Wiki

USA strike Syria

4 minutes ago, spooky lynx said:

And what if it turns out that banned weapons on spectators were used not by Asad? What will be then? Any apologies and international sanctions for the state committed that agression act?

Like it or not but the culprits that are guilty in recent deaths of civilians are not found yet. Just someone said "Asad did it!" and that's all.

BTW how can I hate the president our hackers brought to the White House?:eh:

I don't deal in "What if's" and neither should you! 

5 hours ago, spooky lynx said:

BTW govt jets continue to operate from Shayrat base

How does this make you feel?

Just now, RacerX said:

@Ltf respectfully you quoted me out of context. That was in relation to banned WMD's being used on civilians. Are they using banned WMD's in Turkey?

We can't afford them :D

Aside from joke, we dont have and wont have any unless politicians get more crazy. I just couldn't stand that sentence

2 minutes ago, Ltf said:

We can't afford them :D

Aside from joke, we dont have and wont have any unless politicians get more crazy. I just couldn't stand that sentence

Just be thankfull they don't :f:

3 minutes ago, RacerX said:

Just be thankfull they don't :f:

Execuse me but is that some kind of threat based on what your country's armed forces did? I don't even mind anybody cursing my country but that was childish

12 minutes ago, wiki said:

IMHO, although we don't have all the info to have a proper point of view, I think Trump wouldn't have engaged the US forces in that strike if he didn't have solid evidence.

I would post a well known Colin Powell's photo but I think you'll understand me without it. 

13 minutes ago, RacerX said:

I don't deal in "What if's" and neither should you! 

I'd like US establishment woudn't deal with it also and don't use brutal force before any independent investigation.

12 minutes ago, RacerX said:

How does this make you feel?

More islamist dudes will meet their 72 virgins. And less of them will have a chance to appear somewhere in my city that is about 4 days of traveling by car from Damascus.

1 minute ago, spooky lynx said:

I would post a well known Colin Powell's photo but I think you'll understand me without it. 

Ahah yeah bro.

But that is a different situation IMO.

Bush administration wanted to go in and invade Iraq.

Trump administration just sent a message meaning "don't piss me off and don't fuck with us."

3 minutes ago, Ltf said:

Execuse me but is that some kind of threat based on what your country's armed forces did? I don't even mind anybody cursing my country but that was childish

no @Ltf it is not a threat of any kind. Do you want your country to have WMD's? If not is that not something YOU personally should be thankfull for? 

8 minutes ago, spooky lynx said:

I'd like US establishment woudn't deal with it also and don't use brutal force before any independent investigation.

More islamist dudes will meet their 72 virgins. And less of them will have a chance to appear somewhere in my city that is about 4 days of traveling by car from Damascus.

All bullshit aside Spooky...I just want and wish for your safety. Fighting sucks...but at least hopefully it won't involve any cheating by using WMD's

5 minutes ago, wiki said:

But that is a different situation IMO.

Yes. First time own troops were used. This time all the dirty work is made by local gangs.

6 minutes ago, wiki said:

Trump administration just sent a message meaning "don't piss me off and don't fuck with us."

The thing is that Asad didn't bother with US. It is US that started to arm and support local opposition for the purpose of overthrowing Asad. Yes you may say about authoritarian and corrupted regime and oppressed people, but look how long did oppressed Shia population last against authoritarian Bahraini regime without foreign support from mighty friends.

1 hour ago, froggyluv said:

Not that easy. President controls the direction of intelligence resources as well, such as (mis) directing them to Iraq rather than an actual area Bin Laden could be residing. Obama directed resources better to the proper direction on this. Also, deciding whether or not to invade soverign soil on the raid IS a big decision. Had Bush or Trump had gotten him -you can be sure he'd be praised to high heavens on Fox inc. And yes mainstream media -the biggest being FOX -is biased.

I think partisan bickering of democrats vs republicans is kind of unnecessary and pointless here, especially seeing both democrats and republicans support the strike while a few of both parties oppose it.  If you have an axe to grind, grind it somewhere else.  Lets stay on topic before this thread turns into a democrat vs republican free for all before the mods lock it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RacerX said:

no @Ltf it is not a threat of any kind. Do you want your country to have WMD's? If not is that not something YOU personally should be thankfull for? 

