Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 mini demo

Sorry about the stolen sounds, from weapons part it was a misunderstanding, it will be changed, and the voices from DoD too will be removed. Apologies everyone that have been insulted with this... We are truly sorry about it, will not happen again.

isnt that a bunch of hipocracy (dod team), "we can steal sounds, but you can't use ours". someone should drop mr.Spielberg a line.

Can we stay on topic please. The sounds are NOT final.

In response to xmurderx: DoD had their own voice recorder to recorder THEIR German voices. Sector-Effector is his name. They did not steal German voices from SPR. They made their own.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (contraz0rz @ Dec. 25 2002,18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In response to xmurderx: DoD had their own voice recorder to recorder THEIR German voices. Sector-Effector is his name. They did not steal German voices from SPR. They made their own.<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt mean the voices, I ment the sounds. ambiance, explosions, even the jumping sound.

thats the last I will speak of that

back on topic.

are there any multiplayer servers out there hosting the 1944 teams' pack?

I like the idea of a large open ww2 battle. online. ofp style biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ Dec. 25 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">back on topic.

are there any multiplayer servers out there hosting the 1944 teams' pack?

I like the idea of a large open ww2 battle. online. ofp style  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There's usually some going on at #invasion1944 on quakenet.org chat. smile.gif

This thing s fucking Sweeet yES! Thank you Invasion 1944 for the demo, it is awesome!

This is really great stuff guys, finally a game with World War 2 style ambience without the BS associated with DoD or MOHAA. Keep up the good work.

Finally some quality ww2 soldiers. Great job but we need an ally vehicle. That half track truck would be nice. =)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ Dec. 26 2002,02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Finally some quality ww2 soldiers.  Great job but we need an ally vehicle.  That half track truck would be nice. =)<span id='postcolor'>

It will be in the demo xmas.gif

when is the demo due? Will it have the Field officers and others guys with weapons like Mp40? I want to know how much of the German and American squads will be in the demo. This is great so far and the k98 rifles are really cool to play around with in the editor. Keep up the good work!

How big would be the full demo 40MB bigger smaller xmas.gif

And what's a possible release date of it be quick cuase end January is Splinter Cell coming than I play that game for a long time I will play OFP too but first I must play the whole campaign of Splinter Cell xmas.gif

Should be out next month, dont quote me on that wink.gifxmas.gif

Great demo! I loved it, beat it on my second try, gonna start making some WWII MP missions... can't wait to play online! smile.gif

Thanks xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Dec. 26 2002,06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Should be out next month, dont quote me on that<span id='postcolor'>

Will you be incorporating the V2 rocket addon into the mod?

I found it quite impressive in Vikingo's V2 Rocket Launch Test mission, that came out earlier this year.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 26 2002,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Dec. 26 2002,06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Should be out next month, dont quote me on that<span id='postcolor'>

Will you be incorporating the V2 rocket addon into the mod?

I found it quite impressive in Vikingo's V2 Rocket Launch Test mission, that came out earlier this year.<span id='postcolor'>

Paras didn't have much to do with destroying v2 rockets.

About the glowing helmets. Thats been fixed along with the kneck being out of place.

VERY VERY nice really but why do i have so much lag?

thats strange because i have no problems in the original game and resistance even if i play online.

Please explain if you can  sad.gif .

Now to my point why dont you use names who are real to name citys and places?

Use names as Sardinia , Sicily and so on.

Why do we always have to have the russian names from the original.

Why cant you use names like Palermo Baghdad and Basrah?

And the maps named after these places and not only in the intro and the mission briefing

thanks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OIK @ Dec. 27 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">VERY VERY nice really but why do i have so much lag?

thats strange because i have no problems in the original game and resistance even if i play online.

Please explain if you can  sad.gif .

Now to my point why dont you use names who are real to name citys and places?

Use names as Sardinia , Sicily and so on.

Why do we always have to have the russian names from the original.

Why cant you use names like Palermo Baghdad and Basrah?

And the maps named after these places and not only in the intro and the mission briefing

thanks.<span id='postcolor'>

This is only a small mini demo...

Just 1 thing about the sound, I find it quite worrying that companies were copywriting the sounds of guns. Theres only a number of ways you can make:

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG..PING

for the M1 Garand??

(The Ping being the ejected Bandoleer casing (b4 u say Im mad!wink.gifbiggrin.gif )

Matt