Nillers

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Western Sahara

You can just load the compatibility data. It's exactly the same files as if you enable the dlc regularly. It's just for trying it before buying + easier managing of server stuff.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, lexx said:

You can just load the compatibility data. It's exactly the same files as if you enable the dlc regularly. It's just for trying it before buying + easier managing of server stuff.

thanks for the answer. that's great news! i don't want to run "western sahara" if the mission does not need it, so using it as server mod is the way to go then.

Is there a way to increase viewdistance in the coop-gamemode?
It seems to use the standard setting, which is quite low. I'm quite familiar with arma mission editing and scripting, but i assume that the scenario files are encrypted and can't be easily modified.
Is there some way to do it without using mods?

Suppressor compatibility:

It would be nice if the weapon "LMG_03_F" could use the short silencers in a future update.

Unfortunately, this weapon can currently only use the long standard silencers.

As always, and nothing is different than any older days, we cannot say anything until an official statement.

I noticed that any suppressor will still disappear on XMS SG when switched to shotgun in 3d person view. The Promet SG does not have this flaw, so it seems it is a XMS specific problem. I hope it can be fixed one day.

Yes, it's fixed in the upcoming patch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

About King of the dunes mode,  is possible have a sample mission (in RV obviously)? (I love it because there isn't the cashier at the start) even the differences with the classical one. Thanks  in advance