Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Lsd is released!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Oct. 12 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now we need lift bridges because the boat won't fit under it biggrin.giftounge.gif  <span id='postcolor'>

Actually I have made a lift bridge script but naturally it works only with editor added bridges.

You can check it out here:

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/spitfire/liftbridge.noe.zip

edit: angelfire remote linking not allowed, so copy&paste the link to your browser tounge.gif

I cant find the staic version either. Its not under empty/objects/LSD and I cant find it in support either.

Can anyone get over a  speed of 38? I feel its a little slow, but the turning radius is propbably right for the size.

It would be nice if there were some better textures in the aft room with windows that looks over the helo pads at the back.

Perhaps a mounted MG on the roof @ the back also would be a good.

LOL i had 3 Su-25 attack the ship when its in the harbour on Nogova, They dived bombed and fired rockets and it just looked like the footage of the Falklands war standing on the bank trying to shoot them down with stingers . tounge.gif

Great work, this thing is amazing.

A problem i noticed: i filled the boat with ai, and was creeping up from the lower decks with a socom, but the ai could shoot me from anywhere. Enemy on the helo pads or in different rooms could just shoot thru walls and floors and kill me everytime.

Aside from that, this is very nice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spitfire @ Oct. 12 2002,15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I had a small problem driving a BMP into the static one but I solved it by lowering the elevation of the ship by 1 m. Driving into the moving version worked well.<span id='postcolor'>

Noticed this problem with all variants of the BMP (BMP, BMP2, BMP (resistance)). When you try to drive up into the dock you just drive through the ships floor.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ZIKAN @ Oct. 12 2002,18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can anyone get over a  speed of 38? I feel its a little slow, but the turning radius is propbably right for the size.<span id='postcolor'>

38 km/h is about 23 kts and I'd say it's quite right. Anchorage class LSD's maximum speed is about 21-22 kts in real life.

Yeah i checked the speed, max 22 knots you are quite right 'Spit'

Its a bit of a sea slug then! wow.gif

But for OFP i think the speed should be bumped up a little, when its driven by AI it travels so slow.

Truly amazing stuff.

What's the recommended way to start helos out on the back deck?

And to get an AI helo to land there?

Very nice. I like it. But it really needs to be able to go faster. I cant get it to go more than 16 MPH. confused.gif

That thing can take one hell of a beating.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (johnnylump @ Oct. 12 2002,19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's the recommended way to start helos out on the back deck?

And to get an AI helo to land there?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm only guessing here, but you could try to put an 'H'-object to the back deck and set it at a correct height with setpos. Then AI should be able to land there.'

edit: I tried it and it's not working. First of all, it seems I can't set the height of the H and if just slam it on the sea level under the helipad, the chopper decides to find another landing spot.

How do you get people in the ship?And I don`t mean in cargo.

They just fall trough the floor.The same thing  happens to choppers when i try to make them start on the LSD helipads.

Great work by the way! smile.gif

'ey Tracer, any insight to why I'm gettin' that error yet?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tracer18 @ Oct. 12 2002,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Use the setPos command.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, use the setPos command, if you want to start off on the chopper deck, the z should be 7.

-=Die Alive=-

As we speak, Im practicing landing Ch-47s in first person on this sucker. Needless to say, it's... stressful lol smile.gif That damn pig has about 50% forward visibility, and that is all clear, blue sky tounge.gif

This addon is SO COOL!! It so big its really easy to get lost in it. Has anyone thought of making a map of the insides of the ship to kind of guide you through it?

Can any1 tell me where to find patch 1.60? is it a beta 1? please help, needless 2 say this addon rocks!!!

do you think it would be possible to respawn on the ship?

the marker has no option for x, y...

Great addon. How do you use the setpos command thou to put things on the helo deck. I've not used this command before, I know where to type it in but not what to put. Plz help.

thanks

Thanx u mean MP Test 1.60 right? ok i dont know if the game is released here i greece yet, i'll just have to find out first thing mondey morning, thanx again!

Can't wait to try it...But is this only For Resistance? On the download it says version 1.75 ! Can it work on 1.46? I will download anyway! Thx alot can't wait... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silent N Deadly @ Oct. 12 2002,20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can't wait to try it...But is this only For Resistance? On the download it says version 1.75 ! Can it work on 1.46? I will download anyway! Thx alot can't wait... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

resistance is 1.75

no it does not work on 1.46