Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 mini demo

Merry Christmas from the Invasion 1944 team!

Unfortunately we could not complete the FULL demo in time. However, we promised a Decemeber release so here it is...

The MINI demo! It includes: 2 units (82 Airborne, Wehrmacht), 2 weapons (Kar + rifle grenades, Garand + rifle grenades), 1 vehicle (Kubelwagon), 1 SP mission (A Bedtime Story) & 1 COOP Mission

Mirrors:

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

http://hem.passagen.se/tnfrocket/inv_minidemo.exe (Paste URL into browser)

Mirror 4

Please mirror and post your links!

xmas.gif

Invasion 1944

Its the mini demo to our mod...

It is a demo mission from the Invasion 1944 team, it includes some addons.

It is well worth the download.

RED

I like it, alot, but I don't think this can be released with the current sounds. The voices are from DOD, at least a few sounds of the weapons are from MOHAA and DOD. With DOD going retail this would be hard to keep in game.

Please tell me the sounds will be your own by the time you release the full version?

Stolen sounds = bad. Its ok but I was disapointed since we only got 2 weapons and one vehicle.

What the hell, Once I installed this addon it says that there is an error trying to memory map the res addon O

But once I uninstall it the game is fine

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (desantnik @ Dec. 25 2002,03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What the hell, Once I installed this addon it says that there is an error trying to memory map the res addon O

But once I uninstall it the game is fine<span id='postcolor'>

Delete or rename large addons to have more free memory. Search for memory map error on the forum. Happy new year xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (contraz0rz @ Dec. 25 2002,02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stolen sounds = bad. Its ok but I was disapointed since we only got 2 weapons and one vehicle.<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds are not final xmas.gif

I played it and I like it! Good job!!!!

(p.s. the Day of Defeat voice sounds might be an issue with the DoD team and Valve)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MotherRussiaAK74 @ Dec. 25 2002,04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone elses game crash when they put a Kubelwagan in the map?<span id='postcolor'>

Odd.. works for me.

East>Car>Kubelwagan

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MotherRussiaAK74 @ Dec. 25 2002,02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like it, alot, but I don't think this can be released with the current sounds. The voices are from DOD, at least a few sounds of the weapons are from MOHAA and DOD. With DOD going retail this would be hard to keep in game.

Please tell me the sounds will be your own by the time you release the full version?<span id='postcolor'>

kinda ot, but can you tell me where you saw that dod is going retail?

oh ok, so you heard a rumour on a message board or a chat room, gotcha.

knowing someone who actully works on dod (ben jones) helps alot.

back ot, does anyone know the link to that website with all the ww2 addons catogorized?

Most of the Day of Defeats sounds are stolen from Saving Private Ryan, go ahead, watch some of it.

"I like it, alot, but I don't think this can be released with the current sounds. The voices are from DOD, at least a few sounds of the weapons are from MOHAA and DOD. With DOD going retail this would be hard to keep in game.

Please tell me the sounds will be your own by the time you release the full version? "

Iam not trying to be an "asshole" but like denwad said, if they some of the sounds are already stolen, who are they (dod) to complain?

it would be nice if they (invasion 1944) could find thier own sounds, but since this isnt going to be sold anyways, does it matter? a sound is a sound, and if one group already made a good sample why not go with it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ Dec. 25 2002,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"it would be nice if they (invasion 1944) could find thier own sounds, but since this isnt going to be sold anyways, does it matter? a sound is a sound, and if one group already made a good sample why not go with it?<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmmm.. Good point there... confused.gif

Hmm havent downloaded it but im a little bit angry smile.gif

We (All the WW2 teams) havent decided about the armor levels etc.. but oh well.. maybe they will release a new version once those discussions are over wink.gifxmas.gif