Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Talking pictures!

LOL! tounge.gif I was going to do one of myself, but it takes me for ever to upload, so I got two ideas to do for it, I think you all will like em both. wink.gifbiggrin.gif Well school is minutes away......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Oct. 25 2002,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">here is a message to albert schweizer.

albert

no offense j/k biggrin.gif

PS:mann bräuchte sowas mit deutscher aussprache tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

NOOOOOOOOOO That picture was already disgusting in your avatar but now a bigger version!!!! I cant sleep anymore!

Sheesh. I was going to look at this thread when I got home last night..but after the concert and the club, I was just too tired.

So...

Thanks for making my laugh my ass off first thing in the morning. It's just what I needed to wake up and start the day off right.

It's very funny biggrin.gif But..sorta creepy to see yourself speak in the computer voice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Oct. 25 2002,19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Oct. 25 2002,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">here is a message to albert schweizer.

albert

no offense j/k biggrin.gif

PS:mann bräuchte sowas mit deutscher aussprache tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

NOOOOOOOOOO That picture was already disgusting in your avatar but now a bigger version!!!! I cant sleep anymore!<span id='postcolor'>

ROFLMAO biggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Oct. 25 2002,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey solid snake. if you want nightmares. here is one tounge.gif

special greetings<span id='postcolor'>

ROFLMAO!

Oh god, you should get a PR for posting an image of THAT...but it was just so damn funny that I couldnt do it!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You are the most twisted group of individuals I have ever met.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Oct. 25 2002,20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Oct. 25 2002,20wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey solid snake. if you want nightmares. here is one tounge.gif

ROFLMAO!

Oh god, you should get a PR for posting an image of THAT...but it was just so damn funny that I couldnt do it!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You are the most twisted group of individuals I have ever met.<span id='postcolor'>

Hahahahaaa that was great biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Oct. 25 2002,19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey solid snake. if you want nightmares. here is one tounge.gif

i swear im gonna be scard for life now! what makes people turn into such twisted evil creatures wink.gif

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Oct. 25 2002,20wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey solid snake. if you want nightmares. here is one tounge.gif

NONONONOOOOO YOU COULDNT DO THAT THAT THING EVEN SAYS MY NAME!!!!!!! , Right i cant sleep now in fear of nightmares!!

Take this!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Oct. 25 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Oct. 26 2002,02wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP: http://veepersplay.budlight.com/index.a....A2C17D8<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO Classic smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

YEP, you've done it... probably even the developers will like that one Rob! smile.gif

Thx, i just thought well its ofp, why not do one with the pic lol... tounge.gif