Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi folks,

 

the Christmas update is out !

 

new markers on Map (SELL / ATM / FUEL)
new units / weapons
500 Ammo at Start
cosmetic transition screen
Code cleanup, only one XML
Sign Ad at Chimra
localize lot of message (info, tips)

 

Have fun !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pSiKO  I got the mods to work with liberations rx. I just need it to Edit the classnames.extenstion and add the info to it. I will moving from a multiplayer ingame server to a dedicase serve on the same computer using TADST. hopefully to increase game performance. Were can I find the Save game file so that I don’t lose the progress that I have made ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 8:38 AM, hernanvenegas said:

@pSiKO  Were can I find the Save game file so that I don’t lose the progress that I have made ?  

 

Hi,

you can find the save game here :

 

Windows :

C:\Users\<%USERNAME%>\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\server\server.vars.Arma3Profile

 

Linux:

/home/<%USERNAME%>/.local/share/Arma 3 - Other Profiles/Player/Player.vars.Arma3Profile

 

Copy and rename to fit the dedicated settings.

the important part is <Profile name> + ".vars.Arma3Profile"

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pSiKO The game has been working great. specially after running a dedicated server and a getting a better monitor. 

I play with one of my friends only. is any way to disable the  Vehicles Lock so that I don't have to do it every time for him or for my self?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi hernanvenegas,

 

I made an optimization on the client code, to make it faster

in fact, there is no "easy" way to deactivate "vehicle lock" because it is used everywhere in the code.

I can plan to add an option in the settings to "deactivate" (always ok) the locking system, I will post here when it's done

Cheers

btw: if your friend joins your group (in workforce management), he has the same right as you.
btw2: when the vehicle is locked, you can "abandon" it, there is no more lock (survive to server restart)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi soldiers !!

 

A new update is out,

 

- auto start side mission

- enemies boats

- progressive penalty

- passive income

- A dog, to help you !

- Recall medic (to change the medic)

- many bugfix (fire , etc)

 

please enjoy !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well meet pSIKO 😄

Me and my friend Goblino has recently started to play at your server, its fantastic and we are so happy to be a part of it. We really love that you

need to earn your score and that youget punished for both teamkills and civilians. It add so much to the tension with not just pulling the trigger without thinking 🙂

 

I dont know if it works in someway but we tried to use our insignia patch on your server but it does not seem to work and we dont know why. We started to think

about this when we saw the absolutely horribly cute and immersion killing Hello kitty tank hehe.

 

Regardless its very enjoyable and thanks for doing such an awesome job with this mod/server

 

https://units.arma3.com/unit/carrottribe

 

jtXQUzwRCj.png

Cheers and Carrots!

USHiRi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 1:03 PM, pSiKO said:

Hi soldiers !!

 

A new update is out,

 

- auto start side mission

- enemies boats

- progressive penalty

- passive income

- A dog, to help you !

- Recall medic (to change the medic)

- many bugfix (fire , etc)

 

please enjoy !

Excellent! Thanks pSiKO!

 

EDIT: It's not updated on workshop yet. How do I replace the workshop items? Rename the pbo's from github to "mission.pbo" and place them e.g. in the "steamMPMission\Liberation%20RX%20-%20Malden.malden" folder?

 

EDIT2: I unsubbed the steam workshop items and installed manually as per intructions on github. However upon starting a server, I see no option for passive income in mission parameters. How do I set this up? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks !!

 

a big fix update is out, plus Steam update.

 

special focus on error messages, cleanup and  small thing to fix.

 

- new AI dog system

- new medic give up system

- progressive penalty (5,10,20)

- random Ammo reward for all players when a point is captured

- new build engine (to defined rank needed for an item )

- hide tent respawn marker near FOB

 

Try the dog !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 5:35 PM, ushiri@gmail.com said:

Well meet pSIKO 😄

Me and my friend Goblino has recently started to play at your server, its fantastic and we are so happy to be a part of it. We really love that you

need to earn your score and that youget punished for both teamkills and civilians. It add so much to the tension with not just pulling the trigger without thinking 🙂

 

I dont know if it works in someway but we tried to use our insignia patch on your server but it does not seem to work and we dont know why. We started to think

about this when we saw the absolutely horribly cute and immersion killing Hello kitty tank hehe.

 

Regardless its very enjoyable and thanks for doing such an awesome job with this mod/server

 

https://units.arma3.com/unit/carrottribe

 

 

Cheers and Carrots!

USHiRi

 

 

Hi the Carrots !

 

I'm very glad you like the game!

there is much to discover, for example,


build a tent, pack it as a backpack and equip it, then Halo  jump with your AI,
once landed, unpack the tent to have a respawn point!

about the badge, it should work on this server.

I host my xml and my paa myself, but I should work with yours.
make sure you define the correct information

(in ArmA, modify the user profile -> Unit -> (change) -> XML squad) put your xml URL here

it may be a server problem (config, net), we can discuss it.

I need to speak with our Hello kitty!

