Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Dkm mod is working on the next comanche version

RAH-66 Longbow? I thought the AH-64D was the longbow. Damn, tigerstripes again. sad.gif

Longbow is the radar and that dosent look like the longbow radar. And the camo is not so prity. sad.gif

STGN

Hmm that thing has even more options than the DKM one wheres BSSERB"S commanche?

Model still sux sad.gif

Someone was working on very nice RAH-66 with realistic textures (I saw screenshots some time ago), I hope it will be released soon even without such advanced scripts like DKM's Comanche because DKM's Comanche has nothing to offer but those scripts...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AirwolfPL @ Mar. 03 2003,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Model still sux sad.gif

Someone was working on very nice RAH-66 with realistic textures (I saw screenshots some time ago), I hope it will be released soon even without such advanced scripts like DKM's Comanche because DKM's Comanche has nothing to offer but those scripts...<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you stop fucking other people's addons and release something by your own ? Not thoose stupid screenies.

i agree. im tired of waiting for ur stupid airwolf mod, i could care less. PS i think ur interior textures on airwolf SUCK so there! bugger off and kiss my ass! AirwolfPL biggrin.gif

Calm down ladies. Put down those handbags smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 03 2003,19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Put down those handbags smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Never! mad.gif

Back on topic..................

1. What's the black chopper? Is that new?

2. What's the SWITCH MFD command in the action menu?

3. Anything else noticeably different.

i found one difference between both versions, the main rotor animation has been corrected.

now it has 5 euh... stripe?... instead of 4

look :

before

10.jpg

after

rah-66new5.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kikill @ Mar. 03 2003,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">now it has 5 euh... stripe?... instead of 4<span id='postcolor'>

Blades. smile.gif

MFD- Multi-Function Display, probably be able to change your "tv" view in the cockpit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Mar. 03 2003,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AirwolfPL @ Mar. 03 2003,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Model still sux sad.gif

Someone was working on very nice RAH-66 with realistic textures (I saw screenshots some time ago), I hope it will be released soon even without such advanced scripts like DKM's Comanche because DKM's Comanche has nothing to offer but those scripts...<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you stop fucking other people's addons and release something by your own ? Not thoose stupid screenies.<span id='postcolor'>

i agree with ya

about the RAH66, Carny it looks great! time that i download the addon when the new version is released wink.gif

http://www.ofp.at/pics/rah-66new7.jpg

Left Chopper.

Is that an open "door/window"?

MfG Lee

Operation Flashpoint Board Rules

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">§8)Do not post images over 100kb in size

No posting of images over 100 kb out of consideration to modem users. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb provide a link to it instead.<span id='postcolor'>

What does it mean -----> "open doors" confused.gif Which doors ?

I agree I think the other by Bsserb looks better but I'm not gonna complain cause DKM's is pretty good and its the ONLY ONE OUT. So just stop critizing there chopper. Here are som pics of bsserb's commance.

rah66_comanche12.jpg

rah66_comanche15.jpg

rah66_gunnerview1_default.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ Mar. 03 2003,20:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What does it mean -----> "open doors" confused.gif Which doors ?<span id='postcolor'>

Like this:

rah66_4.jpg

MfG Lee wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ Mar. 03 2003,21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What does it mean -----> "open doors" confused.gif Which doors ?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, it's not referring to the BAYDOORS. so maybe it's talking about the cockpit door, as was pointed out above.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Mar. 03 2003,18:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but that big meanie head started it!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Look buddy your the asshole 90% of the time, there are tons of threads where you flame people. tounge.gif Plus AirwolfPL is taking his time...no addon maker is being payed, so they can screw the community and keep addons to themselves (if they want to). Not to mention that YOU have not done shit.

Anyhow, I think this Comanche is gonna be wicked. I don't like the textures that much, but the advanced scripting more than makes up for it. DKM are the first ones that made such an advanced addon. Hopefully they get a good sound for the gun this time. smile.gif

Also, will you DKM guys release a version without the rotor wash as well? I have a medium-powered machine, but the rotor wash is a system hog for me.

Lee_H._Oswald please note edited post.