Jump to content
Topoff

What are these white boxes that are showing up?

Recommended Posts

I think in the latest update they added white boxes that say ARGO on them.

It looks like this: 

and when you open the boxes, its just empty.

and sometimes they will glitch into the floor.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2017 at 5:52 AM, Topoff said:

I think in the latest update they added white boxes that say ARGO on them.

It looks like this: 

and when you open the boxes, its just empty.

and sometimes they will glitch into the floor.

 

It's a new sneaky feature which we are working on, you are quite observant! You will soon learn what they are :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These boxes will eventually contain food and other tools for surviving the zombie apocalypse...   ; )

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Seddrik said:

These boxes will eventually contain food and other tools for surviving the zombie apocalypse...   ; )

 

 

Wrong game :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mighty_aln said:

haha I know what they are but I think it need to be increased a little imo ;)

Will take a look at it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The loot boxes aren't worth getting at the moment. I think you get MAYBE 30 bucks for them? Nah son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In each box there are only 15 credits. At the end of the battle, you can see them even in statistics.

VBxGB0Z5PEE.jpg 

ML4cGdK453c.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bazbey said:

In each box there are only 15 credits. At the end of the battle, you can see them even in statistics.

 

its 10 to 100 credits depending on the size of the box

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.7.2017 at 6:54 PM, Bazbey said:

In each box there are only 15 credits. At the end of the battle, you can see them even in statistics.

VBxGB0Z5PEE.jpg 

ML4cGdK453c.jpg 

Do i only get them at official Servers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Checker8763,
Yeah, they used to give in-game money on official servers only.
The money was used to buy individual gear (cosmetics, weapons,etc) or resetting the Skill Tree.
But, since Argo is not supported anymore, they've maxed out everyone's level to 25 and everything is also free now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×