You should understand one thing pal.You already read my thoughts about WMDs, the problem is your attitude. I respectfully write here and expect respectful answers. Belittling other countries with something you can't do yourself is ridiculous and I just told that

4 minutes ago, RacerX said:

All bullshit aside Spooky...I just want and wish for your safety. Fighting sucks...but at least hopefully it won't involve any cheating by using WMD's

You see, there are already many countries that want to see another regime in Syria, and they try to use every possible thing to accuse Asad in cruelty and other scary stuff. So doing something that won't help in fighting but give the enemies huge reason for using force and intervention is more than stupid. Fighting in civil war means also fighting for civilians's symphaties. And you don't have to be a genius to know that use of CW against them won't make them like you.

@Ltf  Why does Turkey not like Kurds or Ppk?  From what I understand Kurds have been persecuted for decades under Saddam so they're more than happy to fight for their freedom.  In fact, the Kurds are the only people in that region (Iraq, Iran, Syria) that have half a brain and are willingly to fight for their freedom(at least from my experience and knowledge but correct me if I'm wrong).  I don't understand why of all people in that region Turkey doesn't want to cooperate with the Kurds.

9 minutes ago, Ltf said:

You should understand one thing pal.You already read my thoughts about WMDs, the problem is your attitude. I respectfully write here and expect respectful answers. Belittling other countries with something you can't do yourself is ridiculous and I just told that

Ok let me explain it again. I DID NOT belittle your country with my statement and was respectful of you each and every post to you. If YOU want to see it that way then thats your problem. Ive already told you I am glad there is no WMD's in your country and that is good because that hopefully makes YOU safer. Now if you percieve that as having a bad attitude,then thats on you.

13 minutes ago, spooky lynx said:

You see, there are already many countries that want to see another regime in Syria, and they try to use every possible thing to accuse Asad in cruelty and other scary stuff. So doing something that won't help in fighting but give the enemies huge reason for using force and intervention is more than stupid. Fighting in civil war means also fighting for civilians's symphaties. And you don't have to be a genius to know that use of CW against them won't make them like you.

Spooky Asad has in the past and present used CW on civs. Regardless of what I think or you think or our gov'ts think surely you can't honestly believe that Asad should stay in power? That would be like saying you believe Sadam should still be the leader of Iraq after he used CW on the kurds in the northern part of Iraq. Its the same thing! And besides those CW in Syria were all accounted for and removed from the country remember? But yet the CW just appear like magic out of nowhere and have now been used on civs. Can you explain to me that? So IMO somebody is lying somewhere. You are saying its the US?

10 minutes ago, RacerX said:

Spooky Asad has in the past and present used CW on civs. Regardless of what I think or you think or our gov'ts think surely you can't honestly believe that Asad should stay in power? That would be like saying you believe Sadam should still be the leader of Iraq after he used CW on the kurds in the northern part of Iraq. Its the same thing!

To be honest I think death is death and don't differ much death from gas and death from HE shell or napalm. Both bring pain. So for me it's only about ways of dealing with internal opposition (in case of Syria) or separatism (in case of Iraq). And I suppose Kurds themselves don't differ Saddam Hussein from Turkish government as both treat them as separatists and fight them with all the weapons available.

19 minutes ago, RacerX said:

But yet the CW just appear like magic out of nowhere and have now been used on civs. Can you explain to me that? So IMO somebody is lying somewhere. You are saying its the US?

CW is not so hard to produce (do you remember Japanese attacks in metro?). And seeing instant hysteria after that ammo depot cooked off and spreaded CW around I suppose that not only rebels were hit but also some advisors who helped them to produce CW.

To be honest I think death is death and don't differ much death from gas and death from HE shell or napalm. Both bring pain. So for me it's only about ways of dealing with internal opposition (in case of Syria) or separatism (in case of Iraq). And I suppose Kurds themselves don't differ Saddam Hussein from Turkish government as both treat them as separatists and fight them with all the weapons available.

