Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Oh i sooo want one of these!

street sweepers i believe what gangs call them. saw on cops when they raided a crack house, whom ever they busted had one hidden in a cabinet

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Jan. 14 2003,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 14 2003,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when i first heard of the thing (from Max Payne) i thought it was some made up weapon since it looks soo weird.<span id='postcolor'>

Heh, yeah me too. Before now Max Payne had been the only place I'd seen that gun so I figured it was made up. When I first saw it in that part in the garage, my reaction was "this is probably going to hurt"<span id='postcolor'>

The pancor was in fallout tatics , I though the gun was too crazy to be real. A full auto shotgun?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Jan. 15 2003,03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Jan. 14 2003,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 14 2003,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when i first heard of the thing (from Max Payne) i thought it was some made up weapon since it looks soo weird.<span id='postcolor'>

Heh, yeah me too. Before now Max Payne had been the only place I'd seen that gun so I figured it was made up. When I first saw it in that part in the garage, my reaction was "this is probably going to hurt"<span id='postcolor'>

The pancor was in fallout tatics , I though the gun was too crazy to be real. A full auto shotgun?<span id='postcolor'>

That fucker is no joke- I wonder how they handle the recoil?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Jan. 15 2003,03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Jan. 15 2003,03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Jan. 14 2003,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 14 2003,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when i first heard of the thing (from Max Payne) i thought it was some made up weapon since it looks soo weird.<span id='postcolor'>

The pancor was in fallout tatics , I though the gun was too crazy to be real. A full auto shotgun?<span id='postcolor'>

That fucker is no joke- I wonder how they handle the recoil?<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think it would have too much recoil, maybe it would feel like firing a M1919A4 standing up (And I've seen a video of this, a thin guy was firing standing up!wink.gif. Plus it would be smarter to fire it in single shot or in bursts.

as with the states, here in canada it is LEGAL to own a collecters licence...but you have to have a reason to get one

i.e. reinacting n'such... but for those of us who dont do that sort of thing there are not so automatic weapons like MG-42's browning m-2 .50's, and the great FN MAG-58's with specially modified bolts and trigger assembly so they can only fire 1 shot at a time.

but why the hell do I need crap like that with my job biggrin.gif

I blow stuff up with the BIG guns tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Llauma @ Jan. 13 2003,00<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bb.jpg

Gibson Les Paul 1957 Custom Black Beauty.

That's what I want...<span id='postcolor'>

I wanted to buy a Gibson LP Gothic

Very very very nice guitar, plays pretty cool and a lovely sound (edit:it looks better in real life)

gothiclp-gt.jpg

But i'm going to buy a Ibanez btb400, i love the sound of a good bassguitar, and i'm gonna play in a band with some friends who still need a bass player once i have my guitar.

Here's a pic of the guitar that i call... the Beast... Ibanez btb400:

btb400qm.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 14 2003,23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nice mauser, is that demiliterized? or is it in working order?<span id='postcolor'>

the one i had seemed to work. it was pretty old and almost covered with rust. but the bolt action still worked. it was in the office of my boss. i was doing a practical course at the "Kampfmittelräumdienst". we were searching old WW2 bombs and ammunition in the area where i live. i've learned quite a lot about allied Bombs, german handgrenades, and igniters. we also were evaluating photographs from allied WW2 reconnaissance planes. biggrin.gif

we even were allowed to search some bombs at the RAF airbase in Gütersloh. we were searching with a metal detector next to the runway and when we found something we dug it out with a dredger. the Harriers seemed to be off to Iraq. there were only Lynx helicopters around. wow.gif

and all we found were rusty nails, scrap metal, concrete or cables. I'm deeply sorry for the communication breakdown RAF! crazy.gif

i liked the job. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a pic of the guitar that i call... the Beast... Ibanez btb400<span id='postcolor'>

i'm not very fond of Ibanez. they may have a good quality but the bodies of their bass guitars are too small for me. smile.gif

i prefer Fender or Rickenbacker. bigger is better. wink.gif

you search for old spent amunition? a lot of the old houses may still have spent bullets in the walls of those old buildings especially places like Berlin i would amagine. what was the most impressive find you made? in Charleston South Carolina there are these old homes that have old musket balls in the walls. this certian place is known as the battery or Million dollar row because its soo expensive. some of the homes i think even come w/ origonal furniture.

