just edit "core.liberation\addons\FAR_revive\FAR_revive_init.sqf"

near lines 62

you'll  find:

player setCustomAimCoef 0.35;

change the value here

happy frag !

LOL  o.O

i wouldnt find that even in 100 years xD

do you use on your server Task Force Radio ? 

I have problem with a lot of noise in vanilla voice chat, when i figure out what exactly we need i will write, maybe you know how to help :S

15 hours ago, Komaros said:

LOL  o.O

i wouldnt find that even in 100 years xD

do you use on your server Task Force Radio ? 

I have problem with a lot of noise in vanilla voice chat, when i figure out what exactly we need i will write, maybe you know how to help :S

I done some test with TFR, long time ago and it seems to work fine.

I remember that some sound effect are possible, maybe the noise is intended ?

maybe something else on TS server configuration ?

I have no clue ūüôā

Hey pSiKO
by "noise" i mean that a lot of people are talking on Global and Side channel and there is diffucult to communicate with person you want. 

im looking for something with TFAR functionality

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32083 - i have used that, muted Global and Side voice cahnnels (typing only), other channels left voice active (Group / Vehicles / Air / Direct)

what im looking is a possibility to create custom channels that players who are on this channel dont  hear incoming voice from other channels, like frequency set in TFAR, also i want to avoid people from joining to my group. 

is this possible to write script using this?
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/radioChannelCreate

Hey, just joined the forum to say this mission is awesome, way better overall than the original Liberation or the KP one.

But I'm having a issue with the Altis version: it's unplayable to me, be it hosting LAN or on a dedicated server. When the map loads it runs at something like 5 fps, very slow on the base selection dialog. And then when you choose a base and deploy, it runs smooth as it should, but with half second pauses/freezes every 2 seconds or so. It's like some script is freezing constantly the game trying to do something constantly.

This only happens with the Altis version of the mission, the Malden and Stratis version run smooth and normally, maybe with some micro pauses here and there too, but not noticeable overall. The Malden and Stratis versions also don't have the extremely slow base selection screen.