Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Kawasaki klr 250 motorbike

This bike is gr8. I had it on my hd since day 1 but never bothered trying untill today when we tried it for stunts he he

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 22 2002,15wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I could only find the resistance version, but someone definitely made a 1.46 conversion, somewhere...

Resistance Version<span id='postcolor'>

Lost in the abyss that is the flashpoint forum.......damn, I want it.

Unfortunately, the speederbike was almost uncontrolable in 1.46, it bumped too much. I dont know if that happens with all bikes.

Amazing addon SelectThis!! Love it 100%

And this rise my hopes to see soon a Robotech Mospeada Cyclone inside the game biggrin.gif

CycloneRider.jpgCycloneArmor.jpg

can be so nnniiicceee! OF have a great 3D engine for a Robotech MOD wink.gif

selectthis wehn can we expect to see another bike atv somethin from you ..... im excited here need more toys...

Kevin

Heh, no offense but don't you think that robots is a little childish for OFP smile.gif

The bike looks nice though...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heh, no offense but don't you think that robots is a little childish for OFP <span id='postcolor'>

No! biggrin.gif Just sending the idea for a Robotech MOD for the game... And is not a robot...

Is a soldier and a Cyclone. When is not used like a motorbike it used like the armor for the soldier wink.gif

Maybe you didn't saw that in "action" but I can guarantee that was a great effect hehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The bike looks nice though...<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah! that was my fav unit of that 80's great TV show smile.gif