diabolical

"MEC" Middle-Eastern Coalition Forces

35eSCOM.jpg

"MEC" Middle-eastern Coalition WIP

Hi all

I'd like to present my first content mod for arma 3.

MEC is a fictional force that is a mixture of many different factions/forces that currently exist in the middle-eastern theater.

Heavily inspired by the MEC forces in the game/mod known as project reality BF2, other inspirations came from military's like Syria and Iran etc etc etc.

All in all this is my attempt at making a more conventional modern middle-eastern military that can fill in the gaps for arid conflicts in ArmA 3

Currently I dont have a release date and the only hint I can give to people as to when there will be a release is the old saying "when its ready".

I'am a one man team so getting all these assets done takes time but so far I think I'm pushing along at a good speed.

As it stands I've got to a point where I'd like to share my work with a few images.

XfxDVaY.png ZPdLjX3.png

gxHa8OD.jpg 9mRvwVw.png

FSIqvEt.png zYDNpNd.jpg

UW9t7RO.png Jz91vkn.jpg

rBRbID7.png iOKzatz.png

• Like 24

MEC .... i see battlefield 2 when i was younger and was playing it with hours..... Fingers crossed, this faction is what we need. Language is ready (persian) so you should have no problems.

• Like 1

Yeah. I love that. MEC soldiers was very very funny in BF2. When I see video of it I start crying remember the old good time in BF2. No more romantic magic in BF3/4. However I hope this addons will recreate somethingh is really needed in A3. Also more middle east theme island will be more interesting. There are too few for A3!

• Like 2

Looking most excellent. It's great to finally see a faction like this.

nice stuff. i c HLC any other?

Only HLC till I get around to making my own G3's and AK's 

• Like 2

Looking great, this will be a fantastic addition to the game for an excellent OpFor. Curiously, do you have any plans on implementing a Vodnik?

Looking great, this will be a fantastic addition to the game for an excellent OpFor. Curiously, do you have any plans on implementing a Vodnik?

I did think about it, would make a nice MRAP for the faction, I'll see how I go. I did do a re-tex of them a while back. but never finished them.

IUGDQBw.jpg

• Like 12

They look fantastic. I hope you decide to implement them, would be a great addition to their transportation outside of trucks or gaz, with the whole BF2 esque feel haha, but that's your prerogative. 

Keep up the fantastic work~!

Lol the vodnik :P  I really like driving it into enemy thanks with C4 on it (BF2) was awesome.

Ramming 4ever :wub: :wub:   :D  :D 

• Like 1

Here is a sneak peak at the progress done on the Vodnik (yes its being added) but not the Vodnik most people know, this one has been buffed up.

tYXYSdW.png

• Like 7

This is truly Diabolical (but in a nice way)!

Great looking models, and lovely to see the MT-LB make an appearance

-such a versatile old bucket

All very impressive, anything in game yet?

This is truly Diabolical (but in a nice way)!

Great looking models, and lovely to see the MT-LB make an appearance

-such a versatile old bucket

All very impressive, anything in game yet?

All hand held stuff is in game and working besides some of the hand animations. the KrAZ truck and should have at-least the vodnik in the engine as of today.

Nothing to flash today just the btr-40 face-lift I'am working on

bmXAmAa.png

• Like 8

Looking at this beauty an idea came to my mind. Would it be possible to add BTR-152 to the mod? It's not a request, of course, simply a question  ;)

Looking at this beauty an idea came to my mind. Would it be possible to add BTR-152 to the mod? It's not a request, of course, simply a question  ;)

Maybe in the future, the BTR-40 was the last vehicle I was going todo before going back to finishing of the infantry stuff.