Hi, i have trouble with create lobby for coop mission.
I've checked my port forwarding and it's done correctly and the ports are correctly being forwarded to the correct local ip.
I've checked windows firewall settings, even off him.
I called my provider and checked to see if his ports are open.
CSS and CS:GO servers are created without problems and people can connect to them.The problem is not in my programs (no antivirus and firewalls)
and not in the system (PC and router), the problem is in the game.
Arma 3 includes UPnP, but it does not help. The server is still not visible.

Spoiler

5fb7cc5bdbc6a943e25f281da130be93.png

and port forwarding screen 

Spoiler

91fc181122dc566f74aef9bead1d0a19.png

What can I do to create a working lobby?
Thanks and I apologize immediately for my bad English.

Share your server.cfg.

14 hours ago, Harzach said:

Share your server.cfg.

Em.. I do not have it. I create a server in the game. Is it necessary to have a server.cfg? 

If so, then why did not anyone write about it yet?

Using something like 

to set up server, it's easier and more reliable.   

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Using something like 

to set up server, it's easier and more reliable.   

Damn, why should I download a dedicated server to just play with a friend in APEX? This is not logical. 
If the BIS made the create a lobby in the game possible to , why it does not work?

Oh you can get it to work with the ingame thingies but do you want to spend the time getting it to work?  Setting up a dedi server is rather easy and quick with the right YT guide and is more reliable than getting a server running from the game itself.

19 hours ago, MafiosiGhost said:

Hi, i have trouble with create lobby for coop mission.
I've checked my port forwarding and it's done correctly and the ports are correctly being forwarded to the correct local ip.
I've checked windows firewall settings, even off him.
I called my provider and checked to see if his ports are open.

Default port ist 2302, 2303 and 2304 (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server#Port_Forwarding)

The later are for Steam query and connecting. According to your screenshot you either opened the wrong ports or changed the default port (that is probably why @Harzach wanted you to share your server.cfg) .

45 minutes ago, MafiosiGhost said:

If the BIS made the create a lobby in the game possible to , why it does not work?

[...]

CSS and CS:GO servers are created without problems and people can connect to them.The problem is not in my programs (no antivirus and firewalls)
and not in the system (PC and router), the problem is in the game.

As hosting works for most people it is more likely that the problem is in your configuration.

You also did not tell us what the problem is exactly. From your title I can guess that you get a "server not responding" message. That means the server can be queried but not connected to. The reason can be either port 2302 not opened, a problem with battleye or your mod/addon configuration.

41 minutes ago, NeoArmageddon said:

Default port ist 2302, 2303 and 2304 (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server#Port_Forwarding)

The later are for Steam query and connecting. According to your screenshot you either opened the wrong ports or changed the default port (that is probably why @Harzach wanted you to share your server.cfg) .

As hosting works for most people it is more likely that the problem is in your configuration.

You also did not tell us what the problem is exactly. From your title I can guess that you get a "server not responding" message. That means the server can be queried but not connected to. The reason can be either port 2302 not opened, a problem with battleye or your mod/addon configuration.

I opened the ports from 1 to 27050 and this can be seen in the screenshot. In addition, the game itself opens the ports using UPnP as seen in the 2nd screenshot. 

And Steam saw the CSS server created by me, so the Steam ports should be open, no?

47 minutes ago, NeoArmageddon said:

and okay, I decided to try to create DS. 

Let's see what will happen.

Nope. It's not working. The screenshot below shows that ports 2302-2304 are open and in use, but the game refuses to display the server. Shows only the local server

Spoiler

e5d1cb86a7af974bb0bfbca42389ae90.png

Are there any assumptions why the server still does not work?

The problem is solved by the dedicated server. Long suffered with him and thought that the problems with the ports all the same. However, this is all TADST, which creates 2 Lan and 1 Wan, which is loaded after 10 minutes. And think, the problem is with the ports or the server. 

Not immediately guessed by external ip is connected and verified.

@tophe Hello sir! So, i used your tool & attepmted to make a DS, but i obviously did something wrong. Upon loading into the lobby, it shows that no players (including myself) are in the lobby at all. Literally just a black screen showing 0 players. Could you possibly tell me what I'm doing wrong?