Tophes Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST) v3.1.0 by Tophe of Östgöta Ops [oops] DOWNLOAD LINK: HERE
(if it doesn't work for you, right click and chose Save link as...)   ===============================================

1 MINUTE HOW-TO QUICK GUIDE   TADST v3.1.0
The Armed Assault series allows an amazing array of settings to freely customize dedicated servers.
This means you will have to edit quite a few config files to get it running the way you like.

TADST is a tool that will greatly simplify this. All you need to do is to choose the settings you like. Then the application will
create all necessary files according to your settings and start the server with the appropriate arguments.

All necessary files will be created in a folder called 'TADST'.
You can save different profiles to easily switch between server setups.

In the folder TADST a new folder for each profile will be created.
This folder contains all files associated to the profile.

INSTALLATION
=============
Copy the file 'TADST.exe' to your Arma game folder.

* Note that it's important that the file is in the game root folder
i.e. C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

* If you are upgrading from an earlier version of TADST you should delete
your old TADST folder so the program can create new settings files.

You also need to have .NET installed.
    QUICK START
============= Set up your firewall.
To run a dedicated server you must make sure you have set port forwarding correctly in your firewall/router.
Normally you need the ports 2302-2305 to be open. Click the port info button to get info on your selected ports. Set Server Name and Server File
TADST is set to start the server with default settings so the only two things you need to set to get a server up and running is Server Name and Server File.
If you double click the text fields, TADST will try and set appropriate values.         FUTURE PLANS
============= Options for allowedFileExtensions, allowedPreprocessFileExtensions, allowedHTMLLoadExtensions, allowedHTMLLoadURIs Options to launch headless clients Steam server update thingy Individual difficulty settings on missions System for setting Mission Parameters. Start as service. Process monitoring, restart server on crash. Remote server/client protocol (probably wont't happen, but hey)   SUPPORT TADST
==================
I'm doing this for fun and for love to the community, but if you like TADST you can support me by donating some coffee-money.
You can also follow my music project Meadows on facebook. That would make me equally happy!

THANKS
=============
To Bohemia for keeping it real
To Australian Tactical Combat League, Rune "TheFlyingCorpse" Darrud, Dave, Bill, Krijn and Rafael for generous donations To Baconeo and James Kingsley for code contribution
To The Arma community for everything
Östgöta Ops for testing, playing and supporting

VERSION HISTORY
================ v3.1.0 - 2017.09.23  (Thanks to Bradon Hall) Fixed: Include 64 bit server exe in file list Fixed: Open RPT for 64 bit server Improved: Add empty allowedVoteCmds when voting disabled
  v3.0.0 - 2016.06.12   New: Settings for Max Ping, Max Desync, Max Packet Loss, Max Disconnect timeout and Kick Clients On Slow Network. Improved: Updated some tooltips   v2.96  - 2016.05.08 Fixed: Critical dependency error where a tiny line made the whole universe implode. Crash fixed. (Thank you sergistark and baconeo for helping me debug).   v2.95  - 2016.05.08   New: Added support for autoinit with persistent battlefield Improved: Some minor text errors Fixed: Setting default difficulty now puts correct value in profile   v2.91  - 2016.05.07 Fixed: Difficulty bug, causing crash   v2.9  - 2016.05.06   New: loopback settings added Fixed: Difficulty settings now reflect the correct properties Improved: Cleaned up UI from unsused difficulty settings   v2.8 - 2016.05.02 Fixed: Difficulty system overhaul (Thanks to Baconeo)   v2.7 - 2016.01.03 New: Added serverCommandPassword New: Information about which ports to open  New: Checkbox to enable Upnp. New: Allowed File Pathing selection New: Headless client settings now have settings for localClient as well.  Fixed: Bunch of minor bugs Fixed: HeadlessClient config entries was a bit messed up  Removed: Required Secure ID, not used anymore Removed: Steamport settings, not used anymore. Hardcoded from gameport.  (expand spoiler for complete history)

Please report any bugs, problems, ideas, suggestions, smoothie recipes etc. in this thread