Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Mt-lb pack release 2 !

Try putting a crew that only knows "It has missiles" behind the controls, and then put an experienced crew on the job...

The SA13 is reloaded manually thus it takes quite some time.

Yes but still the difference between min/max skill levels is almost 4 minutes!

And if it takes so long in real life, I assume a skilled crew couldn't succeed in 55 seconds, according to what you're implying.

I'm not familiar with this kind of SAM systems, but I'd say a 4 minutes gap is a possibility.

Experienced crew will more or less follow the normal procedures and have the ammo ready to be loaded, withiin their direct reach and in a position which will limitate the messing around while unexperienced(by unexperienced I mean limited training and discipline) crews will do the contrary.

according to FAS the sytem can be reloaded in just 3 minutes. That's actually quite good. I never thought russian forces designed their stuff for quick reloading.

@ theavonlady, if what you want is a good East SAM sistem I recomend you to use the Sa-11 by BKM.

Basicly its a Shilka with a modified turret to carry SAMs.

Have a look in here.

Regards.

@CERO

@ theavonlady, if what you want is a good East SAM sistem I recomend you to use the Sa-11 by BKM.

Have a look in here.

Regards.

@CERO

Thanks. How does it compare to, say, DKM's Tonguska?

Have a look in here.

Regards.

@CERO

Thanks. How does it compare to, say, DKM's Tonguska?

It looks a bit BISisch because it was based on the Shilka, you can shoot 4 missile quikly after each other. And those other missiles will reload after some time (don't know exactly, because I haven't played with this one for a long time  wink_o.gif )

The Tonguska is a bit more powerfull and a beter addon wink_o.gif

The Tonguska is a bit more powerfull and a beter addon  wink_o.gif

That's the feeling I got from them, too. They are extremly nasty on max SKILL setting. crazy_o.gif

Tonguskas it is! smile_o.gif

The DKM Tunguska its VERY LETHAL due to its radar and weaponrry. Its allmost impossible to fly by an area if its covered by Tunguskas.

In the other hand, the Sa-11 its only loaded with SAMs, it don't have AAA guns or anything like that, so if you have some kind of CM your chances of surviving are much better, making the challenge more funn.

I normally use a combination of Sa-11+ MTLBs Sa- 8+ MTLB ZU-23-2 or just ZU-23-2 with SAMs somewhere around.

Make sure they are well spread and if you flighying around you'll have some "funn", specially fixed wing, have you watched the film "behind the enemy lines"? If you fligying in a chopper will be more like in the film "The peace keeper", so make sure that you don't fly alone biggrin_o.gif

Excuse my english today, I got two screaming kids playing some kind of kids game running crazy around the living room crazy_o.gif

Regards.

@CERO.

My fav AA sytem is the old ZU-23, nice to place around for airport defence and it comes with HD version for balance and also a version with two mounted igla1 AA rockets that are nice but easy to avoid if CM are available, i also enjoy shooting down stuff with it although most of the time the a.i. takes me down with a rocket.

The Mt-lb pack is definetly worth an update, replacing the bis BMP sounds and MG sound and some other tweaks would be very nice smile_o.gif .

That would definitly be worth it.

Some new engine sounds and MG sounds wouldn't be too hrad.

I like the sounds that comes in the RHS T-55, they are preaty reall. Would be nice to get something in that line.

@CERO.

I know this in an old thread but I've got this question I can't fiqure out. There are doors on the back of these things but you can't enter. Are these supposed to be able to carry troops? I modifed the config to allow troops, but when inside there are no internal textues. Maybe that's my answer... wow_o.gif

I know this in an old thread but I've got this question I can't fiqure out. There are doors on the back of these things but you can't enter. Are these supposed to be able to carry troops? I modifed the config to allow troops, but when inside there are no internal textues. Maybe that's my answer... wow_o.gif

AHHH!!! You just committed a cardinal sin!!!! crazy_o.gif You have to ask the question in ADDON & MODS: DISCUSSION

The normal MT-LBs can all carry troops i think but the Sa-13 dont have this feature, my guess is cause thats where they store the rockets for the launcher ^^