Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Kawasaki klr 250 motorbike

In between working on the different units for the Nam Pack 2, I made this motorbike for OFP.

Kawasaki KLR250 as used by the military.

Just finishing up a few small textures then it will be ready for release.

stt-klr250_1.jpg

From FAS:

"The KLR is a lightweight, rugged, commercial, cross-country motorcycle that has been modified for military use. It provides an alternate means of transporting messages, documents, and light cargo between units. The KLR 250 may also be used by forward observers, military police and reconnaissance personnel. The size and construction make it highly mobile on all roads and cross-country terrain."

SelectThis

this looks very nice wow.gif I hope it has also realistic sounds because this is often a problem with these kind of addons confused.gif

yeh, it would ruin it to have the moped sounds, but i think we can all sit back and relax, Selectthis has made quite alot of good quality addons (take the Vietnam addons for example, all class addons)

besides, if hes taken as long on sounds as it looks like he has on the model, then id say it has

good job! smile.gif

Select this is what i've been waiting for!

a was thinking some time ago 2 make one.

smile.gif

but you did it now.

Great.

Marcel

I have a KLR650 for when I go to some property that we have on a river smile.gif

I hope to heck urs doesnt sound like a...... well, the one that came w/ res didnt even sound like a motorcycle but I hope you go to a dealership and ask to put a audio record to it and record the sounds or if u have one do it biggrin.gif I dont wanna see a good addon wasted because it sounds like a tin can roling down the road.

I've seen a few of those on eBay while I was looking for an M151 Mutt...

Looking pretty good SelectThis - consider colorzing the textures so you can have red, yellow, green, and blue versions of the bike smile.gif

P.S. Nam Pack - me wants!

testsig.gif

Cool!!!!

Me and my friend Espectro (You guys probably know him, but he was banned for some joke or something a few days ago or somtehing) actually ride those a couple of years back. We never made it to the top here in Denmark, but it was really cool. Unfortunantly it was a too expensive sport for both of us sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blomstermann @ Oct. 11 2002,00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool!!!!

Me and my friend Espectro (You guys probably know him, but he was banned for some joke or something a few days ago or somtehing) actually ride those a couple of years back. We never made it to the top here in Denmark, but it was really cool. Unfortunantly it was a too expensive sport for both of us sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you have been banned, you stay banned Espectro. smile.gif

Nice try, but not good enough tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Uziyahu @ Oct. 11 2002,03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who is the chick in your signature graphic, Placebo?<span id='postcolor'>

You are seeing ghosts mate, Placebo hasn't posted in this thread confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Oct. 11 2002,11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Uziyahu @ Oct. 11 2002,03wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who is the chick in your signature graphic, Placebo?<span id='postcolor'>

You are seeing ghosts mate, Placebo hasn't posted in this thread confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol i think he means you tounge.gif

He waits till 1.85 is released so he can see if it needs edits cause the patch

PS its very fun to ride the thing tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Oct. 13 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He waits till 1.85 is released so he can see if it needs edits cause the patch

PS its very fun to ride the thing  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We want it now, though... smile.gif

Unless he wants to use the new biking animations (I would imagine there would be new pedaling animations in 1.85) in 1.85, he should release it now...

SelectThis, do you have an approximate date of when the NAM Pack is going to be released? I want that soooo bad! smile.gif