Morning Outlanders, just a quick reminder that a new update went live tonight, fixing and changing many things to make your life easier in the 0.6 Update ;)
45213314_2401611059854673_7283271400138211328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=546cb25339b4eb93dcba33587faaa3f6&oe=5C4498B6

Added: Teammate's custom marker in Duos 
Added: Healing sound for antibiotics 

Changed: Black Screen UI creation to possibly prevent the start of the Encounter issues 

Fixed: Antibiotics worked after player's death in UI 
Fixed: Teammate and his marker do not disappear after their death 
Fixed: UI could be stuck after while displaying multiple tooltips 
Fixed: Multiple potential crashes  
Fixed: Swapped open/close character animations when opening/closing doors 
Fixed: Character is not emitting breath particles after death any more 
Fixed: Sounds of animations on slopes were multiplicated 
Fixed: Knife hitting body sound 

Tweaked: Ladder interaction volume extended on top to make it easier to climb down 

Updated: Many animations produce their footstep sound at better times 

• Like 3

Hello to you, I am very bored, almost every beginning of the game I find myself with a black screen where it is written '' waiting player ''. So I can not do anything, I see nothing and share against other players can kill me! Similarly Crash, when we arrive in game and the game Crash we lose all the same when we return to the Shelter. Personally, I gave up a little because it's annoying to play and lose because of a bug. But what reassures me is your communication because of this I know we will have a game at the top in the end.

Spoiler

Bonjour à vous, je suis beaucoup ennuyé,  quasiment à chaque début de partie je me retrouve avec un écran noir où il est écrit '' waiting player''. De ce fait je ne peux rien faire, je vois rien et part contre les autres joueurs peuvent me tuer ! De même les Crash, lorsqu'on arrive in game et que le jeu Crash on perd tout pareil quand on revient au Shelter. Personnellement, j'ai un peu abandonné car c'est agaçant de jouer et de perdre à cause d'un bug. Mais ce qui me rassure c'est votre communication car de ce fait je sais que nous aurons un jeu au top au final.

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
All posts must be in English
  • Like 1

The duos marker is awesome. Shows you guys are listening. Great game with great devs. Thanks for your hard work

• Like 2

Areas to look into:

-Character goes blur when running into objects.

-Players have to take meds twice to work.

-Players can loot supply box on the run

--character slow walks after reloading weapon 

-Lag occurs when player goes into ADS.

That's what I have for you at the moment. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Added: Teammate's custom marker in Duos

Is the Teammate's custom marker on the compass or map or both? 

This was needed and I'm pleased it's been added! I'll check it out when I get home. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1