diabolical

"MEC" Middle-Eastern Coalition Forces

Nah, it had transport capabilities, its basically the btr for the russian marines.

Both yes and no.

Yes.they have transport capabilities,but doesn't mean it's used a transport very wide.All soviet transport are thin armored,but this is thinnest one.They barely can't survive even rifle fire(Only hope for ricochet).

The only one variant of this vehicle used as APC is a MT-LBV(Wide tracks,get extra offroad capabilities) and it's used only there,where convential vehicles are useless,such as Mountain and Arctic brigades.

Standart ones purposed mostly as utility vehicle or equipment carrier(Like Radar carrier).

Another project being worked on that is very WIP. But as a hint if you can work out where the taxi (bottom right) is from you'll work out the map

I know that taxi cabs in Iraq has that paintjob.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

• Like 1

For those that dont know me, I despise snipers, absolutely cannot stand them (more the player not the rifle) but to make this mod complete I needed an anti material rifle that was in the same league as the Lynx or the 107.

I think this weapon is unique and I surprisingly (For a sniper) had alot of fun making it.

Steyr HS50 BMG

Y127gU8.pngVASfPCk.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

This mod is amazing. I especially like the mixture of old soviet gear and vehicles and some modern stuff. In my opinion, it is what the Takistani Army in OA should have been! :)

• Like 4

Excellent work. The pack is looking great. I love the work you've done on the Vodnik.

• Like 1

Hey guys, long time.

I come bearing some good and bad news.

So towards the beginning of the year I had a PC poop and alot of the work going into this mod was destroyed :down:. I know, pretty shit right. So in turn I've had to stop working on this mod with having no motivation to make alot of the content again.

In saying that though the stuff I could save has been handed over to the CUP team so its in there hands now as what to do with it.

But after all of that I have been working on another project and details of that will be revealed really soon, like really soon.

• Like 2

Fuck, I was really looking forward to play with this mod. Good luck on your new project man

• Like 3

Damn, Im sorry to hear that. I wish you luck on your future endeavors 

• Like 2

Future endeavor incoming, might not be everyone's taste but here is the link all the same 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2016 at 10:40 AM, diabolical said:

been a while, Been beefing up some BMP's

WdNuwsw.pngjaThRTz.png

Holy shit, they look amazing :D

• Like 1

Farewell, this was a mod with true potential. Hopefully CUP can find a home for those salvaged assets.

• Like 1