Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

O/mtv

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 06 2002,13:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">/bump smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I`m deeply disappointed sad.gif

Normally Avon is the mastress in high quality spamming! She`s spamming and you almost don`t get it, but this time... tounge.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

YES! YES!

the person that will succeed in succesfully recreating the Apocalypse Now Chopper Raid will be OFP GOD in my book

CHARLIE DONT SURF!

Toppie out

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 02 2002,14:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif  Wait! It`s working now! Here`s the link:

Seventh Lifeless OFP Video (60MB!! )

tounge.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sweet, that video gave me goosebumps biggrin.gif

call me an idiot...but:

Pearl Jam's "Do The Evolution" track would be pretty sweet to put with an OPF clip...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 07 2002,00:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 06 2002,13wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">/bump smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I`m deeply disappointed  sad.gif

Normally Avon is the mastress in high quality spamming! She`s spamming and you almost don`t get it, but this time...  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

and it isn't a spam saying that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Dec. 07 2002,22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 07 2002,00wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Dec. 06 2002,13wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">/bump <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I`m deeply disappointed  sad.gif

Normally Avon is the mastress in high quality spamming! She`s spamming and you almost don`t get it, but this time...  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

and it isn't a spam saying that?<span id='postcolor'>

You have just done it yourself tounge.gif

Arggh me too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BLuuRKo @ Dec. 07 2002,19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">call me an idiot...but:

Pearl Jam's "Do The Evolution" track would be pretty sweet to put with an OPF clip...<span id='postcolor'>

I would like a Slayer clip: War Ensemble, Ghosts of War, Mandatory Suicide or Skeletons of Society...

slayer%20-%20eagle1.jpg

Backstreet Boys? OpF?  wow.gif

Nah...OpF isn't based on the Navy  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Dec. 17 2002,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and i said i am making one, so i will  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So you will! So you will!

In the meantime, I'd like to suggest a great mission with a great losing cutscene. It's Medevac, by TJ. You can download it from the M.O.M. page at The FAQ.

Play the mission (which in itself is great) and get yourself killed. The cutscene has no special camera work. It's the collage of music and photos that fits in so well with this Nam mission.

What do you think?

Still hoping to see some other people's work here.

It seems like I won`t be able to make a video or even update my sniper mission this winter "holiday" ...  sad.gif

It was a mistake to take a second job by working as a medic for the german red cross. Now if I`m not working for my insurance company, I`m working for the german red cross, that leaves almost no sparetime besides my clantraining  confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 31 2002,13:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It was a mistake to take a second job by working as a medic for the german red cross.<span id='postcolor'>

From my experience, healing even serious bullet and grenade wounds only takes around 5 seconds.

You should have plenty of time on your hands. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 31 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See, guys, that`s how my social engagement is rewarded  mad.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

not very nice avon! mad.gifwow.giftounge.gif

undankbarer haufen hier! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Dec. 31 2002,17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 31 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See, guys, that`s how my social engagement is rewarded  mad.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

not very nice avon! mad.gif  wow.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Something must have been lost in the translation. Whadisay? Whadisay? wow.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 31 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See, guys, that`s how my social engagement is rewarded  mad.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hum... Maybe I should have said:

See, guys, that`s how my social involvement/commitment is rewarded mad.giftounge.gif

English language, difficult language biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 31 2002,17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 31 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See, guys, that`s how my social engagement is rewarded  mad.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hum... Maybe I should have said:

See, guys, that`s how my social involvement/commitment is rewarded  mad.gif   tounge.gif

English language, difficult language  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL my interpretation was wrong. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Dec. 31 2002,18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See, guys, that`s how my social involvement/commitment is rewarded <span id='postcolor'>

Now I get it. smile.gif

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone play TJ's Medevac mission.

What's your opinion about the losing outro (and don't lie and say you never saw the losing outro!wink.gif? biggrin.gif

I played it, it all went very wrong though.

I didn't die so I didn't see the outro loose, I lost 2 or 3 men.

The chopper came after a while, I ordered the rest of my men to get in the chopper (which joined my group for some odd reason) After I got all my men in and ordered the chopper to fly off to the markers the mission failed to end wink.gif

I reloaded it but got the same result.

RED

Did you check your mission objectives? My guess is that you didn't kill everyone at the clearing.