Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

Survey for psych class

Hi, I am doing a survey for my class.

This survey is based on the military, or people who are of "military culture".

I need to ask as many people as I can.  

All you need to do is tell me your most favorite animal, and your most hated animal. (not phobias)

Give a few reasons whatever they may be.  Remember, this is just your opinion.  So you can say whatever you want as your reasons.

If you have a phobia to a certain animal, (ie; spiders) state that too as a bonus.

The rules are that your animal must either exist, or have once existed.  No, fake animals like dragons, or animals that are still just theories like dinosaurs.  And no insects (except for phobias).  And only one animal per person for each category.

That's it, go ahead.      

Thanx    smile.gif

Also, please no flaming others if you happen to disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Thanx.

Also please try to stay on topic.

I don't want to have to look through 200 posts of crap just to find 30 posts of the answers to my survey.

Thanx.

Topic cleansed.

Most favourite animal - cats smile.gif

They are furry, make calming noises, roll around, like to play, remind me of women, they are cute smile.gif

Most hated animal - no insects, eh? hmmm, pigeons.

They shit everywhere, make places smell, they are totally useless and make annoying noise.

Phobia: DOGS wow.gif They hate me, I hate them, its a phobia wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Oct. 11 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that are still just theories like dinosaurs.<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry to go a bit off topic but dinosaurs aren't just theories, are they? They once existed so why shouldn't anyone choose them?

Favorite animal- dogs. I love my dogs, and they love me. They'd be perfect if they didn't shed smile.gif

Least favorite- rats. There just isn't a whole lot of redeeming features about them.

And dinosaurs aren't theory bro- they were very real.

Yup I would prolly pick dinosaurs, they were amazing creatures, but also rather fubar in their own special way smile.gif My fave Dinosaur thus animal would be the Stegosaurus smile.gif

My most hated animal is the human, think it's self explanatory but.......we destroy our planet and kill each other in more and more inventive ways.

No phobias, don't believe in them smile.gif

my favorite animal. cats. we had one until it passed away in April sad.gif probably that is the reason. biggrin.gif

hated. snakes. i hate reptiles.

Might as well share my own just for the hell of it.

Favorite, the Tiger. Sexy, sleek, cunning, deadly hunters that look damn snazzy. They should be king of the jungle.

Most hated, Apes. Ugly, stupid, they look clumsy, vile beasts that try to imitate humans.

Phobia - arachnaphobic.

Favourite, Tiger (well I like most animals), mostly same reasons as IceFire.

Hate? Hmmmmm.... ? oh yes, the animal that bother me the most is human. smile.gif

I don't really hate any animal, just some situations would not be fun. Ie: 400KG Grizzly in a bad mood and me in front of it.

favourite one : dogs that likes me - I feel there is some bound between man and dog

most hated : dogs that are aggresive to me - mostly small dog races mad.gif  - I can't understand why they are aggresive on me

and 2nd place hated animals :rats - embodiment of dirt and illnes

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Oct. 12 2002,23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most hated, Apes.  Ugly, stupid, they look clumsy, vile beasts that try to imitate humans.<span id='postcolor'>

Meet your great great grand-daddy tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Oct. 12 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Favourite, Tiger (well I like most animals), mostly same reasons as IceFire.

Hate?  Hmmmmm.... ? oh yes, the animal that bother me the most is human.  smile.gif

I don't really hate any animal, just some situations would not be fun.  Ie: 400KG Grizzly in a bad mood and me in front of it.<span id='postcolor'>

What's the bad part? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ Oct. 12 2002,17:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">most hated : dogs that are aggresive to me - mostly small dog races mad.gif - I can't understand why they are aggresive on me

and 2nd place hated animals :rats - embodiment of dirt and illnes<span id='postcolor'>

If I dare to take this off topic 1 bit: not all dogs will make sense to you as a result of the breeding we put them through to get what we want from them (ie: size). There are soo many breeds of dogs(and cats) that are born invalids because of our god playing. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 12 2002,17:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Oct. 12 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Favourite, Tiger (well I like most animals), mostly same reasons as IceFire.

Hate? Hmmmmm.... ? oh yes, the animal that bother me the most is human. smile.gif

I don't really hate any animal, just some situations would not be fun. Ie: 400KG Grizzly in a bad mood and me in front of it.<span id='postcolor'>

What's the bad part? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What, about the Grizzly? I mean, I don't fear bears upto 100KG, but take it a bit further and I don't even want to imagine the rest of the story.

Bad part about humans? I don't know exactly what you mean, sorry.

I love dogs - but not all - only Terriers.

Can't really think of an animal I hate - but I'm afraid of snakes - and perhaps a wee bit scared of rats too!

Could you explain more about your project. Kind of strange if you ask me. Dont know, but there has been proved a connection where serial killers almost allways enjoyed killing pets prior to their career of killing humans.

Damn, I kinda like all kinds of animals. We have a dog, seven parrots and an african midget hedgehog. I guess the dog is still my favourite.

I have a huge dislike for snakes. They are the most disgusting and repulsive animals I know.

My favorite: Dog

I've had 3 newfoundlands and can't really think of better friends than those. They're always there to please the owner. Always loyal.

I hate: Cats. Plain and simple. Everyone in my neighbourhood have them and they piss and shit all over the place. Shame none of my dogs never had a grudge against cats biggrin.gif

I got no phobias but I don't know how I would handle having a python around my neck  wow.gif

Fav is dogs.

Hated is any individual animal that craps all over, scrates the crap out of you, etc.

Phobias, Snakes, big spiders.

Cat and a dog......they keep you warm at night.

I had some roosters and a couple of hens for awhile, which l quite enjoyed. Not for eggs, just let them wander around pecking insects out of the ground. smile.gif

Rats.....intelligent, and without the tail would be rather cute...but they are a nuisance and disliked.

Favorite:

Any kind of non-poisonous snake. Snakes are so cool, they are smooth to the touch and you can use them to scare people. biggrin.gif

Second favorite: Dogs and Cats. They have personality, they like to play, they make good pets.

Most Hated:

Wild Pigs or boars. They're ugly, they wine, they roll in thier own shit, and feral pigs are a problem in Hawai and Australia (no thanks to man). However, pigs have one redeeming quality:..... they taste good. tounge.gif

Phobias:

Any kind of huge poisonus spider or tanantula.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Oct. 12 2002,23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most hated, Apes.  Ugly, stupid, they look clumsy, vile beasts that try to imitate humans.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol that's pretty ironic, my most hated are humans - bald apes who are sure to fuck up the world because of their stupid and arrogant certainty of their superiority and intelligence. smile.gif

Most liked....hmm this is kinda tough...do fish count? in that case I'll go with Swordfish. Why? Kind of cool looking, and best fillets I've ever had smile.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my most hated are humans <span id='postcolor'>

You hate yourself ?

I don't get it.............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Oct. 13 2002,05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my most hated are humans <span id='postcolor'>

You hate yourself ?

I don't get it.............<span id='postcolor'>

Let's just say I hate what we're doing to the planet and I'm sure that eventually through war/pollution/overpopulation/ect. we will lead to it's demise. I'm speaking of the species in general, not really individuals. I'm not a sociopath smile.gif. But anyways, let's leave it at that, I don't want to ruin this thread.

Tovarish, what about the poor swordfish, doesn't he count?

If you want to save the planet, start with your eating habits, as there are only so many swordfish in our precious oceans.

This is the worst excuse for a military subject, but I'll play along.

Favorite animal, woman.

Least favorite animal, woman.

I think that's self explanitory. tounge.gif