone has Ferrari biggrin_o.gif but not Hind).

Anyway these choppers are fully functional combat beasts.

This why NATO want us to upgrade our HINDs smile_o.gif ... (we all know evil chineses are sharping theirs weapons to get whole asia smile_o.gif we must be prepared smile_o.gif lol

I would use it, *after* repainting them. Sending airshow choppers to fight means you really need choppers alive. Sending them in airshow camo decreases the chance of succesfull return :]

But that does not mean I am against releasing some Airshow-coloured stuff :] I think it is quite great, it adds certain czech cultural input into the mod, gives it a soul :]

plus the pilots that perform on airshows are top notch wink_o.gif

Piloting at Airshow and piloting at Weapon Presentation (:P) are two quite uncomparable things. Yeah, Airshow pilots have all those military training, but... I bet they spend so much time on acrobatics that they don't have any place in mind for military tricks nor military practicing to acquire them :]

Our Tiger squadron in elite chopper unit in fact. So, they are elite military pilots who make training for airshows in "free time" or as a part of needed flight hours...

BTW. there is not much acrobatics with chopper (in aircraft terms), but mainly flying in groups...

Concerning cammo, I don't see any problem with usage grey/grey cammo in battle, one exeption is white tiger...this is display cammo...... I have nice pics of those tiger helos over Dover white rocks smile_o.gif.

In the past we had tiger MiG-29s. I am looking for tiger cammo on JAS39 Grippens smile_o.gif

Here are pics of Czechoslovakian/Czech Mi-24 Hinds over Dover white rocks. Most probably first Hinds over Great Britain.

realhind_pics_01.jpg

realhind_pics_02.jpg

realhind_pics_03.jpg

realhind_pics_06.jpg

And here pics of Mi-24 Hind "White Tiger" together with US choppers.

realhind_pics_04.jpg

realhind_pics_05.jpg

indeed it would have biggrin_o.gif

i cant remeber wether it was the czech hind display team or the russians i seen but it looked awsome

biggrin_o.gif

Edit:forgot some things crazy_o.gif