Long live Carrots !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 8:28 PM, theedge_jinx said:

Excellent! Thanks pSiKO!

 

EDIT: It's not updated on workshop yet. How do I replace the workshop items? Rename the pbo's from github to "mission.pbo" and place them e.g. in the "steamMPMission\Liberation%20RX%20-%20Malden.malden" folder?

 

EDIT2: I unsubbed the steam workshop items and installed manually as per intructions on github. However upon starting a server, I see no option for passive income in mission parameters. How do I set this up? 🙂

Hi,

 

the steam update is a pain ! I only do it for 'stable' version.

 

to get the latest version, use the git hub repo in front page,

and follow https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX#installation

 

I plan to update Steam version this week

 

Work as follow, when enabled:

Ammo box don't spawn in captured Military bases, but instead an equivalent amount of Ammo

is send to all connected players.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, poopoooadsf said:

Hi you have an excellent mission but


Why no atms or fuel points on tanoa?

how would I go about adding them?

 

Hi,

you are right, they are also missing for Livonia, Takistan.

because I need two things for it to work:

- a 'className' object to which I can refer. (as in https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgVehicles_Structures)
or
- a static position for these points. look at the file "fixed_position.sqf".

I will be more than grateful if you have time to update these files!

btw, find a snipet here to save the position of the object in the report file.

 

 

//executed in console, result in RPT file.

private _pos = getArray(configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "centerPosition");
private _name = "atm_";
{
  if (_x distance2D lhd > 1000) then {
    if (str _x find _name > 0) then { diag_log (getPos _x); };
  };
} foreach nearestObjects [_pos, [], worldSize / 2];

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 8:28 PM, theedge_jinx said:

Excellent! Thanks pSiKO!

 

EDIT: It's not updated on workshop yet. How do I replace the workshop items? Rename the pbo's from github to "mission.pbo" and place them e.g. in the "steamMPMission\Liberation%20RX%20-%20Malden.malden" folder?

 

EDIT2: I unsubbed the steam workshop items and installed manually as per intructions on github. However upon starting a server, I see no option for passive income in mission parameters. How do I set this up? 🙂

 

Oops! my bad !
i forgot to enable the mission parameters action.

it's fixed now, please update from ghithub.

 

you tell me

Good game !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I dig a bit about the insignia tag in A3 - MP.

 

there is (at least)  3 way to display an image as a clan/tag in A3

 

 

- You host yourself the .PAA image and the XML file somewhere on the Internet,

and you specify the XML's url in the User Profile.

(read this: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/squad.xml)

 

- Arma Units  https://units.arma3.com  (only work with windows server)

 

- Arma Squad https://armasquads.com (work for linux and windows server)

 

 

I will not be able to make Arma units works with my linux server.

only Arma Squad and self hosting works.

 

So I recommended you to use Arma Squad for Insignia hosting.

 

I hope it helps !

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi pSiko I have added the atms on Tanoa if you wish I can send you a copy of what I did 

How would I now add sell points since there is so few of them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, poopoooadsf said:

Hi pSiko I have added the atms on Tanoa if you wish I can send you a copy of what I did 

How would I now add sell points since there is so few of them?

 

Hi,

that's a super good news !!

yes, please send me the file (I will update the github repo)

abut  the sell points, idk we can use another building to do the work, but which one ?!

I let you choose 🙂


nothing critical here, if we are not satisfied with tone building we can easily change.


Thanks again buddy!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi pSIKO

great work with Liberation RX!

 

please tell, me how can i make  extended map content working to see enemy on map?

 

Currently when player or his squadmates detect something, there is nothing visible on map, difficulty option in eden doesnt work too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, poopoooadsf said:

also how would you like me to send you the file?

 

Hi,

you can send me the file

at: admin@liberation-rx.fr

or with the mail system of this forums

 

big thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, poopoooadsf said:

how would I change the spawn loadout?

 

When you select a loadout, you have a button to make it the Default (respawn) loadout.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 3:13 AM, Komaros said:

Hi pSIKO

great work with Liberation RX!

 

please tell, me how can i make  extended map content working to see enemy on map?

 

Currently when player or his squadmates detect something, there is nothing visible on map, difficulty option in eden doesnt work too

 

hi man,

 

you mean the little red dot ?

yes I remove them because idk, they ruins immersion (player just follow red dot !)

play a bit like this and you'll train your eyes to "see" enemies

 

there is actually no way to change this settings, you have to edit code and rebuild mission.

 

I can plan to add a parameters to select this option, but it's not in my top priority list !!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hehe

yes i know im noob 😄 i like red dots 😄

Beside that red dot i miss only helitaxi 😛

 

I am trying to implement Helicopter Taxi Script by Jigsor but it doesnt work on your version...

maybe you could add paid (ammo) option to call npc controlled helicopter to pick up player and his squad and unload in targetted by player destination ?

In script which i used to use, it was spawning randomly, going to player marked "pick location", and after player on board to moved to "drop location" and despawn. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AIR DROP - i forgot to ask,

where i can customize this? change prices or drop options ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×