pinaz93

Sukhoi SU-34 Fullback AWS

Hi all, I have finally found some free hours and I resurrected a little project that I started some time ago for a friend request...

Basically it is an upgrade of [Dust]Sabre Su-34.

RELEASE 0.1 

mediafire v01: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hna8hzal6u2w0mb/aws_SU34_v0.1.zip

Armaholic v01:

Features:

-Better performance

-Afterburners

-AWS targeting system

-some weapons from the SU-35 (R-77 missile, kab-500, fuel tank)

-KAB-500S-E Glonass guided bomb, the only one that will use the aws targeting system

-some new textures 

-ECM

-It will use CUP factions, but it will not require CUP, so it will be usable both from CUP and no-CUP users

-Loadout menu

Planned weapons

-KH-28

-KAB-500L

-KAB-500S-E

-R-77

-R73

-FAB-250

muifrk.jpg

34pjq6d.jpg

23gxoqq.jpg

2rrm1dd.jpg

As I said on the other thread I'm busy with studies in this period, so this is just a information post and the release will be in the near future when I will have some free time

Credits:

Firewill for the AWS

[Dust]Sabre for his Su-34

John Spartan and Saul for their weapons and afterburners

• Like 13

Although it is imho a deeply fugly plane i really like the idea of some OPFOR Jets with the AWS Weapons System.

(If you would like to use Harpoon Missiles or the AGM-158 JASSM for your Aircrafts just give me a PM i will provide you with a working System for it)

• Like 2

Some pics from the weapons tests:

KAB-500SE glonass guided bomb (the model need some fixes)

106hmz4.jpg

zx2yad.jpg

R-77 (I used the config from the AIM-120 of Firewill's AWS to make it as effective as the NATO counterpart)

2yp0pxu.jpg

FAB-250

16ibng7.jpg

And the SU-34 breaking the sound barrier (thanks to Hcpookie for the script from his Eurofighter)

xauvdg.jpg

If we can get the CUP-ejector seat/similar/equal,I will really like this mod.Some sort of gun-pod would also fit into loadouts I would think.

LOL a LOMAC reference.  Love it :)

The FRL missilebox will be coming along this summer as well... meaning an entire framework of weapons will be available.  Just takes time as we all know.

Incidentally those painted stripes on the missiles are how the Russians designate "trainer" or "dummy" rounds.  Live ordnance does not have the painted "zebra stripe" rings. 

• Like 2

LOL a LOMAC reference.  Love it :)

The FRL missilebox will be coming along this summer as well... meaning an entire framework of weapons will be available.  Just takes time as we all know.

Incidentally those painted stripes on the missiles are how the Russians designate "trainer" or "dummy" rounds.  Live ordnance does not have the painted "zebra stripe" rings.

Are you talking about the blue stripes on the R-73?

Yes. 

I am not sure, but the blue ring on the FAB 250 also seems to be in error.  I greyed that out (in FRL missilebox) since Blue is the NATO "inert" color.

• Like 1

NEWS

SU-34 LOADOUT MENU

332qcnq.jpg

1zph0rc.jpg

riaul5.jpg

And some screenshots

3009yye.jpg

v48g36.jpg

The plane update is mostly complete, so I will release it soon :)

• Like 7

Do you make each skin separately in menu or add one version of Su-34 with skin selection in  LOADOUT MENU  ?

Do you make each skin separately in menu or add one version of Su-34 with skin selection in  LOADOUT MENU  ?

You will find 5 plane versions (the 5 loadouts) under the various factions (Russia, CDF, Takistan and CSAT) and then  every plane have access to the same loadout menu where you can select the skin and the loadout that you want 

• Like 5

just fly on it. amazing!!! thank you very much

*it would be nice to add  loadout with 6x kab 500se like in real life

*hope next update you add a option to shoot in gunner position. At this moment only pilot can open fire and drop bombs

Hey pinaz, if you are still working on this awesome mod, do you think you could add the some more weapons (Like the KAB-1500) or some more skins? If you could make a PLAAF skin for this beast to go with your Su-35's that would be so cool.

Thanks,

Polyus

Need to configure sensors. No active radar and only 4km radar range e.t.c