Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Something new for bhd missions - downed uh60

MLF try the zip i put up.

I dig it. I put the prone .50 cal inside the helo, and fired from there. I pretended I pulled it out of the helo.

Lol I was working on these and gave P machien my betas to fix his geo lod. Mine works fine its bullet proff and all that other stuff. I'm also reskining it to black and am working on a dead body pack(burnt missing body parts ect,ect...).

I'm also working on burnt half destroyed hummers, fliped over cars and other urban unrest things.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PROTOTYPE 001 @ Mar. 05 2003,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol I was working on these and gave P machien my betas to fix his  geo lod. Mine works fine its bullet proff and all that other stuff.  I'm also reskining it to black and am working on a dead body pack(burnt missing body parts ect,ect...).

I'm also working on burnt half destroyed hummers, fliped over cars and other urban unrest things.<span id='postcolor'>

Looks like everyone loves modifing it, what does the original author think ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PROTOTYPE 001 @ Mar. 05 2003,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol I was working on these and gave P machien my betas to fix his  geo lod. Mine works fine its bullet proff and all that other stuff.  I'm also reskining it to black and am working on a dead body pack(burnt missing body parts ect,ect...).

I'm also working on burnt half destroyed hummers, fliped over cars and other urban unrest things.<span id='postcolor'>

if you reskin it to black you might add and remove things.

it has IR etc and it has no chairs in the cargo of the MH60 160th SOAR

Ya I like the idea of crashed and burnt things. I really don't like how ofp just makes them kinda implode on themselves.

Hey just had another idea. How bout some peoples start a destrction mod or something like that where they create realistic demolished objects like buildings, people for when you have a mission where you run in the middle of the forest and run into a pit of dead people (genocide) and even more vehicles.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MLF @ Mar. 05 2003,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its not black cause its part of Delta Force its black cause thats how the 160th SOAR have em because they are Spec Ops<span id='postcolor'>

Most Blackhawks are black. Those who arent black are usually the Seahawk.

I think the author should have done these things to improve the addon:

- Retexture parts of it, with bullet holes and burned/exploded places where the paint has been damaged

- Remove all those god damn crazy.gif useless lods that are still there:

View - Cargo

View - Gunner

View - Pilot

++++many others.. He only changed the 0.750 lod, and could frankly remove the other lods wich are useless in a static object... Also make a Geometry lod that is like the helo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jahve @ Mar. 06 2003,08:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MLF @ Mar. 05 2003,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its not black cause its part of Delta Force its black cause thats how the 160th SOAR have em because they are Spec Ops<span id='postcolor'>

Most Blackhawks are black. Those who arent black are usually the Seahawk.<span id='postcolor'>

Not necessarily my friend...

Austria, Australia and many other countries (as well as the US) operate Blackhawks, which are not black...

Only the 160th SOAR operates Black BlackHawks (MH variant)

They (the 160th) operate black Blackhawks due the the vast number of modifications they have had done to them, such as radar, FLIR, IR and so on, and then, they are coated in a liberal layer of black "radar absorbant" (to a certain extent) paint...

4 US UH-60 Blackhawks in "olive drab"

h60-a.jpg

Another Olive drab UH-60 BlackHawk

h60.jpg

just some info for ya  wink.gif

tounge.gif

I'm in work on an improved one that you can get into and use for cover (like in the movie) and am fixing some of the textures.

wink.gif

If anyone has something the want "trashed" send it to me and I'll try and get it back to you in a week or less.(I work long hours and just have a little time to work on game stuff srry)

ya like i said, make that M2 (or whateever gun u put in there) playable with limited ammo like 283 rnds or something. if ur gonna make it a 160th SOAR then make it an M134 (as previuosly stated) unplayable

The name Blackhawk doesn't come from them being the color black, it comes from a famous indian chief named (duh) Black Hawk.

um duh it's called the blackhawk becuase of the Blackhawk TRIBE. UH-1 = Iroqois AH-64 =Apache etc. They aren't leaders they are tribes.

BAS members perhaps you'll include a destroyed MH-60 as an pbject when you release them?

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ Mar. 08 2003,00wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">um duh it's called the blackhawk becuase of the Blackhawk TRIBE. UH-1 = Iroqois AH-64 =Apache etc. They aren't leaders they are tribes.<span id='postcolor'>

OH58 kiowa  

RAH66 comanche

CH47 chinhook (pretty sure that was a tribe)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Mar. 08 2003,06:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OH1 kiowa  <span id='postcolor'>

OH-58 Kiowa, OH-1 is the Japanese Attack/Observation helicopter...

A couple more:

OH-6 Cayuse

OH-13 Sioux

AH-56 Cheyenne

CH-21 Shawnee

CH-34 Choctaw

CH-54 Tarhe

I think one of the only exceptions to the rule in army helicopters is the AH-1.

you forgot about some of the most obvious :

the apache and the iroquois

sorry, i aint got no more indian- tribe names for you, but a suggestion wink.gif

you cant see the units in the helo, when you look through the window... like in the basement of guba´s residence.

since its a common bug with windows, that cant be "looked" through, why not make the right-hand side windows of the downed uh60 broken too?

btw: i wonder when the us army is going to name their aircraft like exterminated animals...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Mar. 08 2003,11:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you forgot about some of the most obvious :

the apache and the iroquois<span id='postcolor'>

Those were already mentioned...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Mar. 08 2003,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Mar. 08 2003,11wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you forgot about some of the most obvious :

the apache and the iroquois<span id='postcolor'>

Those were already mentioned...<span id='postcolor'>

ooh sorry smile.gif

didn't read the earlier replies too atentively

Ever thought about F-14,F-15,F-16,Ch-53 and/or Apache crash sites too? smile.gifsmile.gif

The AH-1 doesn't follow the usual naming convention because the original AH-1 was not a new type, but a "bastard" basically it was a UH-1C's rotor assembly,power plant, controls and avionics crammed into a slim fuselage, the Army really didn't like it but were overruled by the GAO, the Army accepted it as a quid pro quo for aid in fighting off the Air force's attempt to put all aircraft under their control.

Just an FYI from a dusty old Mother Rucker hover lover smile.gif

In work as we speak on the jet crash sights. Already have the c130 crash site done and am working on the dc10 as a static object so you can use it in hostage missions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PROTOTYPE 001 @ Mar. 31 2003,05:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In work as we speak on the jet crash sights.  Already have the c130 crash site done and am working on the dc10 as a static object so you can use it in hostage missions.<span id='postcolor'>

Great work!