ShinigamiEater

Aniti camping in a game based on stealth and hiding wtf

Iv been playing before the season pass came out the hole point is to hide kill loot and stay alive with out stealth game play it dead in the water i like the game not knowing what in the feilld grass and bushes around me i loved hiding from a 5 man team to kill 3 out of 5 hide and to survive iv have seen were you the developers said that they wont punish stealth player in this way so why lie to us the game will be ruined if u keep listening to call of duty players i understand why the body sure make it harder for stealth fine ping me with signal detectors no bigy but to fully be punished for stealth game play is over the line limit of my patients im thinking the developers want cob style macths in encounters all u sob cod need to stick with shoot out or elimination mode stop crying about real life style combat mode guess what in the real army they camp there no such thing in reality camping its a made up word used by crying cod players who cant kill someone with a 45 acp tomy a 500 meter thin die by someone point blank at the box or exit by 7.62 from a HbarT lean you're surroundings stop trying to make thim make this combat simulators in to a crake show like pug cod or fortnight junk keep it a combat simulator not a gd videogame were nother is based on reality  tyvm 

• Like 2

Ill agree sitting at the exit is cheep but crying about it is sad and pathetic to you should be more mindful of your surroundings its not nuke town i dont join the match to spawn and to die i fight kill loot hide survive. If u dont like being hunted dont play encounter mod by definition to unexpectedly experience or be faced with something difficult or hostile so stop making the game loss the point by making things up and crying about strategically holding the exit to me YOU JUST NEED TO STOP PLAYING VIGOR GO BACK TO PUGG N COD AKA VIDOE GAMES NOT A COMBAT SIMULATOR

• Like 2

To op, exit camping is scummy lazy play for people not willing to put in work but are happy to just feed off others, its worse than cheap its free, i killed a few last season and somthing that i noticed was they came into game with nothing but an mg and rounds, clear intentions from the start imo. And then theres camping this is harder to differentiate as tye begrieved player dosnt know what caused there shooter to be in that position,eg if im in a building and i hear footsteps ill crouch until they pass or blast when they enter to me thats not camping just smart. To me a camper is someone that has no intention of moving once there set in there favourite worm hole usually facing a switch or other interactable object,to these types of players enjoy your mortars. 

• Like 2

Thats literally the hole game dude either hunt or be hunted like how do u think people ambush others lol? O it was a accident my bad ?no o

• Like 1

Welcome to Vigor of Duty !!!!

Why be different when you can be like others game outside..  Vigor team you missed this one !

• Like 1

Like i have said in a different thread there’s a difference between camping and ambushing. There’s no shame in camping points of interest like the switch’s to timed safe or barred house as long as your not spending 20 minutes hard scoping a doorway 😁 I’ve done it plenty of times with common shotguns punishing players who spring full speed everywhere looking for quick and easy loot and not playing smart. Once I’ve nabbed a kill or if there’s a while before anything’s happened I move positions or loot up etc. People going into games all the time with hbars get caught out because their not used to traditional non run and gun gameplay being used against them, not saying I’m always successful but it keeps things fresh and fun! I’m having way more fun playing with commons and minimal heals and collecting good guns than I’ve had by playing sweaty with hbars, G3’s and stacks of portables and armor. 

I play classic vigor! Do you? 😉

• Like 3

Ok i feeling i understand you perspective and see what you mean but we and I MEAN PLAYER AND DEVES NEED TO DECID\discus WHAT AMUBUSHING IS and what Camping Is ..lik i get called a camper in shot out like wtf??? How if im in the house 🏠 and you all run into it whhy should i move houses the point is to kill is it not ???

For me the only thing the devs got right was the mortar system,i got exit killed a couple times at the start but thats stopped now and i also havnt been camped once

Well tbh I like that they finally added military outfits to go with all the green skins for guns I have so there’s that too! 😁 can go in with an m16 or m60 and pretend I’m in Nam or something with all the camping potential that still exists lol! Bit of rollplay never hurts 😛

If your killed at the exit that your fault for not looking or watching your surroundings............... Cry silly cod player

Go find another game to ruin with your scum tactics, just because the game lets you act like scum your morals should tell you different but hey if your morals are as low as the grass youve been hiding in all this time then i understand. I take it your not liking the mortars then,suck it up and fight like a man

Scummy or not, when the real world comes crashing down, I'll be the "scummy" one hiding in the bushes waiting to take your loot.  This is a game about a post-apocalyptic world and ONLY A MORON thinks 'camping' is "not fair" or "scummy".   I camp sometimes, when the game spawns me in a crappy location where loot is scarce and I have better odds taking someone else's loot. The other day, the game spawned me in the exact location all day long on a few encounters and always the farthest away from anything. I'm sure this has happened to others and camping and sniping is the best option when that happens because by the time you get to town or wherever the loot is at, its all been swooped up already.  Besides, all you lying babies pretending like you don't camp sometimes too are only mad because you got got doing exactly what you do too.  I know I blow $50-$100 (US Dollars) a week on this game, but now that you crybabies whined the developers into adding that stupid anti-camping BS, they won't get another penny from me until they let me play the game how I want to play it.  You guys can spend your welfare checks on it, they'll still make money.

