Sign in to follow this  
cassandra

Woman in uniform..

it seems to be that if you want anything done, you have to do it yourself! ( http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=20495 ).. (with the help of some wonderful people too, ofcourse smile.gif )

female-soldier6.jpg

female-soldier7.jpg

female-soldier8.jpg

CASFSoldier.jpg

I took a basic demo soldier, reshaped the head, placed it on SelectThis' KLR Bikers body, reshaped the body (yes there is a bust there) and ta-daa.. a woman in uniform! what flashpoint lacks.

this may be released shortly if and once I can work out lods and everything seems to work ok.

if you have any suggestions, put them in now (and don't bother commenting on the lack of an E cup, it's not going to happen tounge.gif ) the model is not complete as yet, though these are good enough to show.

I wouldnt worry about the breast too much smile.gif but it will always add on the realism.. Apart from that a great job truly something ofp lacked.

Especially coming from a female member of the commynity biggrin.gif

Very good job!

Will there be a way to define custom faces, or will it be the one face on the model?

Also, have you given any thought to custom female voices?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Oct. 31 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">eeeeeehm she has no breast only head women the other part looks male<span id='postcolor'>

She is wearing BDU's pal, not a halter top.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">She is wearing BDU's pal, not a halter top. <span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, combat uniforms have a tendency to hide female curves. I've gotten a surprise more than once to see how some girls were, uhhh.....ummm, more 'well endowed' than I thought biggrin.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Nov. 01 2002,10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Will there be a way to define custom faces, or will it be the one face on the model?

Also, have you given any thought to custom female voices?<span id='postcolor'>

for the moment there will be no custom faces to save having to setface to every member in a unit. if you know where I can get more skins, multiracial even, I can add those to varying units smile.gif

as for custom voices, if once I can work out the sound side of things I may record my own voice (how embarrasing) if I can get a listing of the vocalisations smile.gif though this is something that would require me to buy recording hardware.. so don't hold your breath.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Nov. 01 2002,07:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Let's slap AvonLady's face on her!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gif You do and I'll give you such a pinch! mad.gif

Now that we can make custom animations don t forget the new animation "effectstandbreakanail" tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cassandra @ Oct. 31 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it seems to be that if you want anything done, you have to do it yourself! ( http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=20495 ).. (with the help of some wonderful people too, ofcourse smile.gif )

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/cassy/female-soldier6.jpg

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/cassy/female-soldier7.jpg

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/cassy/female-soldier8.jpg

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/cassy/CASFSoldier.jpg

I took a basic demo soldier, reshaped the head, placed it on SelectThis' KLR Bikers body, reshaped the body (yes there is a bust there) and ta-daa.. a woman in uniform! what flashpoint lacks.

this may be released shortly if and once I can work out lods and everything seems to work ok.

if you have any suggestions, put them in now (and don't bother commenting on the lack of an E cup, it's not going to happen tounge.gif ) the model is not complete as yet, though these are good enough to show.<span id='postcolor'>

I think the model looks pretty good. I do hope you decide to do a few different faces/ethnicities. Maybe a female resistence member too? Anyways, can't wait till you release them and thanks for diversifying our little community here. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 01 2002,09:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Nov. 01 2002,07:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Let's slap AvonLady's face on her!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gif You do and I'll give you such a pinch! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mhehehehehehe biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Nov. 01 2002,10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now that we can make custom animations<span id='postcolor'>

Huh, never heard of that... Anyone got a link to something readable?

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Nov. 01 2002,10wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now that we can make custom animations don t forget the new animation "effectstandbreakanail"  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is that the only animation that goes through your mind? tounge.gif

(j/k)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Nov. 02 2002,19:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Nov. 01 2002,10wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now that we can make custom animations don t forget the new animation "effectstandbreakanail"  <!--emo&tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is that the only animation that goes through your mind? tounge.gif

(j/k)<span id='postcolor'>

No

But for the others i had in mind i ll probably get banned tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Nov. 01 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Nov. 01 2002,10wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now that we can make custom animations<span id='postcolor'>

Huh, never heard of that... Anyone got a link to something readable?<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=21656

I doubt there will be any custom animations made for this type of addon, if someone else is interested in making one for holding weapons then go right ahead.. because I'm not (making this is hard enough) tounge.gif the current animations seem fine to me though.

as for now the soldier uses "CfgMovesMCWoman" when not holding a weapon - a v1.75 feature I believe, which is a nice touch.. though defies the purpose of this particular addon

as for progress, it's going to be harder than I thought to make the mlods required, but I hope to have those done before the weeks end because I'm off for a holiday biggrin.gif

anyway, here's another picture next to a male soldier..

female-soldier3.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cassandra @ Nov. 04 2002,07:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyway, here's another picture next to a male soldier..

female-soldier3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

She's a real "head turner"...at least according to the reaction of the guy next to her tounge.gif

Out of interest, where did you get the face for the new soldiers? Is it from a custom facepack, or a scan of yourself?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Nov. 04 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">She's a real "head turner"...at least according to the reaction of the guy next to her  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

such imagination tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Nov. 04 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Out of interest, where did you get the face for the new soldiers? Is it from a custom facepack, or a scan of yourself?<span id='postcolor'>

the face is from an obsolete mothballed project of SelectThis which he was going to use for an ofpec campaign which never came about or something to that effect, so no.. it's not me. I think the skin can be found in a civillian pack released some time ago. when I have some time to waste I might try and learn how to make skins in which case I could add myself tounge.gif but I doubt I would want pictures of myself all over the net in any format smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cassandra @ Nov. 04 2002,09:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but I doubt I would want pictures of myself all over the net in any format smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can sympathize with that! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Nov. 04 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hehe her hands are as big as her head...lol<span id='postcolor'>

I'm convinced that dishwashing does that over the years.