Sign in to follow this  
walker

Night mares

I start this thread as a service to all OFP players.

For you to discuss your feelings in a warm carring environment.

To discuss and share your trauma while playing OPF.

To start it off here is my experience.

It always starts with the noise. Those squeeky tracks. The ones so charateristic of the monster. I am always hiding in a bush. I have a gun but it wont do no good the monster is too big. I darn't move because it will see me. It runs around stomping on all the bushes looking for me. Round me and round me it goes getting closer and closer! Until it is behind me getting nearer and nearer! The sound of its tracks getting Louder and LOUDER!

And then I wake up in a cold sweat.

Can any one help me what is the monster?

Regards walker

I cant help you there tounge.gif

But i can make your dream even more frightning !

Just two words will do that .....

"Sigma's Tanks"

Oh boy, i think i killed him .... crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Barier @ Mar. 04 2003,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eh grab a rpg and shoot that monster  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*me puts barier on map with RPG and Sigma T72 and starts digging his grave.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Mar. 04 2003,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Barier @ Mar. 04 2003,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eh grab a rpg and shoot that monster  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*me puts barier on map with RPG and Sigma T72 and starts digging his grave.<span id='postcolor'>

Why dig? Use an RPG. tounge.gif

Well, I don't have many OpFlash nightmares yet, but if I'm going to get them, it won't be long...

...I had to give up OpFlash for Lent... it was ruling my life... is there an addicted users thread somewhere, a support group?  confused.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Barier @ Mar. 04 2003,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eh grab a rpg and shoot that monster  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You dont understand me crazy.gif Sob!

There is no RPG!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (walker @ Mar. 04 2003,18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Barier @ Mar. 04 2003,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eh grab a rpg and shoot that monster  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You dont understand me  crazy.gif Sob!

There is no RPG!<span id='postcolor'>

There is only .......... PAIN wow.gif

I feel the same thing when I am laying behind a bush whit my M16 whit only one magazin and a handgranade and the BMP's full of Spetnaz's is comming to towards me. crazy.gifcrazy.gif

STGN

LOL, reminds me of the thread I started called "I had a dream". Hmmm, strange I can't seem to find it with the search engine confused.gif

Well I don’t know about night mares, but more then once in the middle of the night I have woke the wife up playing ofp in my sleep. On night apparently I grabbed the bed lamp and pulled it over on to her head and covered her up and yelled incoming! Only to fall back asleep not even knowing what I did. confused.gif

I've had several dreams of myself and buddies taking different Nogovan town. Sometimes they get pretty intresting...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (walker @ Mar. 04 2003,07:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I start this thread as a service to all OFP players.

For you to discuss your feelings in a warm carring environment.

To discuss and share your trauma while playing OPF.

To start it off here is my experience.

It always starts with the noise. Those squeeky tracks. The ones so charateristic of the monster. I am always hiding in a bush. I have a gun but it wont do no good the monster is too big. I darn't move because it will see me. It runs around stomping on all the bushes looking for me. Round me and round me it goes getting closer and closer! Until it is behind me getting nearer and nearer! The sound of its tracks getting Louder and LOUDER!

And then I wake up in a cold sweat.

Can any one help me what is the monster?

Regards walker<span id='postcolor'>

If you are having nightmares about video games, you need therapy...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you are having nightmares about video games, you need therapy...<span id='postcolor'>

Really? I've had them now and again my whole life. I still remember when I was a little kid, having Wolfenstein dreams. My parents still occasionaly bring up the time they heard me yelling in my sleep when I was 6 or 7 yrs old. "I only have 2 bullets left, just 2 bullets!" LOL, true story, i'm not kidding.

Doom 3... talk about a game that'll give you nightmares...

Yep, I'v had at least 5 OFP dreams... although they were all pretty crazy shootouts with me doing some really insane things....

I tell you, OFP is better in drams than in real life. biggrin.gif The FPS and graphics was AMAZING. Like some sort of 200GHz machine. tounge.gif

I remember a dream where I was taking Trosky. I was attacking from the ruins. Going down through the forest then into the town. Shouting targets and picking off everyone I could. Took the town and then...

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP* My alarm went off tounge.gif

Heh, i'm sure PiNs will recognize this story tounge.gif

Me and a squad were going through a forest, suddenly we hear a loud noise behind us and somekinda grunt saying I love you! We love you!,.... anyways... We started running like hell.

We get to the outside of the forest and frickin 3 story tall barney's are chasing us. Our m16's are ineffective, same with our law's. I look across to my left and I see a Russian squad with the same problem as us. We call for an evac, of course the radio operator at HQ thinks were  on LCD .. who thinks of Barney's invading Kolgujev? Well... it felt like spaceship troopers tounge.gif Our uh60 lands same with the Hind for the russians.

We give the ugly dino's the international relations symbol and get airborne. We then cleared the island and nuked the bastards.

Yes... i did have this dream. The only question that remains... what on earth was I eating the night before tounge.gif  crazy.gif

Funny how 2 superpowers can pull together when pink dino's are singing to them eh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 04 2003,14:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's just a BMP. Go back to sleep. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Where did you get that gigantic monster from?

Where can I download him from?

Can you give him orders?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 04 2003,14:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then, of course, it could be one of these babies. wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This is the post I meant to quote, not the one I did above.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Mar. 05 2003,07:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 04 2003,14:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then, of course, it could be one of these babies. wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This is the post I meant to quote, not the one I did above.<span id='postcolor'>

You're a big boy now. Look at the pic's URL and read the news at OFP CZ. smile.gif