sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 3.0D - Delta Released !!!

Well i tryed the arma 3 launcher that the team suggested and i got the same results. right now im going to try play with six

Greetings,

I just played the Unsung mod for the first time today running Eggbeast's Evolution Vietnam (Khe Sahn) mission. I'm loving the experience so far. The chatter, music, uniforms, weapons, vehicles, aircraft, environment, etc. really capture the time and the place given the limits of ArmA 3. Absolutely amazing work! Weighing in at over 10 GB it's a big download, but well worth it IMO. I'm going back to the jungle now to the Khe Sahn Combat Base. Charlies inside the wire.

• Like 5

Well after exstesive testing i have found that all downloads ive tested get this problem. multiple other people get it to. Another thing ive see is nades falling at ones feet when thrown and agian wonky flying were i was ejected from the heli when it was flying and at the same time it ran out of fule. 

Is there anything you guys can do to help fix these problems i have had since the bravo version of unsung?

Dose any of this mean anything? 

2:37:59 Mission tempMissionMP.DaKrong: Missing 'description.ext::Header'
 2:38:05 Starting mission:
 2:38:05  Mission file: tempMissionMP
 2:38:05  Mission world: DaKrong
 2:38:05  Mission directory: C:\Users\chus\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\Rct%2e%20C%2e%20Compton\missions\tempMissionMP.DaKrong\
 2:38:06 SetFace error: class CfgFaces.Man_A3.LIB_bykov_IF not found
 2:38:06 Error: Error during SetFace - class CfgFaces.Man_A3.LIB_bykov_IF not found
 2:38:06 GlassType: unknown type: G_LIB_Dienst_Brille2
 2:38:06 Error: Error during SetFace - class CfgFaces.Man_A3.LIB_bykov_IF not found
 2:38:07 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
 2:38:11  Mission id: 2a89c4ba1bc7da7be467a6d588af053f3097ca25

2:54:47 Mission tempMissionMP.Altis: Missing 'description.ext::Header'
 2:54:52 Starting mission:
 2:54:52  Mission file: tempMissionMP
 2:54:52  Mission world: Altis
 2:54:52  Mission directory: C:\Users\chus\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\PV2%20%20C%2e%20Compton\missions\tempMissionMP.Altis\
 2:54:54 safety - unknown animation source revolve
 2:54:54 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
 2:55:18  Mission id: 04b9f8116fd5652a91b35f8de1c37f9a0bcbc44b
 2:56:43 EPE manager release (0|7|0)
 2:56:45 safety - unknown animation source revolve

What i have gathered is these glitches happen on any server the one infected joins. This is seen when the person with what ever the hell this is (in my case me) enters a vehicle on a multiplayer match. Me enterering sets a weired timer that at its end throws the passenger whos infected ou t of the vehicle while also draining all fuel from the vehicle hes in. This is also seen with the ammo in the vehicle. As you see in my video i posted a day ago this is very weird. Now im not the only one whos been hit with this. Wolf of the MacVSogg unit had this to. The way he solved it was by buying a new arma 3 on another steam account. Now as i stayeted a theriory went around saying it was eggbeasts revenge on anyone he did not like. Well i can say for sure this is false because its been effecting people he never has meant.

To sum up what that says: Somethings wrong with the mod.

I play on a windows 8 computer with a i5 core.

ive tested this on arma 3 64x and 32x and i have found the same results.

Now it seems to have started after bravo for me but it had hit wolf way before that in alpha.

What bothers me is no one seems to understand why this happenes or comments. 

Is there any way to fix this?

Also eggbeast i hope  you can help me and the others because this buggers all chance of us joining a unsung unit. As i remeber you sayed you would look into it and  i also was wondering if you aid any head way on this?

I have a crazy crash fellows. It has erased a lot of my work. Maybe you can help me figure what is the matter.

Its something so strange that I've never gotten it before even after like 7000 hours across arma 1/2/3 and ofp.

The mission is an air assault on Prei Khmaoch Luong. About 20 Hueys from the Medium Utility Helicopter pack take two platoons of US Army to a landing zone. Afterwards the Army assaults a NVA-held hill with helicopter support. The NVA have also about two platoons. I intentionally used the Medium Utility Helicopter pack to avoid helicopters flying up forever and also the PhysX errors that are said to cause dedicated server crashes. There are no UNSUNG vehicles in the entire mission that move even one inch.

