Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

finn_bike.jpg

These finnish soldiers tries to steal every bike they see, even when they're casted in concrete.

After we found out that GMR Explosions Mod "kills" our linux Uberserver when playing cti addons version(server goes to 2fps after ~30minutes), we now can play EVERYTHING!!!

After 2h hard fighting we were able to get closer to the enemy base.

AH64Cannon.jpg

MfG Lee smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

After we found out that GMR Explosions Mod "kills" our linux Uberserver when playing cti addons version(server goes to 2fps after ~30minutes), we now can play EVERYTHING!!!

Does the same to mine..

Does the same to mine..

Thats why ECP is the best wink_o.gif

Ralph did you edit my post ? My pic was 100 kb i presume whats wrong with that sad_o.gif ? Even if you editted it you could have posted the link to it rock.gif

MLRS fires as a Abrams stands guard

Before i go to bed,

some screenshots from the night coops:

Killswitch in action

guesswho1.jpg

Jinef got his helo a bit damaged...

lb_jinef1.jpg

Back to the base after one mission's completion...

Got my helicopter a bit damaged too, but nothing serious, only a scratch wink_o.gif

missioncomplete1.jpg

[unedited screenshots]

why do i like ships?

BI_Nogojev_45a.jpg

BI_Nogojev_22c.jpg

BI_Nogojev_22b.jpg

because i was really 15 month on board (offtopic)

BI_Nogojev_39d.jpg

Here´s a pic from yesterdays small FDF session @ the Boneyard:

bonegame.jpg

i didn´t catch what went on with harnu but i assume he died because of 1 shot´ apilas  biggrin_o.gif  .. and stupid AI ..  mad_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

ps: nice pics as usual parvus  wink_o.gif

do you have FDF 1.1 already ? fantastic stuff, i´d really like to play another FDF session with u guys  smile_o.gif (any other mods aswell  tounge_o.gif )

Ralph did you edit my post ? My pic was 100 kb i presume whats wrong with that  sad_o.gif  ? Even if you editted it you could have posted the link to it  rock.gif

I have advised the moderators to start handing out PR's and post count reductions for posters who repeatedly break the 100kb rule (you being one of them), so in this instant I would suggest you thank Ralph for ignoring me, instead of complaining that he didn't leave a link there.

Here´s a pic from yesterdays small FDF session @ the Boneyard:

biggrin_o.gif  .. and stupid AI ..  mad_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

ps: nice pics as usual parvus  wink_o.gif

do you have FDF 1.1 already ? fantastic stuff, i´d really like to play another FDF session with u guys  smile_o.gif (any other mods aswell  tounge_o.gif )

Two incoming T72's, I killed my target, but the AI missed theirs. And with that huge AT, you only get one shot, so I could have really used more ammo then tounge_o.gif

Why does everybody have to make those kickass pictures with a TRAINING plane? tounge_o.gif

Ralph did you edit my post ? My pic was 100 kb i presume whats wrong with that  sad_o.gif  ? Even if you editted it you could have posted the link to it  rock.gif

I have advised the moderators to start handing out PR's and post count reductions for posters who repeatedly break the 100kb rule (you being one of them), so in this instant I would suggest you thank Ralph for ignoring me, instead of complaining that he didn't leave a link there.

Well placebo my pic was hardly breaking the line its that damn Photoshop in which i convert my pics from PNG to JPG its size at my disk was 99 or 100 kb but on the Internet it becomes a bit larger dont know why crazy_o.gif , thats why the pic was maybe 100.2 kb ....

I am sorry though next time i'll try and even see the size after uplaoding crazy_o.gif

Why does everybody have to make those kickass pictures with a TRAINING plane? tounge_o.gif

It's great for CAS smile_o.gif

i did some flight training with my new joystick tounge_o.gif