BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

Do someone know why emblem of my unit does not show up anymore in the game (vehicles, uniform)? All is correct (size, Arma Laucher choosen, etc..).

Thank you in advance.

On 12/28/2017 at 6:32 AM, Aethoriago said:

Hey there, I am having the same issue as below, went through the same troubleshooting steps, hasn't fixed itself. Pm please.

Sending you a PM to help troubleshoot.

21 hours ago, M4D3 said:

Do someone know why emblem of my unit does not show up anymore in the game (vehicles, uniform)? All is correct (size, Arma Laucher choosen, etc..).

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

none of my units are showing in my launcher even when I click the refresh button it stays the same then when I go to the my units page online its showing my units but not in the game pls help

On 1/2/2018 at 6:04 PM, CHARLIEGIRLING1 said:

none of my units are showing in my launcher even when I click the refresh button it stays the same then when I go to the my units page online its showing my units but not in the game pls help

On 28/12/2017 at 1:05 PM, M4D3 said:

Thank you in advance.

I am having the same issue, my emblem would not show on my character or any vehicles, tried to look for a fix but haven't been able to figure out what's wrong. Everything is correct with the unit I have created, the emblem size is 840x840 and is around 210kb with index transparency in PNG8 format.

A little help would be appreciated.

Every time I try to link my steam account with my unit my steam login fails and I've been trying to sign in for the lat 2/3 hours can someone help me with this?

I want to change the picture of our Unit. For that reason the Unit Leader has upgraded me to the same rank as his. Unforunately no options to edit the unit shows up for me. Is this not possible? If so this is something to be improved! I dont want to always talk to the creator of the unit because id like to change something. What if the creator leaves the unit?. Especially because I still havnt figured out why I cant get the transparency to work once uploaded.... its annyoing as *****.

1 hour ago, Kumeda said:

I want to change the picture of our Unit. For that reason the Unit Leader has upgraded me to the same rank as his. Unforunately no options to edit the unit shows up for me. Is this not possible? If so this is something to be improved! I dont want to always talk to the creator of the unit because id like to change something. What if the creator leaves the unit?. Especially because I still havnt figured out why I cant get the transparency to work once uploaded.... its annyoing as *****.

There are two types of access to units that the current administrator can give:

- ADD ADMIN

- ADD OPERATIONS MANAGER

Maybe you need both.