This is a big mission. Probably the biggest working mission I have ever made. It feels like real life to a crazy extent. Stray bullets going all over for miles.

I was originally going to make it company-level, but I had to settle for two platoons each. Even though there's hundreds of troops at once and tracers flying everywhere there is no lag at all. With your view distance at 1500 you can easily get 120 FPS as a client.

The problem is that at a certain point in the mission the dedicated server will crash for no reason at all.

Dedicated server FPS hangs around 30, but this gives no effects to the player such as script lag. Everything works well.

With how the mission is set up the first squad of the first platoon goes to the landing zone with six gunships providing support/overwatch. This begins a train of Hueys moving the first platoon across the map to the landing zone with each helicopter spaced sixty seconds apart. After the first platoon has landed and secured the landing zone (no NVA around where helicopters land and BLUFOR is present) then the second platoon is moved in along with a PSYOPs helicopter (MUH 'Glow' huey with Operation Wandering Soul Ghost Track No. 10 playing at full volume out to 750 meters) to land at the same landing zone.

Everything goes perfectly fine until the first helicopter of the second platoon tries to land at the landing zone. Right when it starts to descend to land everything on the server will stop moving and then it will crash or just stay in the state of nothing moving.

The weirdest thing is that I once was able to play this mission all the way through with no crashes, from beginning to end, and in that version I was using a ton of UNSUNG vehicles with their supposed PhysX problems (Cobra, Guns-a-go-go, Chinook).

In singleplayer or on a listen server it never crashes, but understandably you get some lag.

This download contains the uncompiled version and also the compiled version that is being used on the server currently: https://sabercathost.com/9a6f/missions.7z

The mission.sqm file is not encrypted or whatever so you can open it with notepad as well. The required addons should just be UNSUNG, MUH and Prei. All the open slots are tester slots for me except for the "Rifleman" and "Demolitions" who are together in the same squad on BLUFOR. Those are the ones you should use to get the full "experience".

To get it to crash just do what it says in the beginning (Get your gear, get on the helicopter by 6 AM, ride the helicopter to the LZ and get out) and once you're at the LZ just wait there. There should be a tin shed type thing near where you land. Just sit in there and watch the LZ. After a little while, probably less than five minutes, you'll see an unarmed Huey transport helicopter come to land and then it will crash.

Sometimes the idiot AI squadleader will tell you to disembark when you get on the helicopter. It would seem assignascargo is not as reliable as we are made to believe. Just leave the group with the ace menu and get on the helicopter (if you have ace running) or use the dev console to leave the group. You don't need to be in the group to take the ride.

One of my theories was that so many bullets are in the air at the same time that the server crashes from trying to calculate them all, but I don't think this is the case. I created a similar mission on Chernarus that is even larger which is actually company sized. It's CDF vs Russia. Russia has a BMP-3 mechanized infantry company (Around 20 BMP-3's) and two attached tank platoons (4 T-90s, 4 T-72s) along with self-propelled howitzer and air support. CDF has a BMP-2 mechanized infantry company of about the same size and one attached T-80 tank platoon. This mission literally has like 40 BMP's shooting at the same time along with 200 infantry across an area that's about two square miles and artillery coming down with ace fragmentation and it never crashes. Aside from this fact I doubt that the Vietnam mission would crash by everyone shooting at the same exact time, every time.

Things that I have tried so far:

-Removing all UNSUNG vehicles aside from static weapons and bunkers

-Removing ACE

-Removing ALIVE

-Removing all AA missile launchers

-Removing all fast-firing, heavy caliber guns such as ZU-23 and ZPU-4

-Removing large amounts of units

-Removing civilians

-Removing AI mod (VCOM)

Nothing has worked so far.

It's also worth noting that I've never had this happen on a dedicated server ever with any mission I've ever made over my 15 year career although maybe I'm just lucky.

This mission was part of a big project for me trying to create a semi-realistic large battle with real-life military structure (e.g. XO teams, PSYOPs attachments, Platoon commanders, Phasing, COG, whatever) although I was eventually limited by the fact that MUH helicopters can only carry five men along with a gunner and crew chief. Therefore I would really appreciate some help trying to track down this problem as I've already spent around 20 or 30 hours on it.

It's still a work in progress so don't judge me too harshly, but I'm always open to suggestions. :f:

If you dont mind me asking what version are you using of arma 3. 32 or 64?

Hi Folks,

20 Helicopters - holy smokes - I salute your ambitious effort - far more than I've ever tried to manage...

Best of luck...

Regards,
Scott

2 hours ago, chas gate said:

If you dont mind me asking what version are you using of arma 3. 32 or 64?

64 bit

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

20 Helicopters - holy smokes - I salute your ambitious effort - far more than I've ever tried to manage...

Best of luck...

Regards,
Scott

Thanks. It started as kind of a stress test experiment, but I was surprised with how well it ran on the dedicated that I decided to flesh it out into a full fledged mission. The end result is a true experience.

The AI still does stupid things, but by using triggers to move the helicopters along their assignments like clockwork and setting loiterers at slightly different heights you can keep most of them from crashing into each other or getting bunched up. By altering the AI on the ground and in the air to have longer spotting distance, but lower accuracy you can get a lot of bullets in the air but still have respectable survivability for the troops and vehicles. I use triggers to check the helicopters fuel and health and if they get too low they RTB before they get totally wasted.

I still need to tweak it to keep them from getting too close to each other in the air and improve FPS at certain points, but first I have to fix this crazy crash that keeps happening.

Also I just remembered that I made the mission with two addons that add to the experience. One is MrSanchez Head Gore and the other is Survivable Helicopter Crashes. I think that I put modules down related to the settings for those two mods so you'll need to run those to open the mission. I'll upload another version later that has that removed.

• Like 1

I think that fact your running on 64 bit might be whats crashing you.

6 hours ago, chas gate said:

I think that fact your running on 64 bit might be whats crashing you.

But I run a ton of other missions on 64 bit for many hours at a time and the server never crashes. Iron Front, RHS, CUP, Unsung. None of them crash. It's only this mission that crashes and only at a specific point.

If 64 bit was the source of my problem then I would have this happening all the time no matter what mods I was running or what mission I was doing.

7 hours ago, pognivet said:

But I run a ton of other missions on 64 bit for many hours at a time and the server never crashes. Iron Front, RHS, CUP, Unsung. None of them crash. It's only this mission that crashes and only at a specific point.

If 64 bit was the source of my problem then I would have this happening all the time no matter what mods I was running or what mission I was doing.

@pognivet the reason that @chas gate asks if you're running 64-bit A3 is because Unsung team has detected an incompatibility between 64-bit A3 and Unsung mod, more specifically the vehicles and their PhysX implementation (see below).

So you have 3 options:

1. wait for Unsung team to convert simulation types of all their vehicles to new PhysX (Unsung Echo planned for Sept-Oct IIRC)

2. play Unsung now in 64-bit but without vehicles

3. play Unsung now in 32-bit with anything you want

On 22/07/2017 at 9:53 AM, eggbeast said:

yeah 64 bit has no support for the older simulation types (non physx), so you get a lot of CTD's running the current version of the mod in 64. 32 bit is peachy. we're workin our asses off to implement X based simulation across our vehicle fleet - hence the delay in releasing echo. it's a rough ride.

49 minutes ago, domokun said:

2. play Unsung now in 64-bit but without vehicles

3. play Unsung now in 32-bit with anything you want

There lies the problem because he has removed all vehicles excluding static weapons and bunkers. I would assume the best thing to say is with 64bit try running without even thouse things (Static and/or Bunkers) and see what result you get :/

On 8/9/2017 at 6:58 AM, pognivet said:

I have a crazy crash fellows. It has erased a lot of my work. Maybe you can help me figure what is the matter.

Its something so strange that I've never gotten it before even after like 7000 hours across arma 1/2/3 and ofp.

The mission is an air assault on Prei Khmaoch Luong. About 20 Hueys from the Medium Utility Helicopter pack take two platoons of US Army to a landing zone. Afterwards the Army assaults a NVA-held hill with helicopter support. The NVA have also about two platoons. I intentionally used the Medium Utility Helicopter pack to avoid helicopters flying up forever and also the PhysX errors that are said to cause dedicated server crashes. There are no UNSUNG vehicles in the entire mission that move even one inch.

This is a big mission. Probably the biggest working mission I have ever made. It feels like real life to a crazy extent. Stray bullets going all over for miles.

I was originally going to make it company-level, but I had to settle for two platoons each. Even though there's hundreds of troops at once and tracers flying everywhere there is no lag at all. With your view distance at 1500 you can easily get 120 FPS as a client.

The problem is that at a certain point in the mission the dedicated server will crash for no reason at all.

Dedicated server FPS hangs around 30, but this gives no effects to the player such as script lag. Everything works well.

With how the mission is set up the first squad of the first platoon goes to the landing zone with six gunships providing support/overwatch. This begins a train of Hueys moving the first platoon across the map to the landing zone with each helicopter spaced sixty seconds apart. After the first platoon has landed and secured the landing zone (no NVA around where helicopters land and BLUFOR is present) then the second platoon is moved in along with a PSYOPs helicopter (MUH 'Glow' huey with Operation Wandering Soul Ghost Track No. 10 playing at full volume out to 750 meters) to land at the same landing zone.

Everything goes perfectly fine until the first helicopter of the second platoon tries to land at the landing zone. Right when it starts to descend to land everything on the server will stop moving and then it will crash or just stay in the state of nothing moving.

The weirdest thing is that I once was able to play this mission all the way through with no crashes, from beginning to end, and in that version I was using a ton of UNSUNG vehicles with their supposed PhysX problems (Cobra, Guns-a-go-go, Chinook).

In singleplayer or on a listen server it never crashes, but understandably you get some lag.

This download contains the uncompiled version and also the compiled version that is being used on the server currently: https://sabercathost.com/9a6f/missions.7z

The mission.sqm file is not encrypted or whatever so you can open it with notepad as well. The required addons should just be UNSUNG, MUH and Prei. All the open slots are tester slots for me except for the "Rifleman" and "Demolitions" who are together in the same squad on BLUFOR. Those are the ones you should use to get the full "experience".

To get it to crash just do what it says in the beginning (Get your gear, get on the helicopter by 6 AM, ride the helicopter to the LZ and get out) and once you're at the LZ just wait there. There should be a tin shed type thing near where you land. Just sit in there and watch the LZ. After a little while, probably less than five minutes, you'll see an unarmed Huey transport helicopter come to land and then it will crash.

Sometimes the idiot AI squadleader will tell you to disembark when you get on the helicopter. It would seem assignascargo is not as reliable as we are made to believe. Just leave the group with the ace menu and get on the helicopter (if you have ace running) or use the dev console to leave the group. You don't need to be in the group to take the ride.

One of my theories was that so many bullets are in the air at the same time that the server crashes from trying to calculate them all, but I don't think this is the case. I created a similar mission on Chernarus that is even larger which is actually company sized. It's CDF vs Russia. Russia has a BMP-3 mechanized infantry company (Around 20 BMP-3's) and two attached tank platoons (4 T-90s, 4 T-72s) along with self-propelled howitzer and air support. CDF has a BMP-2 mechanized infantry company of about the same size and one attached T-80 tank platoon. This mission literally has like 40 BMP's shooting at the same time along with 200 infantry across an area that's about two square miles and artillery coming down with ace fragmentation and it never crashes. Aside from this fact I doubt that the Vietnam mission would crash by everyone shooting at the same exact time, every time.

Things that I have tried so far:

-Removing all UNSUNG vehicles aside from static weapons and bunkers

-Removing ACE

-Removing ALIVE

-Removing all AA missile launchers

-Removing all fast-firing, heavy caliber guns such as ZU-23 and ZPU-4

-Removing large amounts of units

-Removing civilians

-Removing AI mod (VCOM)

Nothing has worked so far.

It's also worth noting that I've never had this happen on a dedicated server ever with any mission I've ever made over my 15 year career although maybe I'm just lucky.

This mission was part of a big project for me trying to create a semi-realistic large battle with real-life military structure (e.g. XO teams, PSYOPs attachments, Platoon commanders, Phasing, COG, whatever) although I was eventually limited by the fact that MUH helicopters can only carry five men along with a gunner and crew chief. Therefore I would really appreciate some help trying to track down this problem as I've already spent around 20 or 30 hours on it.

