LtShadow

RealSound F-16C - Release thread

Hey guys!

I've got something for you realism folk... New and (greatly) improved version of the F-16C soundmod.  Original was for USAF but decided to overhaul and release to the public for Firewill's F-16.

If you have any issues or bugs you would like to report, please post them below! :)

All updates for this mod will be featured here first!

Updates:

02/20/16: I am noticing the game has a very strong high/low pass filter for the exterior sounds, trying to figure out how to reduce this! Stay tuned...

02/18/16 :- Initial release for Firewill's version is ongoing, and I am currently trying to remove or soften the afterburner sound when the "Afterburner" script is activated  (Not yet possible)

Requirements:

Firewill's Stand-Alone F-16C Fighting Falcon:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27766

Demo video:

Download:

Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30440

Secondary: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dscgfzst420l93a/RealSoundF16C.rar

Credits: 

Bohemia Interactive - ArmA 3 
Firewill - F-16C
Shazer - Help and support
Lockheed Martin - Amazing aircraft

Changelog:

v0.2 (02-18-2016)
- Firewill's F-16C varient release
- Overhaul of all sound files
- Added actuator sound upon thrust (exterior)
- Added several high/low pass filters to interior for more realism
- Exterior start-up sequence changed
- Idle sound replaced
- Exterior throttle up a/b added
- Eden compatibility
(currently trying to remove Firewill's afterburner scripted sound file as it just ruins the realism, will be added in a hotfix)

v0.1 (04-2015)
- Initial release for USAF Mod.
  • Like 6

Mediafire link is not passing ? 

Try it again. :)

Thanks for the feedback so far guys! Hope you enjoy it even more in-game.

• Like 1

Just for reference, aircraft sound a hell of a lot quieter in the 1.56 update due to the sound engine, mainly exterior. Not sure if you've noticed this?

Either way sounds good mate, always good to have competition :P haha 

• Like 1

Just for reference, aircraft sound a hell of a lot quieter in the 1.56 update due to the sound engine, mainly exterior. Not sure if you've noticed this?

Either way sounds good mate, always good to have competition :P haha 

Haven't actually noticed, huh...

I'm sending you a PM btw. :)

Great to see you back in making sounds!!!

Thanks man. :D

It has been a while hasn't it?  I think the F-18 needs some much needed love now. ;)  I would redo the F-22 but there isn't a good stand-alone model yet.

You could redo the USAF modpack sounds and release a Real Sound file for the whole set. I agree though that the F/A-18 Could use the sounds and Possibly the EA-18 when its released.

Awesome, the RealSound legend is back! Can't wait, because with what BI has been doing with the sound engine is going to make everything you do sound even better.

Dude, this mod gives me chills, because it sounds extremely authentic. I really wish Arma's Vanilla jet sounds were this good. 13/10

You could redo the USAF modpack sounds and release a Real Sound file for the whole set. I agree though that the F/A-18 Could use the sounds and Possibly the EA-18 when its released.

Yeah, I've already done a few for the USAF mod pack but I really didn't like the idea of my work being buried under another project. ;)  

• Like 1

Awesome, the RealSound legend is back! Can't wait, because with what BI has been doing with the sound engine is going to make everything you do sound even better.

Dude, this mod gives me chills, because it sounds extremely authentic. I really wish Arma's Vanilla jet sounds were this good. 13/10

Lol!  Thanks bro.

Don't worry mate, I'm already doing the sounds for the EA18 :P you should know you're on the team haha 

• Like 1

Added an update : Please read if you get the chance!

If you are experiencing the same phenomena, please let me know!

The sound is amazing..... It is so awesome.....

Would itbe possible that your sound mod override the sounds of other plans? That would be so great

The sound is amazing..... It is so awesome.....

Would itbe possible that your sound mod override the sounds of other plans? That would be so great

I'm working on an updated version of my F-22 Raptor for the RHS mod pack.  Will release in the next month or so when it's done. :)  Keep your eyes peeled! 

• Like 1

I just worked with countless F-16s from the ground (used to be inside them in my previous carreer). I must say this sound mod is extremeply good.

In real life the sound is a bit more thunder-like when they fly by. Im no sound editor and find it hard to describe.

There is a more violent deep bursting sound...

lol does that make sense??

Just a question..
Why vehicle moders who has f-16 in their mods do not include this sound as default? :ph34r: