Cype_Revenge

[WIP] Terrain Diyala province Iraq

Excellent work once again Cype!
Since the latest update the map is running much much better but there is also many empty spots where it used to be buildings from Jbad. Are you going to replace them with CUP buildings in the future?

Once again best ME map ever :)

3 hours ago, Cype_Revenge said:

first page Updated:

Diyala V1.3:

-Jbad no longer required
-Update to CUP Terrains Core
-fixed some misplaced objects

Thanks!

Hey Cype, good job with the update.

One question. I´ve tried to load the new version with Cup Complete 1.30, but at the main airport all of the buildings are gone. Is this something i ve misunderstood?

Or do i have to load JBAD to see ALL the objects?

Regards

Chaser

Awesome map, do you need APEX to run this map, I am seeing a few things I think from APEX such as big diggers near construction buildings does this make APEX a dependency?

I am also not seeing any building's at the airport.

Thanks in advance.

21 hours ago, eh chaser said:

Hey Cype, good job with the update.

One question. I´ve tried to load the new version with Cup Complete 1.30, but at the main airport all of the buildings are gone. Is this something i ve misunderstood?

Or do i have to load JBAD to see ALL the objects?

Regards

Chaser

no no sorry my mistake guys :drinking:

Uplaoded the right version:

First Page new link to Google Drive!

changed only the DYA.pbo inside....

(forgot to export a new wrp to pack)

Great airport is back :)  The only problem now is that without JBAD many spots with houses and building are now empty . Are you going to put anything there?

2 hours ago, foxhound said:

The Armaholic mirror has been updated with the fixed version:

news_download_a3_3.png

Diyala Map v1.3.02

required_addons.png
CUP Terrains Core

Thanks!

1 hour ago, nikiforos said:

Great airport is back :)  The only problem now is that without JBAD many spots with houses and building are now empty . Are you going to put anything there?

send me a PM with some pictures, i can´t find the place....

@nikiforos @Cype_Revenge

If you guys can determine the building placement is as intended, I can probably index the map for ALiVE today and share it here for people to use until it gets incorporated into a future ALiVE update.

If buildings are missing and need to be added back, I'll want to wait. Please let me know.

Cype, are the map PBO's blocked? If so, can you PM me with an unblocked version (which of course I'll keep private) so I can get the index going?

• Like 1

Thanks for the update mate, here is a quick updated vid of it, cheers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jeza said:

Thanks for the update mate, here is a quick updated vid of it, cheers.

Thanks for the Video :f:

7 hours ago, nikiforos said:

Updated CUP Terrains Core  and now all buildings show up. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ok great to know.

13 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

@nikiforos @Cype_Revenge

If you guys can determine the building placement is as intended, I can probably index the map for ALiVE today and share it here for people to use until it gets incorporated into a future ALiVE update.

If buildings are missing and need to be added back, I'll want to wait. Please let me know.

Cype, are the map PBO's blocked? If so, can you PM me with an unblocked version (which of course I'll keep private) so I can get the index going?

yes.... Thanks sure let me Uploading it, i sent you PM

@Cype_Revenge Thanks man. I know it's only been six minutes since your reply, but I have not received any PM's from you.

No hurry. If you have sent it though, I have not gotten it. In which case, friend me on Steam or maybe even better, open a private chat with me on ALiVE forums.

I'll hopefully get it indexed to tomorrow. I just need a download link from you. Thanks Cype!

On 4/9/2017 at 8:58 AM, Cype_Revenge said:

no no sorry my mistake guys :drinking:

Uplaoded the right version:

First Page new link to Google Drive!

changed only the DYA.pbo inside....

(forgot to export a new wrp to pack)

Seems like you forgot to re-sign the pbo, DYA.pbo.Cype_Revenge.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!

Also you should consider making new bikeys for updates. It's much easier then for server admins to make sure everyone on the server is running same version of the mod.

Cype, here it is buddy! We got civs spawning with ALiVE now!!! :)

ALiVE mission makers, unpack this zip file and place the "x" folder in your mission root. ALiVE will handle the rest. Just be sure to remove this file from your mission once ALiVE integrates the index into a future release.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ticbznu2wfrh470/dya.zip?dl=0

I appreciate it Cype. Thanks a million.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Cype, here it is buddy! We got civs spawning with ALiVE now!!! :)

ALiVE mission makers, unpack this zip file and place the "x" folder in your mission root. ALiVE will handle the rest. Just be sure to remove this file from your mission once ALiVE integrates the index into a future release.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ticbznu2wfrh470/dya.zip?dl=0

I appreciate it Cype. Thanks a million.

Big Thanks Heroes,

maybe before it was Jbad why it did not work.....

8 hours ago, tikka said:

Seems like you forgot to re-sign the pbo, DYA.pbo.Cype_Revenge.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!

Also you should consider making new bikeys for updates. It's much easier then for server admins to make sure everyone on the server is running same version of the mod.

strange always singned the new pbo,

i check it

• Like 1

Hey @Cype_Revenge very nice map! Love your work. Would you please have a look at the wrongly signed dya.pbo? Thanks!

Player Raspu: Wrong signature for file I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DYA_V1.3\addons\dya.pbo

So am i correect stating that i cant use the Alive modules for weather as at the moment i am getting errors with some of the alive modules 

36 minutes ago, michael poole said:

So am i correect stating that i cant use the Alive modules for weather as at the moment i am getting errors with some of the alive modules 

i can´t help you with the Alive mod, for me now is working all correctly....

1 hour ago, michael poole said:

Try it again with the test release in the ALiVE thread. That contains the new map index. I'm using the weather module (type: Arid) and I don't get any errors.