It's still a work in progress so don't judge me too harshly, but I'm always open to suggestions. :f:

Try using CUP or HP pack....or hell try switching to unsung helis.  I thought I had removed all unsung vehicles from my missions except for the m60 gunner jeep and a few 113s, but I had forgotten to remove a UH-13b and hadn't realized it until I was 5 mins into the flight lol.

I have yet to have any crashes with that specific heli and I've had at least 2hrs+ of flight time wth it.  So my next task is slowly adding more unsung helis and see what comes of it.  You It seems to me the incompatibility is related to trucks and apcs on the opfor side....but I don't really use tanks so I can neither confirm nor deny crashes related to those with the exception of the m113 being safe.  I also removed all unsung statics so I can't comment on those either =\

Are you by chance using zbe cache?

This mission sounds real neat, I'll check it out when I get the chance!

EDIT-

Another thing to consider is it may also very well be the map.  This particular map was what inspired me to try and get unsung working with 64 bit, as I would get intermittent freezes and crashes running 32 bit with higher unit counts or view distances.  An issue I didn't really have with the older version when it was called trung si, at least not that I recall.

1 hour ago, Lucasam said:

Try using CUP or HP pack....or hell try switching to unsung helis.  I thought I had removed all unsung vehicles from my missions except for the m60 gunner jeep and a few 113s, but I had forgotten to remove a UH-13b and hadn't realized it until I was 5 mins into the flight lol.

I have yet to have any crashes with that specific heli and I've had at least 2hrs+ of flight time wth it.  So my next task is slowly adding more unsung helis and see what comes of it.  You It seems to me the incompatibility is related to trucks and apcs on the opfor side....but I don't really use tanks so I can neither confirm nor deny crashes related to those with the exception of the m113 being safe.  I also removed all unsung statics so I can't comment on those either =\

Are you by chance using zbe cache?

This mission sounds real neat, I'll check it out when I get the chance!

EDIT-

Another thing to consider is it may also very well be the map.  This particular map was what inspired me to try and get unsung working with 64 bit, as I would get intermittent freezes and crashes running 32 bit with higher unit counts or view distances.  An issue I didn't really have with the older version when it was called trung si, at least not that I recall.

No. I used to use ZBE cache, but it doesn't have good performance on dedicated servers with large numbers of units so I stopped using it. A lot of times on Beketov with only a moderate amount of troops you would go into a city and walk around and there would be nothing, then all of a sudden a squad would spawn on top of you.

When I use caching now I try to use ALIVE caching which seems much more efficient, but with my 64 bit experimentation I've found that a dedicated server can handle an incredible amount of units while still having less lag than most life/epoch/heavily scripted non military servers. I haven't found caching to be necessary with most of the missions I've created since 64 bit because of the strong performance of the server. It has an added benefit of having everything existing at once so an errant tank round can travel kilometers to kill some men standing around a table. I enjoy this sense of one-ness of the battlefield which has up til now been impossible to accomplish in a realistic manner. Stray bullets from distant battles are a real and strange threat now, doing interesting things like popping tires and smashing headlights. The recent missions I've been doing I have been aiming for a first person version of the game "Combat Mission", but with more advanced elements like medevac and civilians.

The biggest limitation seems to come from a client's graphics ability. During massive firefights like my aforementioned Chernarus company-sized mission you may see helicopters moving not so smoothly at times, but nothing crazy. This is because of the server calculations of bullets and AI which may/may not be improved with headless clients since I don't know much about it. However, even if the server FPS is 60 a client can still stutter badly when looking out across a landscape of 20 or 30 burning vehicles because of the poor performance of particles/smoke in Arma 3. As long as AI are not engaged in combat (No calculation of AI thinking, no calculation of bullet) then they seem to take almost zero drain from a server. Even though there are issues I think they can be worked through with cleverness. If you strike a proper balance you can create something that really befits the title of "simulation" instead of a solipsistic scenario where only things in the immediate vicinity of the player exist. As 64 bit improves and becomes less buggy and glitchy and as Unsung is further developed along with other mods I think that some truly incredible things can be created in the near future.

