Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Modern usmc marpat

Oh puh-lease! Enough of the damned teasing already!  mad_o.gif

Hush, I want more pictures tounge_o.gif

In the future might I suggest making the pictures into links so that all people with a small attention span/really over hyped people can safely avoid viewing them.  smile_o.gif

Oh puh-lease! Enough of the damned teasing already!  mad_o.gif

Hush, I want more pictures tounge_o.gif

In the future might I suggest making the pictures into links so that all people with a small attention span/really over hyped people can safely avoid viewing them.  smile_o.gif

That, Sir, is slander...I challenge you to a duel!

Fisticuffs at dawn  blues.gif

( ghostface.gifbiggrin_o.gif )

Didn't mean to offend you in any way but if you want a duel you'll get one! Ehem... Are we spamming?

But now I have question for Suchey and his crew. Will you ship the pack with a BMP/BMP2 crewed by the new Naval infantry crew models?

In my mod i have alot of anti- Bas people. But they must see, that you guys are AMAZING~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this stuff to come out!! MAY I BECOME YOUR BETA TESTER!! crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]MAY I BECOME YOUR BETA TESTER!!

You have to grab that choice position early, so unfortunately the MARPATs are probably out of the question sad_o.gif . If you like jungle islands, you might be able to become part of the "Quality Assurance Team" for the Unsung Mod wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif .

could i? i would like to beta test i dont leak or anything

anyways the usmc looks real nice all the effects and stuff made btw do all the units have bandages or some do or you can only use some 1 else bandages or use your own or somebody must bandage for u?

I think (and hope) That only the corpsmen and combat medics will be able to "heal" other units.

And what's up with this beta testing banter? Be quiet and wait for the final will'ya tounge_o.gif

If you're carrying a bandage, you can use it on yourself with a 50/50 chance of success at stopping the bleeding.  If someone else needs bandaging, you can drop one for them.  If you visit a medic, it stops the bleeding and heals you.

-Post Deleted-

\Start Opinion

As were all posts from myself back to Page 75. Needless ass-kissing and retorhic.

So now I am pleased to present the new and improved AK. I now post only when there is a break in the nonstop sociopathic banter inside my head. Which is rare. So I'll just sit back and observe.

Nice. / End Opinion.

AK

If you're carrying a bandage, you can use it on yourself with a 50/50 chance of success at stopping the bleeding.  If someone else needs bandaging, you can drop one for them.  If you visit a medic, it stops the bleeding and heals you.

So you lose health while you're bleeding? And the bandage doesn't 'fix up' your health, it just stops the bleeding? If so, nice.

there are hardly any Marine Force Recon pics.. and the ones that i have seen have only been in Urban Patterns... i love the MFR and plz post more of the Marine Force Recon in all their marpat patterns..

the few pics of the actual MFR that were in iraq are cool with the desert colored Delta helmets.

-Post Deleted-

\Start Opinion

As were all posts from myself back to Page 75. Needless ass-kissing and retorhic.

So now I am pleased to present the new and improved AK. I now post only when there is a break in the nonstop screaming inside my head. Which is never. So I'll just sit back and observe.

Nice. / End Opinion.

AK

Thanks. blues.gif

there are hardly any Marine Force Recon pics.. and the ones that i have seen have only been in Urban Patterns... i love the MFR and plz post more of the Marine Force Recon in all their marpat patterns..

the few pics of the actual MFR that were in iraq are cool with the desert colored Delta helmets.

they only come in that color

Landwarrior:

The Naval Spetsnaz are wearing a variation of the Kamysh fatigue pattern. They are not urban. Urban Kamysh is blue-on-grey-on-dark-blue. Then there are things like "Sneg-M", "Gorod" and all those other "Urban" patterns.

AK

are the russian spet natz only in urban camo as well?

no. they are so much the opposite of grey urban colors....