This aircraft is amzing great work you've done here, is there any way to download it at the moment, im apart of a realism group and it would be a charm to use it. 

Here the group if you wanna chek it out.

http://tacticalrealism.eu/

Not being greedy, any luck with the issue? sorry if I annoy you :P

Please don't ask for updates, by doing so you are breaking forum rules. 

Please don't ask for updates, by doing so you are breaking forum rules.

He's not really asking for an update, just wondering if they've resolved an issue...
  • Like 3

When the issues are fixed, you will know, as I think we will be just as excited as you guys are. Plus, I think you can count on NightIntruder figuring it out ;) Hes got a talent with this stuff. 

• Like 7

Finally, I was able to merge all versions of the bird into one P3D that cut the addon's size by half. What's more important, the number of verts (and polys as well) haven't increased above 20K which gives a chance to add weapon stations to the addon with good performance kept. The movie depicts HH46E, still with some undesired details that are to be removed from this particular version tho. Cockpit and textures are WIP too. Rain effects on windshield have been lost temporarily, but is gonna be reverted to the previous stage (and become an optional feature).

Tips and hints that helped resolve the issue came from NodUnit, TeTeT and robflanders. Thanks for those, gents!

[The movie removed due to IP concerns. Sorry!]

• Like 11

Outstanding!

Where are these ships comming from if i might ask?

(Sorry for my bad english)

Where are these ships comming from if i might ask?

As Pook (and mr. Bush) said ;)

They aren't mine. The author of those ships is Henrik Nielsen, and I already asked him for permission and waiting for his answer now. They are not available within armaverse yet.

• Like 3

The ships look very good I hope he releases them.

I've just realized that the movie contained brand names. Not even single "big fish" in maritime industry would like to see its vessels been sunk in war-simulating game. I have to think how to solve the issue to prevent any side-effects as I cannot guarantee that such "scenario" won't happen in players' missions. You just want a fun, no matter in what way. I am a person who brings you toys to play with, and have to think about any possible consequences that might threaten me. 

• Like 3

Really looking forward to these Sea Knights. We have pretty much every other modern USMC chopper in game so the lack of a good CH-46 addon is very apparent. I know they've been retired now but I've never really taken to the Osprey replacement. There's just something cool about the Knight.

Also must say those ships look great too. Hope you are able to release them, even if only as static props.

• Like 7