I created another mission where you are a Special Forces team inserted into Cambodia to rescue a downed pilot being tortured in a tiger cage by the Vietcong. The map is fully populated with patrols, spiderholes, traps, bunkers, snipers with what I was led to believe was VC organizational structure (3 man team, 3 team squad, 3 squad platoon, 3 platoon company etc.) and it runs really like a dream since you/your team are one of the only adversaries on the map.

As for the map being the source of the issue, this very well could be the case, but I have many other missions on this same map including the one mentioned above which place similar strain on the server and they're crash-free. I would attempt to re-create this mission on a regular Unsung map, but unfortunately the new Apex maps are not conducive to my goals. Da Krong is not large enough/not enough flight time/villages don't feel remote enough from firebases. Doung is awkward because supposedly no fighting ever took place on an island during the entire Vietnam war. The older maps that have been ported forward have strange lighting sometimes, like one side of a tree being forever dark/black, or AI issues with pathfinding/buildings/roads. I'm not a fan of any "island" maps (like Lowlands) unless the place in question is supposed to be an island to start with. When portraying a land-locked or coastal area I think to have infinite terrain is always preferable than trying to make everything an island with water on all sides. I like Ia Drang, but I do have problems at times with the AI landing helicopters at the LZs among other things.

Thanks for wanting to try my mission, but all you'll get from it right now is about 2 minutes of PTSD action and then a locked up server. I was going to eventually release it, but then I ran into this problem.

5 hours ago, Barden said:

There lies the problem because he has removed all vehicles excluding static weapons and bunkers. I would assume the best thing to say is with 64bit try running without even thouse things (Static and/or Bunkers) and see what result you get :/

I'll try that next, but what really throws me for a spin is that the other missions I have that contain the statics and bunkers don't crash. Regardless, it may be the static. Maybe when the second platoon comes to land is about the time where one of the gunships is able to see the twin DSHK on the hill and vaporize it. Maybe when the DSHK gets killed and starts moving around it causes it to crash. However, I find it hard to believe that it takes six gunships almost five minutes to destroy a single machinegun in an exposed position.

I'll try to remake it with all vehicles removed from the entire map including statics except for the helicopters and see how that goes.

chas we are aware of your issue, and it will be fixed in Echo release.

• Like 1

Alright thanks eggbeast also i have more to report: If i jump in statics it drains there ammo just like any vics.Also vics ,means vehicles.

Again i have to say the mods awesome even with the random ass bugs from out of no were. So far i think my favorite thing is the night vision scope on the m3 carbine.

do you guys know any work arounds atm? ive tried downloading time and time again and i tried all downloads to.

@ unsung community
- No comments here please, they will be deleted.
- This will be the download page for unsung echo, in August 2017

If someone downloads the unsung demo thing made to capture the false unsung will it turn into unsung echo when you release it on there or wil people have a serperate page?

6 minutes ago, tyl3r99 said:

any news of this being on workshop soon?? 

You just pulled the pin on your grenade - let the spoon go - and it's now cooking off in your hand - tic tic tic - run away !!!

:f:

Regards,
Scott

we posted on the steam group a while back - aiming for mid-late september

@chas there's nothing you can do but wait patiently for echo release for your fix.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

You just pulled the pin on your grenade - let the spoon go - and it's now cooking off in your hand - tic tic tic - run away !!!

:f:

Regards,
Scott

didnt mean to cause any explosion it was just an honest question haha 

2 hours ago, eggbeast said:

we posted on the steam group a while back - aiming for mid-late september

@chas there's nothing you can do but wait patiently for echo release for your fix.

thanks for the information :) 

Hi...

LOL - just my poor attempt at trying to be funny - sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't - no offense meant... Just that "when" is officially taboo on this forum and usually results in a reprimand from the mods or other members... Have a good day...

:redface:

Regards,
Scott 

• Like 1

This is a great mod! I played it a lot after the Charlie release and have started playing delta with some friend. I'm not sure if you have addressed this issue before but it seems we cant enter the A-6 Intruder which is a huge bummer for me as its one of my all time favorite planes. Is there a fix or will we have to wait for the next update? Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

these issues were caused by inheritances in our planes that were changed by the Jets DLC.

so yeah we're fixing them for Echo release

• Like 2