diabolical

"MEC" Middle-Eastern Coalition Forces

Maybe in the future, the BTR-40 was the last vehicle I was going todo before going back to finishing of the infantry stuff.

A fair decision indeed. Good luck!

Needed a weapon to go on these vehicles, decided on the Kord.

q1e9uMg.png

• Like 8

Kord eh, nice, those are good, looks like....we have an accord.....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 2

Well its back to inf stuff. Fixed up some of the colors being to saturated with the helmet. Also made some more stuff to go on the helmet for variety.

Kw9ckEJ.png

• Like 5

Ah, I've also done some camo Cloth and think it looks pretty cool, thoughts?

okMgzuN.png

• Like 11

Decided to go back and fix up the kraz textures and such. So here is mark 2 (still have a few things todo)

egoyooV.png5ldFjlc.png

• Like 9

Very nice work keep it on!

A question .. what tanks will they get? Old soviet tanks (t-55,t-62,t-72) or old western tanks like the M60..? Or maybe some modern tanks like the M1A1, Leclcer,T-90 or a Lepoard 2?

Very nice work keep it on!

A question .. what tanks will they get? Old soviet tanks (t-55,t-62,t-72) or old western tanks like the M60..? Or maybe some modern tanks like the M1A1, Leclcer,T-90 or a Lepoard 2?

The only tank I have on my list at the moment is a T-72. More maybe added in the future.

• Like 1

Thought I'd take a shot with the new light shaders. Getting closer.

9ChgzJK.png

• Like 7

any plans for custom body armor?

There are no plans to make any in the near future (the vest their using closely resembles what Iran is currently issued) but I never say no so maybe.

New pilot rig is coming along. bit of a mish mash this one.

5p8cAyd.png

• Like 14

Any possibilty of ALiVE support later down the line? Those Uniforms look amazing by the way!

• Like 1

This looks great, isn't there an Arab league faction in Arma 3? I thought I saw a map with Saudi Arabia and the North African countries in  some sort of defensive alliance.  This mod would fit really well with that idea.

Any possibilty of ALiVE support later down the line? Those Uniforms look amazing by the way!

As long as his units are configured correctly, he doesn't need to do anything special for ALiVE to recoginize his units and spawn them.

Simply put the army faction name in the modules and they should spawn fine from the get go.

• Like 1

The ArmA outfit I'am apart of uses Alive. So yes, I have made sure it will work with it.

• Like 3

Ok, so this one isn't overly authentic, but its designed to fill a purpose. Bell 206 custom.

EHdZPbM.png

• Like 9

Been a while since I've posted, but still very busy on the mod and other projects that are in the works. but here is a taste of my new G3A3 base models. Hope to have many different varients

HEdNq2Q.pngAeKWkkr.png

• Like 11