saddle

Unit Inventory refusing to let you loot - Dedicated Server

Hello everyone,

and thank you for taking the time.

I have now spent a good while in attempts to troubleshoot a particular issue with my dedicated server. As the title of this topic says, I have an inventory issue, and far as I know .. I have no modules or code lines that should prevent taking inventory from units on my server. In the Eden Editor, everything works fine, I can pick up any piece of equipment that I choose to, but when I upload the mission on my server .. some items I can pick up and some items refuse to be picked up. I have tried dragging them to the ground as well, but despite many different attempts I have not managed to solve this issue.

I did not manage to find any other topics on this matter, only people who seek to restrict players from looting, but in my case it is the opposite .. players are unable to pick up items that they should be able to.

The server should have all the latest versions on my mods, the server files are updated and validated. Does anyone know how to proceed with a matter as this?

Thanks in advance.

I have no modules or code lines that should prevent taking inventory from units on my server.

So this happens on all missions on your dedi server? If it is a particular mission then let us know. If it is your mission, let us know and show code or upload your mission somewhere. Can't help apart from that. Where is the server located and where are you located? Network specs? It may be a simple case of desync/lag but my guess is custom code or mod? Please list your mods as well.

@saddle

@saddle are you using ace 3? if so the optional module "ace_no_uniform_restriction" might fix your issue
You can find it in ACE3 mod directory and use it as an extra mod.