Sign in to follow this  
philcommando

Curious

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Jan. 14 2003,19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One may have several identitys tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is that so... wow.gifsmile.gif

I havn't tried it with flashpoint but I've had some chicks try some of the racing sims I own. What I've noticed is that they can't seem to comprehend what they are looking at, such as that is the steering wheel with the drivers hands on it, thats the dashboard, thats the edges of the windsheild...etc. I just don't get whats so hard to understand about that, actually the ones I know seem to have trouble comprehending any game thats played in the first person confused.gif . Though I do know a few that are pretty good gamers as long as the game is not FPS in anyway, mostly RTS players, not one of my strong points. I don't think I'd challenge them to Starcraft.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 14 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is this "female" you speak of.<span id='postcolor'>

You live in Yakutsk or something? confused.gifwow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 14 2003,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is this "female" you speak of.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

But, one of the games i have seen ALOT of chicks in was DF2 back when i played. I remember few though. If you played S&D or A&D, anyone remember KittyZ from the X squad? She was a monster in that game. But, if you wanna check out more DF chicks, check out DFChicks.com. Haven't been there in a while, but i'm sure they still have pics on there to prove they are actually chicks. Can't be too safe on the internet these days *stares at themarykaylady* smile.gif j/k

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 14 2003,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 14 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is this "female" you speak of.<span id='postcolor'>

You live in Yakutsk or something? confused.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No man, he lives in OFP 1.00 biggrin.gifwink.gif

Anyone ever heard of "buxom bombshells"?

They're a DOD clan, mostly female. Or males pretending to be female.

Is this the thread requesting that there be more big "guns" placed into Ofp? LOL. Just kidding.  tounge.gif  Seriously I showed Flashpoint to my tough little sister [in her early 20s] and she did not seem that interested in it. I'm determained to sit her  [and her boyfriend] in front of my pc to play. I'll let you know how she does. My bet is she kicks you know what. I know my sis and she is tough as nails. She aint no dog either.   tounge.gif

"If you can break the Russian army's back you can break my heart baby.---Pickup line for LAN parties?

I subscribe to the belief that all humans are created equal but through environmental nuturing, some are brillantly clear in certain aspects of life while foggy in others. Most females would have problems handling rifles while guys since the age of 3 would have been packing pistols.

Thank heavens it seems not many gals are into military games, even those that are, are into rambo-like shoot fiest FPS, cos if a gal can spend 6 hrs in ofp and succeeds in stealing a car, becomes a bomberperson, all that years of nuturing stuff gonna go up in smoke and will she kick any guy's butt in MP. My male ego can only take so much. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (philcommando @ Jan. 15 2003,06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I subscribe to the belief that all humans are created equal but through environmental nuturing, some are brillantly clear in certain aspects of life while foggy in others. Most females would have problems handling rifles while guys since the age of 3 would have been packing pistols.

Thank heavens it seems not many gals are into military games, even those that are, are into rambo-like shoot fiest FPS, cos if a gal can spend 6 hrs in ofp and succeeds in stealing a car, becomes a bomberperson, all that years of nuturing stuff gonna go up in smoke and will she kick any guy's butt in MP. My male ego can only take so much. sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So you ph34r females.

I dont... they're most welcome to me on any MP server.

They're nice to talk too during chats. biggrin.gif

A friend of mine got his date through CS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Jan. 15 2003,20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A friend of mine got his date through CS.<span id='postcolor'>

D33d yh3y l1v3 h^pp1ly 3v3R ^f23R? biggrin.gif

ROFL@Pins!

Multilangual AND hilarious? Why now that I think of it... Pins would make a great board president!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Jan. 15 2003,21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ROFL@Pins!

Multilangual AND hilarious?  Why now that I think of it... Pins would make a great board president!<span id='postcolor'>

lol this is old.

L33t-5p34K G3n3r@t0r

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Jan. 15 2003,01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Reading that shit gives me a headache, never ever post it again.

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok4y 4$5@UL+ w3ll Try +O +One D0wN @ B1+ oN 1+...

Translation:

Okay Assault well try to tone down a bit on it... crazy.giftounge.gifwink.gif

Anyways back on topic, I play a MMORPG called Ultima Online. There are lots of chicks there. Some are guys and most are chicks just trying to get a date. Thats what ive learned from chicks online. Some are real while most arent.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Jan. 15 2003,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol this is old.

L33t-5p34K G3n3r@t0r <span id='postcolor'>

Actually, i did that crap on my own. Fortunately i had to think hard about it, because i never played CS, and god forbid i ever spoke the language. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Jan. 15 2003,22:28)

lol this is old.

L33t-5p34K G3n3r@t0r

<span id='postcolor'>

ok, what the hell is that and why did it keep calling my a faggot?