Sign in to follow this  
cassandra

Female soldier

here's something flashpoint lacks no longer..

casfsoldiercrouch.jpg

casfsoldiersmall.jpg

this addon should now be at www.opflashpoint.org

Click Here!

just a general note, voices will be male until BIS makes a patch to allow any or all solders to use the civillian female pitch..

the model could do with some more refinement but I'm going on holidays and don't have any more time to throw at this thing.. so maybe in a month you'll see some variations.

thanks to SelectThis, DeadMeat and CrunchyFrog for helping me with this addon biggrin.gif

enjoy! wink.gif

What, you mean girls can fight while not wearing tight shorts and E cups?

Will wonders never cease...

Can't see it there yet, but I'll be eagerly keeping an eye out...

P.S. How big is the file? If it's not too big, I'll put it up on my addons page too. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cassandra @ Nov. 08 2002,04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did you get my message, Fubar?<span id='postcolor'>

Just got back from a job interview. smile.gif

Yep, got your message.

you may download the addon from here for the time being

once the addon is hosted then I'll take this link down

cassy, will there be any "female revenges on the male" or something with some groovy cassandrah G music?? wink.gif

I already got a NAZI women addon i think i had to get it for the V2 mission you cant see her breats on it lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GranQ @ Nov. 09 2002,03:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cassy, will there be any "female revenges on the male" or something with some groovy cassandrah G music?? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

every mission is that mission.. only difference is nobody else can hear the music playing from my speakers tounge.gif

How's her driving? Will she be able to park vehicles?

And also, what about cutting off other drivers in traffic...will this be a problem?

biggrin.gif

CT

very nice add on  biggrin.gif

I remember somewhere on a Nam infantry pack ( I think made by seb) that their radio was a bit altered. So when ever the solders see a enemy, they say : 'Soldier Charlie, 12 o'clock.'

out loud so I think there is a way to change voices to a female pitch. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ Nov. 08 2002,23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How's her driving? Will she be able to park vehicles?

And also, what about cutting off other drivers in traffic...will this be a problem?

biggrin.gif

CT<span id='postcolor'>

Watch out or Avon will kick you in the arse for that wink.gif

/me hides as Avon furiously charges forward.

You can grab it at my addon page as well.

One thing I was surprised by was that the female soldier only has the carrying capacity of a sniper. I guess this was to simulate less physical strength?

Guest BratZ

Great job, thanx Cassandra.

Thanks Cassandra. This could make some unique missions where you attack rear or supply units which have women in them. Are you making an eastern version?

Very nice...

Just wondering though, does the addon come with vehicles that have those little flip down mirrors? lol.

Good Job

PowerHour  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Nov. 10 2002,04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks Cassandra.  This could make some unique missions where you attack rear or supply units which have women in them.  Are you making an eastern version?<span id='postcolor'>

my pleasure smile.gif

some other mod makers may be using this model to make their own female infantry versions, Frandsen could be using it to make a marine version shortly so it's only a matter of time before either myself or another makes an eastern version with different camo and face... but anyway

as for the moment I'm going on a holiday today so I wont be doing anything without a computer (oh no! tounge.gif )..

I hope someone uses them in making a mission, something I'm not to good at.. I would love to play it when I return smile.gif

and just a note to powerhour.. don't be silly! she carries a compact with mirror on her util belt tounge.gif

bye for now smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snoopy @ Nov. 08 2002,23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I remember somewhere on a Nam infantry pack ( I think made by seb) that their radio was a bit altered. So when ever the solders see a enemy, they say : 'Soldier Charlie, 12 o'clock.'<span id='postcolor'>

when you do your soldiers you have to tell the game what sound to be played, like "law" and they say law soldier. What SEB did.. very clever, is to use the sound when you call out the grid C..

This will go great in my "Fox Force Five" (yes, i got the name from Pulp Fiction) mission once they change the pitch and they no longer sound like a bunch of transexuals anymore wow.gif