Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

O/mtv

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 02 2003,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is turning into a Jamesia and avonlady spam-fest.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I don't want that!

Back to the topic. Tell me Jamasia, did you bother downloading the MedEvac mission, get killed and see the losing outro?

Or maybe, you don't have OFP? confused.gif

/bump

What happened to some of the "big talkers" that said they'd prepare a showcase OMTV mission or two? confused.gif

I'll admit i said i was going to do such a thing, and kinda lost track of it. I made a cool drum&bass song to go with a battle scene, but i got to making about hte first minute of the scene, and just dropped it. No special reason, just more important things came up. Have to admit, maknig a battle scene like no other out there (because its all just about been done) is posing a little problem. I got a few tricks up my sleeve though. So, hopefully, when i get some extra time, i try and finish the scene. Not going to garuntee anything though, but i'll try.

*crosses fingers*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 15 2003,11:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, hopefully, when i get some extra time, i try and finish the scene.<span id='postcolor'>

You can always take a bottle of caffiene pills in the evenings. tounge.gif