ITokyYourCookie

Ask us anything!

Will there be integration of the ArmA 3 / 2 vehicles and cars - maybe even some cars?

Also what will the new PVP system bring in terms of medical and technical things, like kicking doors instead of clicking open on them.

Vehicles might not be that much adapted to Argo's gameplay, which is focused on little scale and fast infantry.

thanks for the Q&A

watched it and enjoyed it.

will we see guns with ironsights only ?

thanks for the Q&A

watched it and enjoyed it.

will we see guns with ironsights only ?

Some of the upcoming loadouts feature guns with iron sights only. Actually, there are two in the next rotation.

• Like 3

Když na tom makáte samí ÄŒeÅ¡i tak se zeptám Äesky:  :)

Jak je to s respawn Äasem (u Linku)? Jak se to poÄítá? NÄ›kdy je respawn hned, nÄ›kdy po dlouhý dobÄ›. ÄŒasto se mi stane, že kolo zaÄne ale já se jeÅ¡tÄ› nemůžu respawnout. ProÄ?

Please check the forum rules, particularly the "All posts must be in English language" part. ;) Also, please note that many forum users (and several Project Argo team members) are not Czech. :)

For non-Czech speakers, the question was how the Link respawn timers work.

From the beginning of each round, every 15 seconds all dead players can respawn. So the wait time depends on when in the respawn window you died. However, as the round progresses, the respawn timer gets longer, so dying is progressively more disadvantageous for your team.

• Like 3

I didn't read all the previous questions, but, is it possible to change the ingame nick name?

Also when I log in as "guest" I expected to see "guest n.1234" instead of "guest - nickname"

Is there a way to change my nick name?

Thanks.

I didn't read all the previous questions, but, is it possible to change the ingame nick name?

Also when I log in as "guest" I expected to see "guest n.1234" instead of "guest - nickname"

Is there a way to change my nick name?

Thanks.

Yes, you should be able to fix it by logging in here (https://account.bistudio.com/profile) and change your "Nickname" there.

• Like 1

Air drops are fairly useless for attackers on raid, and defenders on clash, especially later in the round. Are there any plans to revisit these bonuses, or even have them variable depending on round progress?

Is there an ETA on changing names in-game, and clan tag support?

Arma 3 firing drills would be perfect for Argo introduction training, especially with leaderboards already implemented into the missions. Are there plans to use these scenarios?

Will any of the between-mission streamlining improvements make their way to Arma soon?

Are you guys open to an in depth AMA on reddit at some point?

Will we see any new weapons from the DayZ development team make their way to Argo?

Do you plan to support community hosted competition until your official platform is live?

How do you plan to compensate for the overpowered CQB aspects of grenade launchers without removing them entirely?

Metagame's ETA is 2017. Is the leaderboard ETA any sooner?

A big problem with argo now is player numbers.  One big reason why players are quickly losing interest is that many people only like one gamemode, leaving them with the same individual scenario to play over and over again.  When will we get multiple scenario rotations per mode to keep up interest?

is there going to be a text version of the QA?

• Like 1

I feel stupid asking this question: when I use scope when shooting (without holding my breath) does it increase the accuracy or is it just for the sake of zoom?

I always thought that using scope will definitely increase accuracy, but so far I can't feel any difference when firing in short and mid ranges.

10 hours ago, Apollyanna said:

I feel stupid asking this question: when I use scope when shooting (without holding my breath) does it increase the accuracy or is it just for the sake of zoom?

I always thought that using scope will definitely increase accuracy, but so far I can't feel any difference when firing in short and mid ranges.

Using a scope doesn't increase accuracy of your weapon, it helps you with aiming.

Hello i want to report an guy this is the right topic? what is the topic that i report people? (i have proof with video)

Edited by isaque67

15 hours ago, isaque67 said:

Hello i want to report an guy this is the right topic? what is the topic that i report people? (i have proof with video)

This topic is for posting questions you want to be answered by developers during streams.

Battleye takes cares of the hackers and cheaters :)

On 21/12/2016 at 6:44 AM, ITokyYourCookie said:

This topic is for posting questions you want to be answered by developers during streams.

Battleye takes cares of the hackers and cheaters :)

No its not because hackers, its because offense , team killing too much and others...

On 24. 12. 2016 at 2:12 PM, isaque67 said:

No its not because hackers, its because offense , team killing too much and others...

Sorry, could you rephrase that? I don't think I understand what is the issue if not hackers.

2 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Sorry, could you rephrase that? I don't think I understand what is the issue if not hackers.

I believe he is referring to players who are team killing intentionally and who are generally offensive (sometimes racist) to other players in game. I have witnessed it myself a couple of times.

4 hours ago, Janitor Sanchez said:

I believe he is referring to players who are team killing intentionally and who are generally offensive (sometimes racist) to other players in game. I have witnessed it myself a couple of times.

exact

23 hours ago, isaque67 said:

exact

On 12/24/2016 at 8:12 AM, isaque67 said:

dont know much about argo but if its a private server its not bis fault. 

4 hours ago, veles-zv said:

dont know much about argo but if its a private server its not bis fault. 

I have never seen a private server with players in Project Argo. In my experience it is on official servers. I'd bet that is the same for isaque67, which is probably why he is asking where to report the behavior.

will we see sub machine guns ? and silenced pistols ?

these two would offer a great addition to the game, silent sneaking and better CQB cornering.

• Like 1

On 26/12/2016 at 10:41 PM, Alex_Dope said:

Will you add Vehicles later on (small infantry transport vehicles like quads)?

There are currently no plans for that, since the focus of Project Argo is solely on infantry combat.

On 28/12/2016 at 1:42 PM, suiside said:

will we see sub machine guns ? and silenced pistols ?

these two would offer a great addition to the game, silent sneaking and better CQB cornering.

SMGs: yes, definitely. Silenced pistols: not decided yet.

• Like 1