• Like 3

any one think camping a thing is a fool and stupid there no such thing stop cryin about stealth combat way you die get off your cross us the wood to builda bridge and get over it you 12 year old  camping a make believe and made up word like santa clus  by cry babys who cant shoot stragiht destroyrc is a fool go lean some history because there nothing in the international laws like geneva act  or hague act about that made up word go back to cod pug or Fortnite tyvm 

Destroy is the definition of a hypocrite he literally just admitted he use stealth combat and hides like your the foolish guy on here yet because the hole game and ever player use stealth in this game why its a stealth based loot and shot simulator 🤦‍♂️the level of stupid picks with that comment

If your strategy is to spawn, run to an exit and kill people as they leave then you are an exit camper and you're lame.  If you are a stealthy, quiet, patient stalker around other POI's then you are legit.

EXIT CAMPING is the problem.  This is how Bohemia needs to address EXIT CAMPING:

MARK THEM ON THE MAP JUST LIKE THREAT (and take away threat it's stupid IMO).  If someone is within a certain range of an exit for a certain amount of time they should be marked on the map of anyone in range of that person who is EXIT CAMPING.  Simple fix. 

Remove the mortar strikes and locked exits.  Nice try but no.  They're lame.  Mark the exit camper on the map.  Done.  End of exit camping. 

• Thanks 1

Ill add remove all the bushes around exit so there no placements to hide plus the mark few more cows and IMO that be way less of a punishment for ever player 

If your strategy is to spawn, run to an exit and kill people as they leave then you are an exit camper and you're lame.  If you are a stealthy, quiet, patient stalker around other POI's then you are legit.

I agree with your point, but disagree they "need to do " anything about it.  If this is supposed to be at all realistic (much as it could be, I guess) then everyone should just expect someone is waiting at the exit.  Perhaps people ought to just give portable signal detectors more importance and check them before exiting?  I can't stand it when developers change a game, making it LESS realistic, when the goal should always be to make it MORE realistic. If this was a real world scenario, you can bet there will always be someone "camping" at every bottleneck, waiting for someone to pass through.

The devs made it way harder to gather loot and then basically took away the only other options to get it.

Obviously, we now live in a world where everyone is a "protestor" trying to get 'government' to mandate everyone else's actions to coddle those who foolishly think life is supposed to be "fair". Newsflash: Life isn't, nor ever HAS been "fair".  There is always someone working hard for what they get in life and people who want everything handed to them for doing nothing but bitching about everything.

• Like 1

And, like I said, I agree with the point- exit camping is lame.  However, they are usually screwing themselves if all they do is hide every game.

lol, seems like the devs made very good choice with this mortars! please also mark the campers when they stay 4min at the same point!

I dont think ive ever been a victim of exit camping thanks to the crows (which i feel is enough a warning to proceed with caution) but the mortar strikes seem insanely stupid to me. if i am running solo and ik im in a lobby with teams of 2 or 3 then i will camp out a building or whatever until im able to tell how many are around me then attack when/where necessary. i do like to run around more than most but my goal is loot over kills. since there is really only 1 poi now i run around to vehicles and houses trying to stock up. i will agree that this game is built on stealth and moving slowly or from cover to cover. if a person stays in one spot the entire encounter then maybe find another way to punish those types but if im outnumbered 3 to 1 i shouldnt be punished with a mortar strike bc im not moving very much. agreed cod players need to stick to cod and leave this game as is. 

Edited by onemanwolfp4k
spelling error

Thank you for sharing your thoughts 🍅 we are always making changes and tweaking things around, so you can expect to see things to be different down the road 🙂 

• Thanks 1

I think everyone's confused about what's realistic and what isn't it's not realistic to have crows make noises when someone's in a bush it's not normal to only have a select few exits everyone says look for the crows but all the crows tell you is if someone is in a bush if someone's laying on a ledge or hiding behind a vehicle at an exit there is no sound or warning and how is it realistic to wait at an exit for the chance someone might go to it I also see alot of people say to use portable signal detectors I shouldn't have to cary 10 of them to play the game if all your going to do is camp go play a sniping game this game is about looting and killing the opposition not hiding out at an exit and ruining everyone else's time who actually tried to play the game also want to add that I don't have a problem with playing it safe and hiding out for a bit to make the smarter move but there should be no reason to exit camp 

• Like 1