Sign in to follow this  
suma

Muzzle flash visible?

I beleive that bug was fixed in 1.58

anyway it works fine in 1.60.

Pls update all of your models to use CFGMODELS because resistance will require it or else your rotors wont work. your muzzle flashes won't work.. infact many moving textures if not all will not work in Resistance if you don't update your addons.

Capt Moore

This sorta relates to another post i made, so if i used CFGModels will i then be able to use the setface command to change the faces of units? thus saving me having to make new faces for each indivual man confused.gif

Are there any decent articles on modding units yet? it seems most people are interested in vehicles and weapons?

so many questions, so little time.......

ok, o2 has been released, this is good for everyone.

But now i really feel the need to protect my hard labour.

Before, only other modmakers could open and edit my addons, so that was no problem to me, if someone would steal my work i would be able to trace the person and appeal to his decency.

So now everyone has the tool and the means to open any model we release, i'm worried that people will do so and release addons that do not have our approval and claim they were the makers.

I would really appreciate the MLOD to ODOL tool now, can you please give us an update?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (spider_ipc @ July 18 2002,09:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This sorta relates to another post i made, so if i used CFGModels will i then be able to use the setface command to change the faces of units? thus saving me having to make new faces for each indivual man  confused.gif

Are there any decent articles on modding units yet? it seems most people are interested in vehicles and weapons?<span id='postcolor'>

To get a guy who can have a changeable face, just define him as a man in your Config.cpp. Thats not very clearn, elt me explain:

class CfgModels

{

class Default {};

class Head: Default {};

class Man: default {};

class SJB_SRT_1: Man {};

};

That should do it. (Correct as of 1.75)

Can someone please tell me what I need to add in the CFGModels line for a M113? I need to fix the muzzle problem...

am I right to say that after I get the CFGModels line done and use the Binarize tool by BIS, my muzzle will flash properly?

thanks !

wasn't sure if i should make new topic or what but.

i got a weapon done, muzzle flash works perfect but the shadow show the muzzle flash all the time

I think that has something to do with the number of vertices and polygons your model has. Try reducing the poly count somehow.

3) we will provide you sample models for all vehicle and weapon classes in MLOD format, therefore you should be able to live without it.

Apparantly this hasn't happened?

Right Fab, thats crazy isn't it. Just like the wink.

are you trying to get a severe post reduction?

Severe would = greater than 10!