Incontinentia

[Release] Incon Undercover: A comprehensive undercover / incognito simulation

I'm not quite clear on this..

(Requires ALiVE) Turn recruited units into a profiled group to be used by AI commander of the same faction as the undercover unit (add to object init: this addaction ["Profile group","[player,'profileGroup'] remoteExecCall ['INCON_ucr_fnc_ucrMain',2]",[],1,false,true]);

I'm trying to get this to work but I keep getting a generic error in expression or other errors depending on what I try.  Can someone ELI5 this for me, I'm very new to scripts.

So basically you have an object (like a whiteboard or an arms cache or something) that when you point at it, an option to "Profile Group" comes up in your action menu to make your recent recruits leave your group and form a group of their own that is equipped as per your faction to be used by an ALiVE opcom commander. In the eden editor, double click the object you want to have this option added to and paste this into the init box: 

this addaction ["Profile group","[player,'profileGroup'] remoteExecCall ['INCON_ucr_fnc_ucrMain',2]",[],1,false,true]);

If everything else is setup correctly and you have ALiVE up and running, with an AI commander on your side, it should all work. 

@Incontinentia 

you ever have any issues with units who start as independents being unable to change from whatever their starting clothes to civilian? I am having an issue where players are not able to get into civilian clothes after they spawn into the game. 

Just for anyone else reading this, I'm bug hunting with Nichols now so the potential issue above isn't being ignored. Check the Github for progress. Seems a recent Arma update might be playing havoc although this is unconfirmed as yet. 

Incontinentia,

EDIT:

Nevermind, finally figured out I'm supposed to order them using the `-6 menu.......................... That took hours to figure out.

First off @Incontinentia thanks for your patience and willingness to bounce stuff back and forth last week. After much effort I think I have it tweaked to the point where it's humming along nicely as far as settings go. 

The question now is how does it handle boats and aircraft? Do they register by faction or as a non-faction empty object? If they are by faction; I am guessing that we need to name them specifically in the vehicle arrays but under which array and function? Would they trigger the compromised side all the time for being considered off road; or is that not a consideration for them even though there would not be boundaries like there are with the roads on maps? 

Just wanted to know if you had thought about it at some point in the past and if so is it even possible to make them work?

Answered on the Git I think but all vehicles are treated the same, whether land, sea, air, spaaaace, whatever. If the vehicle is used by the faction, it will be treated like any other faction vehicle. So civilian cars act the same as civilian boats, and OPFOR aircraft show as OPFOR aircraft. It's pretty reliable, but if it's a niche custom faction then do check the vehicles are behaving as they should. If not, you can always add them. You can also add specific vehicles to any array as you want, so that means you could permit other types of aircraft to the faction defaults.