Sign in to follow this  
nopulse

Black barons atlantis space shuttle

Once again, Black Baron has made another original smile.gif  The Space Shuttle Atlantis smile.gif

The model and texturing is outstanding, very detailed externally and internally!

IMHO Black Baron did an amazing job.  

Keep up the good work Black Baron, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next smile.gif

Here are some screen shots of the shuttle:

newestaddon.jpg

http://mitglied.lycos.de/datebase1/OFP/screens/shuttlecockpit1.jpg

You can download it at: Black Baron's

Boom! A million mission ideas just popped up in my head biggrin.gif

Now.. who's gonna make some Astronauts ? tounge.gif

something Å• la James Bond .... heheh ..... :

the russians have stolen the shuttle , go on the filed and either take it back home or blow it up tounge.gif

All we need now is a script to place the shuttle on top of Konyaks Antonov-124 Addon and we will be set. biggrin.gif

Yay! OFP has now been blessed with the presence of a space shuttle.??? wink.gif

Hold on, I'll go get some documentation concerning this new dish washer I saw in the shops today, I'm sure we could find a brilliant use for it...

wink.gif

model is nice. sound could be improved, interior textures rock, exterior....not so good. and be nice to have some opening bay doors and could we get a vertical one with aux fuel cell and booster rockets?

Is that naked woman in your avatar?

Its pretty hard to fly but i guess thats cuz its so heavy more like a heavy glider.

It should have some flames coming out the back. smile.gif

Hoz

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Feb. 23 2003,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is that naked woman in your avatar?<span id='postcolor'>

lol yes

girl.JPG

8 hours of work to make that too (well combin them anyway) the girl came form the nose art of a B24 Liberator

Remember is just the first version of it. I'm sure he will change things and improve it smile.gif

He also made a launch pad similar to the one at Kennedy Space Centre, and he has made a Shuttle with the Booster rockets etc. He hasn't released those yet. He's making a Space addon I believe that will include all those smile.gif

So we get to launch into the dark gray atmosphere? wink.gif

How to you get airborne with this mamoth? I've put the shuttle at the very edge of the runway on Nogova's aiport in the desert and can't get it airborne. Even tried with the AI flying.

Is there a trick to getting this baby airborne?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nopulse @ Feb. 24 2003,08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How to you get airborne with this mamoth?  I've put the shuttle at the very edge of the runway on Nogova's aiport in the desert and can't get it airborne.  Even tried with the AI flying.

Is there a trick to getting this baby airborne?<span id='postcolor'>

yes! just put a rocket with it! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Feb. 24 2003,04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">{MOD}Ale2.JPG

Did you know there is a metal band called M.O.D. (Method of Destruction)?  tounge.gif

mod101.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol I didnt know tounge.gif

I cant even get the ai to land it lol any1 got lucky?

i have a problem with it if i want to test the Shutel it says: cant load Cockpit.jpg or somthing and then the whole cockpit is Grey and not the 1 what was on picture can some 1 help me with it? THX

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nopulse @ Feb. 24 2003,06:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How to you get airborne with this mamoth?  I've put the shuttle at the very edge of the runway on Nogova's aiport in the desert and can't get it airborne.  Even tried with the AI flying.

Is there a trick to getting this baby airborne?<span id='postcolor'>

Well as far as I know, spaceshuttles takes off from a vertical ramp   tounge.gif

Wow.. look at that. 100 posts biggrin.gif

Yo can some 1 help me with the Darn ugly Error? it says: cant load Texture cockpit.jpg and if i continu the Cockpit is not as the 1 that was showed in the pics so can some one help me how to slove this one ?