Finally! Cytech version 0.0 🙂 is out!!

You definitely need these:

Core Assets on STEAM

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2764686098

Cytech Underground Map

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2764740492

If you are not familiar with our project have a quick look:

Check out our website, we will update it as we go along with adding features and functionalities:

https://cytech-mod.com/

More info you can find here:

Have fun and let us know what you feel about it!

Thank you!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to all involved! A massive achievement!

• Like 1

Hey @aliascartoons I'm getting a "The item is either marked as hidden or you do not have permission to view it." when I try to open the Official Showcase mission from TropicalOasis. I can still subscribe, just not view the mission's page.

9 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Hey @aliascartoons I'm getting a "The item is either marked as hidden or you do not have permission to view it." when I try to open the Official Showcase mission from TropicalOasis. I can still subscribe, just not view the mission's page.

What mission has that issue?

14 hours ago, aliascartoons said:

What mission has that issue?

[Official] Cytech Industries Showcase Mission by TropicalOasis. It's the first mission listed in the link you posted. Like I said I can still subscribe to it, but clicking on it to go to the mission's page in Steam gives me that permission error. 

Honestly though, I was just able to access it from my phone, so maybe my PC was just not cooperating yesterday. 

Edit: It's not private now, all's good.

12 hours ago, beno_83au said:

[Official] Cytech Industries Showcase Mission by TropicalOasis. It's the first mission listed in the link you posted. Like I said I can still subscribe to it, but clicking on it to go to the mission's page in Steam gives me that permission error. 

Honestly though, I was just able to access it from my phone, so maybe my PC was just not cooperating yesterday. 

Edit: It's not private now, all's good.

That is not an official Cytech mission tho 🙂 I will speak with the author to slightly change the name to avoit confusion.
Tho should be accessible, i remember i had a look on it.

• Like 1

Been looking at this in the editor, and just exploring with a placed character, running around with a flashlight,

in some instances even though i had nothing other then myself on the map i about shit myself in certain areas 😄

I got to say though the map is quite extraordinary, i cant begin to fathom the amount of time, coding, probably even

problems, and or other things that have risen but solved along the journey in creating this.

The imagination in alot of the areas is like something out of some movies, seriously amazing work!

Speaking of exploring, i came across that white circular elevator that actually works, so bringing me up to another level,

im wondering if there is such a function for the elevators in the other parts of the map, are these

work in progress or am i missing a switch somewhere?

• Thanks 2

On 3/6/2022 at 11:23 AM, Gunter Severloh said:

Speaking of exploring, i came across that white circular elevator that actually works, so bringing me up to another level,

im wondering if there is such a function for the elevators in the other parts of the map, are these

work in progress or am i missing a switch somewhere?

We only covered 5% from what we have planned for the terrain so we used various compositions to block areas as that utility elevator which has a working version as well, but not used in the current version of the map

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I figure it doesn't affect other maps, but the Cytech options under mission attributes (Editor) only work on the Cytech map itself, right? I don't want to accidentally add dependencies or affect a mission on a different map in some way (Cytech effects, view distance control, etc) by adding a mission title, for example.