heh heh, more like imagine a RedNeck mounting a M-60 in the bed of his pickup truck and having his redneck brother drive through the forrest blasting everything that moves. i have a friend exactly like that. my best friend was w/ him and his brothers, riding ATV's through a trail and would basicly shoot any animal they would see crazy.gif dog, cat, squirl, turkey, opposum, racoon. once they even strung him along in their pickup and they unloaded their shotguns into a lone goose in a pond blasting its head off. like a chicken it would flop and flutter around from its reflexes in the spinal cord and would kept flaping out of the truck. they tried to get my friend to step on it or something to get it to stop. after wards my friend just stoped going w/ them on their "nature hikes"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Jan. 14 2003,05:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, I thought it was illegal to own automatic weapons.<span id='postcolor'>

It is, but if you want to own a full auto weapon, you can own one, but you need a special permitt .i.e. for gun collectors, and really high tax.

From what i heard.<span id='postcolor'>

No, you dont need a special permit...

You have to pass a BATF background check, get a sign off from the local Chief Law Enforcement Officer, stating you passed his background check (in most cases), and pay a $200.00 transfer tax.

And you can only buy a machinegun that was built before 1986

The price of machineguns is pretty steep though.

An M16 goes for $5000.00 to $8000.00 and the weapon has to be paid for up front.

(an MP5 goes for around $12000.00)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">An M16 goes for $5000.00 to $8000.00 <span id='postcolor'>

An M-16?

I wouldn't waste money on an M60, they're shit. Invest some good cash on an FN MAG. Money well spent. wink.gif

As for the Pancor Jackhammer, I first saw it in IGI 1.

If anyone is willing to admit seeing it smile.gif The arnie movie Total Recall has a pancor during a car chase between arnie and ironside.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Jan. 16 2003,03:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">An M16 goes for $5000.00 to $8000.00 <span id='postcolor'>

An M-16?

I wouldn't waste money on an M60, they're shit. Invest some good cash on an FN MAG. Money well spent.   wink.gif

As for the Pancor Jackhammer, I first saw it in IGI 1.<span id='postcolor'>

You are not likely to find an FN MAG that is legally registered for civillian ownership in the U.S.

Only machineguns that were registered before 1986 are legal (unless you are a type II manurfacturer, or law enforcement)

There are alot of registered M-16s, FN FNCs, UZIs, MAC 10/11s, MP-5s, G-3s....There are some M-60s out there, and some M2s.

There may be some FN MAGs, or M240s out there...but I have not seen any (that were civillian registered)

I have not seen a civillian legal "Jackhammer"...but there are SAS 12, and "Street Sweeper" shotguns that can be bought.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 16 2003,01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you search for old spent amunition? a lot of the old houses may still have spent bullets in the walls of those old buildings especially places like Berlin i would amagine. what was the most impressive find you made? in Charleston South Carolina  there are these old homes that have old musket balls in the walls. this certian place is known as the battery or Million dollar row because its soo expensive. some of the homes i think even come w/ origonal furniture.<span id='postcolor'>

it was just for a week so we didn't find anything in this time. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 15 2003,02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you search for old spent amunition? a lot of the old houses may still have spent bullets in the walls of those old buildings especially places like Berlin i would amagine. what was the most impressive find you made? in Charleston South Carolina  there are these old homes that have old musket balls in the walls. this certian place is known as the battery or Million dollar row because its soo expensive. some of the homes i think even come w/ origonal furniture.<span id='postcolor'>

When my mom and dad bought the house where we live in now, there was an old little house in our garden (to store the stuff that you use in your garden). My dad wanted to break that little house down and place a new one. When he did that, he found a total of 2 10liter buckets full of ammo that was hidden in the roof of that old house. It was probable used by the resistance, i think that they didn't try to get it back because the Germans used our house as a place to meet and talk to eachother... I know i wouldn't try to get it back smile.gif

We've kept the ammo for a long time but a couple years ago we gave it to the cops, my dad feels kinda bad that he did that...

Oh well...

Actually, i once also found a very cool shell on a beach near Normandy...

It's full of rust and there's hard sand attached to it (dunno what it's called), at first i wanted to clean it but that's impossible. The sand is as strong as a rock, you cannot remove it without damaging the shell. Now, i'm very happy that i couldn't remove it. I like old looking shells more than those new good looking ones. At least you can see that a soldier has once placed this bullet in his gun and fired it...