CW is not so hard to produce (do you remember Japanese attacks in metro?). And seeing instant hysteria after that ammo depot cooked off and spreaded CW around I suppose that not only rebels were hit but also some advisors who helped them to produce CW.

Yeah thats all fine and dandy spooky but the thing is the US wasnt using the Syrian Base. The Syrian opposition does not have a airforce. That only leaves 2 airforces. Russian and Syrian. Somebody dropped those CW on civs from the air correct? And it came from that base correct? It came from the air from that country and from the same country where the CW were removed. Now forgive me if I am wrong but that tells me the CW were not removed and accounted for as reported by people responsible for the recovery and disposal and that the CW's were used from the air. Come on Spooky....help me out here man. It had to be Asad man who else had the means,and the will to deliver the CW's on those civs? I'm sorry I cant support keeping Asad in power! 

43 minutes ago, Delta Hawk said:

@Ltf  Why does Turkey not like Kurds or Ppk?  From what I understand Kurds have been persecuted for decades under Saddam so they're more than happy to fight for their freedom.  In fact, the Kurds are the only people in that region (Iraq, Iran, Syria) that have half a brain and are willingly to fight for their freedom.  I don't understand why of all people in that region Turkey doesn't want to cooperate with the Kurds.

Where you are wrong is, there are Turkish nationalist Kurds like me and Terrorist Kurds who want to take eastern Turkey. Pkk started terrorism by killing kurds(mostly old ones) on eastern regions about 30 years ago because Kurdish families were living together with relatives and their oldest ones were making big decisions for them just like most of the ancient tribes. Old ones were living with Islam and knew pkk's intentions so pkk had no chance to recruit ignorant youth. They murdered, threatened to rape people's wives and daughters and raped many of them, forced people to be fighters. They first started attacking and ambushing police and soldiers. It wasn't enough for them and they started public bombings, molotov attacks, shootings ten thousands of people died on each side. All of these have been happening since 90s. and they are being supplied through Iraq-Turkey border. They are trained in Iraq and they have been used in Iraq. I have listened tons of memories from so many different perspectives, from the teachers, soldiers and police who served there, workers who worked there and went to Iraq, and the people who lived there. Pkk is up to no good. There are 77 million people in Turkey and about 30 million of it is Kurdish, it's not about our races. I lost one of my cousins in kobane, and another one served as a soldier in Turkish army for years. There is no such thing as Turks vs Kurds, there is only Turkey vs pkk

This geography saw groups like pkk before Turkish War Of Independence, the armenian, islamist, greek and many other versions of it. There was also a kurdish group, but people didn't support them, so they disassembled, otherwise there would be a kurdistan already. We created this country together, why would we want it to be divided? That's why we, the people of Turkey no matter what our race is, hate pkk

17 minutes ago, RacerX said:

Somebody dropped those CW on civs from the air correct?

No.

18 minutes ago, RacerX said:

And it came from that base correct?

No. Because, as I've already said, still there's no independent investigation about who did it and how. Cries of anti-Asad opposition dubbed by some western media and nothing else.

No.

No. Because, as I've already said, still there's no independent investigation about who did it and how. Cries of anti-Asad opposition dubbed by some western media and nothing else.

Did the CW attack happen?

From what we know, it could be both possibilities, period.

We have no information whatsoever to know whether it's the 1st or 2nd explanation.

"You know nothing John Snow"

5 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

Why would we bomb Saudi Arabia?  Just because a couple of terrorists lived there at some point?  And again, can we please keep the discussion on Trumps strikes and not Iraq?  Trump bombed Assad's toy airplanes because he used them to murder innocent men, women and children.

Right, thats why the 911 families are wanting to sue the Saudi Government for being the principal financier of those couple of terrorists.. and the logic to go invade and destroy another country on fabricated lies murdering innocent civilians is criminal.

@Ltf Ok, to be sure when we're using the acronym pkk we're talking about the Pergamesha - something Kurdish fighters, right?

13 hours ago, RacerX said:

Did the CW attack happen?

Maybe. Or maybe not. We still don't have any investigation as I've said.

C85YFR2WsAAE2pl.jpg

C85mu0kXsAIp81L.jpg

C86CW6EXcAE8tj8.jpg