Sign in to follow this  
Far East Lieutenant

[CO-04/CO-08]The Tragedy of Coriolanus 1-2

Hey Guys a second mission has been published on Steam Workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1601808765

This mission is made vanilla with additional scripts, and of course I will post an Add-on version as well.
All additional scripts are fully credited to the respective original creators.

This is a second mission of a co-op campaign "The Tragedy of Coriolanus", motived by Gaius Marcius Coriolanus, a legendary Roman general referred by numerous historians, artists, and play-writers.
Some of you have already read my previous post, I'm a scripting noob and with this opportunity I extend my appreciation to everyone who supported making this mission.
Hope you guys enjoy the mission and please feel free to share any suggestion to better the playability.

Previous Mission 

Spoiler

Vanilla
1. Operation Primus Pilus, The Tragedy of Coriolanus 1-1
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1584741265

Add-on Ver.

1. Operation Primus Pilus, The Tragedy of Coriolanus 1-1
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1589674185

Mission Info: Operation Spartan Solution, The Tragedy of Coriolanus 1-2

Spoiler

Type: Co-op, Infantry, Special Warfare
Mission: Hostage Rescue, JTAC, Intel-Gathering
Map: Altis
Avg Play Time: 30-60 min.
AI Difficulty: Normal / Many numbers
Re-playability: Not so much

Team Composition for CP-04

Spoiler

Alpha: Team Leader & Sniper
Bravo: Team Leader & Special Demolition

Mission Back Ground

Spoiler

#1: Backstabbed

Operation Primus Pilus was a success. At least we thought so.
With Admiral Ackbar taken out and his plot revealed, the US government came to a hasty conclusion that CSAT will not continue military efforts and therefore seeked diplomatic solutions to de-escalate tensions surrounding Altis.
    However, when all intelligence assets were engaged in tracking the movement of the CSAT Fleet, it was AAF who back-stabbed NATO. 

The enemies are taking advantage of the element of surprise to the fullest. In Stratis, Colonel Mckinnon was assassinated and all remaining NATO forces were wiped out.  
CSAT Fleet is approaching Altis to initiate a full-scale landing operations on Altis with AAF support while NATO naval assets suffered a great loss at the Mediterranean.

#2: Ambassador Arrested

Brigadier General Gaius Marcius Coriolanus is a Westpoint graduate and a Ranger who had risen through the ranks and was seen to be destined for a top post within the Pentagon.
His talent in both tactics and strategy and his charismatic leadership also earned him respect from his fellow soldiers.
    In 2033, the Joint Chiefs of Staff sent Coriolanus to Mediterranean to compile a report on the failings of the current military policies. 
His overtly critical report and radical view on politics was not what was expected and the document was immediately restricted for the Joint Chiefs and President only.
    As expected, General Coriolanus left active duty frustrated by tribal politics within the Pentagon and of being unfairly 'Passed Over' from promotion. 
Last year, he was appointed as Ambassador to Altis which was considered as the end of his official career. His mission was to build rapport with AAF officials until he was arrested under charges of espionage.
   Your mission is to infiltrate the city of Kavala and rescue the ambassador immediately. Time is not on our side.

Update

Spoiler

Update

Patch - Respawn Loadout save fully restored.

Update Direction

1. Attach Add-ons to enhance realistic game play.
2. Provide more weapons/equipments to expand window of selection.
3. Add script to display accurate positions of Alpha/Bravo squad on Map/GPS.

Next Mission

Spoiler

1. Continue Updating previous missions
2. Build Part II of Operation Spartan Solution.

Credits

Spoiler

Supporters who helped this dirt noob get his another mission on Steam Workshop:

@Vanana, @SumMac, @Beardevils : Patient Mission Testers who re-played the mission repeatedly.
@pierremgi : Respawn System - This really improved the mission playability.
@JohnKalo : Mission Trigger solution - Fully enabled respawn system.
@brian200: Provided JTAC script.
@HazJ, @johnnyboy, @Grumpy Old Man, @GEORGE FLOROS GR : Mission Improvement suggestions.
Please tell me if I missed anyone out on credit. Also, I will add you to Steam Workshop co-creators if you guys are willing. Send me the Steam nicknames on message.

• Thanks 2

Thank you very much and congratulations for the release

and i must say that i like very much , that you have everything so organized !

Well done Far East Lieutenant !

+ Merry Christmas and best wishes , to you and everyone  !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Merry Christmas and best wishes , to you and everyone

And I would like to return all the thanks to you and everyone for all the support :)

Merry Christmas and I wish you fair winds and following seas for 2019!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1