I also have an american nade (full of rust), a british helmet (with cammo), an american helmet that looks like the soldier

who used it has been banging his head against a wall for one hour smile.gif, i also have 5 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shells (used for tanks or anti-aircraft or something like that, maybe artillery, i have no idea, but the fuckers are big), i have heavy machine gun ammo (about the size of a big hand), i have pistol ammo and normal machine gun ammo, and a couple bullets of a sniper rifle, and i'm gonna buy a scope used by a German sniper soon. (only 15 euros smile.gif the scope looks really nice, is very clean, can zoom in from x3 to x7, i think it's a nice buy)

I think that's about everything i have from WW2...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Jan. 14 2003,20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a pic of the guitar that i call... the Beast... Ibanez btb400<span id='postcolor'>

i'm not very fond of Ibanez. they may have a good quality but the bodies of their bass guitars are too small for me. smile.gif

i prefer Fender or Rickenbacker. bigger is better. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah Fenders are nice, we also have a Fender Strat, very nice guitar, plays great...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Jan. 16 2003,09:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, i once also found a very cool shell on a beach near Normandy...

It's full of rust and there's hard sand attached to it (dunno what it's called), at first i wanted to clean it but that's impossible.  The sand is as strong as a rock, you cannot remove it without damaging the shell.  Now, i'm very happy that i couldn't remove it.  I like old looking shells more than those new good looking ones.  At least you can see that a soldier has once placed this bullet in his gun and fired it...

I also have an american nade (full of rust), a british helmet (with cammo), an american helmet that looks like the soldier

who used it has been banging his head against a wall for one hour smile.gif, i also have 5 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig shells (used for tanks or anti-aircraft or something like that, maybe artillery, i have no idea, but the fuckers are big), i have heavy machine gun ammo (about the size of a big hand), i have pistol ammo and normal machine gun ammo, and a couple bullets of a sniper rifle, and i'm gonna buy a scope used by a German sniper soon. (only 15 euros smile.gif the scope looks really nice, is very clean, can zoom in from x3 to x7, i think it's a nice buy)

I think that's about everything i have from WW2...<span id='postcolor'>

What is the condition of this stuff? wow.gif

For god's sake, be careful with old munitions, we don't want to read about you on Yahoo News.

you should maybe take those old war helmets to a antiques road show to get a estimate on their value. are those bunkers still at normandy? or did they destroy those?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmedic @ Jan. 16 2003,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Jan. 14 2003,05wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, I thought it was illegal to own automatic weapons.<span id='postcolor'>

It is, but if you want to own a full auto weapon, you can own one, but you need a special permitt .i.e. for gun collectors, and really high tax.

You have to pass a BATF background check, get a sign off from the local Chief Law Enforcement Officer, stating you passed his background check (in most cases), and pay a $200.00 transfer tax.

An M16 goes for $5000.00 to $8000.00 and the weapon has to be paid for up front.

(an MP5 goes for around $12000.00)<span id='postcolor'>

a MP5 costs 12 grand?! 5 to 8 grand for a M-16? why so much?

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 17 2003,00wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmedic @ Jan. 16 2003,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Jan. 14 2003,05<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, I thought it was illegal to own automatic weapons.<span id='postcolor'>

(an MP5 goes for around $12000.00)<span id='postcolor'>

a MP5 costs 12 grand?! 5 to 8 grand for a M-16? why so much?<span id='postcolor'>

Because of supply and demand....you can not just go out and buy a new M16, or have one legally built.

It has to be a weapon (or reciever) that was registered as a civillian transferable machinegun before 1986.

They are an excellent collector investment, because they only go up in value.

The ones that are out there right now are the only ones there will ever be (unless there is a major change in U.S. law)

MP5s are very expensive, because registered ones are harder to find.

M16s vary, depending on make (a Colt, or Bushmaster will be more expensive than an Olympic, ect.)

On the other hand, a full size UZI goes for around $3500.00, and a MAC 10, or 11 can be had for around $1500.00

what is the difference between the AR-15 bushmaster and the M-16? the AR-15 is supposed to be a civil model of the M-16 correct? i heard that you can find a perfectly good bushmaster for as low as $800 or even $200. would those be good bargans? or should i stay away from those?