SpaceNavy

Star Wars: A New Order - FHS Star Wars Total Modification

None the less, combined efforts or not, just having a Star Wars Mod and at the same time of all things in Arma3 of all games! Will be epic!

I am very happy to see such work in the community for this genre being done, I thin it was due to have a decent high quality Sci Fi mod for Arma3, and especially Star Wars of all choices!

So how many members on your team do you have working on the mod now Spacenavy90?

One question. 501st battalion?

I don't see why not

I don't see why not

Empire or clone wars version?

Empire or clone wars version?

Both if and when clones are implemented

Boner alert.

Considering that you have an enormous assett list already i think thats a bit too ambitious and unrealistic...

Considering that you have an enormous assett list already i think thats a bit too ambitious and unrealistic...

Why don't you just worry about your own stuff then? That was a completely unnecessary comment.

The way I see it, the devs can take as much time as they want. It is their mod and their vision. The only reason I could imagine why they wouldn't do something they wanted to do is the limitations of the ArmA engine. So, let the devs do what they want and let them pick the assets they want to add.

Will admit that we on the team got a bit distracted by the release of GTA V.

University is letting out soon so development is heading into overdrive.

I myself am currently working on a certain landspeeder...

Good to see progress is still being made :)

Yeah, but unless said otherwise for any mod, you should always assume the mod is still being worked on. No need to spam the forums every day with "Hey were still working!" It's just implied. That being said, hopefully we'll have some pictures and videos up soon.

What I stumbled across

This video seems to be a-buzzing lol

yo sup, any progress you wanna share?

yo sup, any progress you wanna share?

When we have something we want to show I'll share it.

Hey spacenavy sorry to bother but what is your team's plan for the sound side of things? Do you guys have appropriate sound editing software / manpower? Are you planning on adding support for JSRS 3? I'm sure the visuals and functuality will be top notch, but I'm a little concerned about the sounds :P thanks

Hey spacenavy sorry to bother but what is your team's plan for the sound side of things? Do you guys have appropriate sound editing software / manpower? Are you planning on adding support for JSRS 3? I'm sure the visuals and functuality will be top notch, but I'm a little concerned about the sounds :P thanks

Yes, we have the sounds down pat. Support for JSRS? Sure.

Did somebody said walkers? :rolleyes:

I'm only saying this because you haven't said anything about collaborating with this guy, but you know he's the one with the AT-AT right? Just thought i'd put that out there, also very excited for this mod.

I'm only saying this because you haven't said anything about collaborating with this guy, but you know he's the one with the AT-AT right? Just thought i'd put that out there, also very excited for this mod.

Mcruppert is no longer working on that mod and is likely taking a break from kidding. I have talked to him though so I already know how to make the ATAT work like you see in the video.

Announcing "Freelancer" as the newest addition to the FHS team.

He'll be modelling (and possibly texturing later) weapons for us. Current assignment is the A280 blaster rifle:

http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/endorrebelsoldier/images/endor_hoth_rifle_comparison.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080425164951/starwars/images/b/b6/Hoth_trenches.jpg

Awesome! Love the Hoth battle in Empire strikes back!

Would you guys be doing any maps by chance like a winter map that would resemble hoth, or even Hoth itself?

Was this asked already?

Awesome! Love the Hoth battle in Empire strikes back!

Would you guys be doing any maps by chance like a winter map that would resemble hoth, or even Hoth itself?

Was this asked already?

In the first post under planned assets you'll find all the info you need.

We are planning for 3 "simple" climate maps: Endor, Hoth and Tatooine and a more complex Dantooine map.

Right, totally forgot about that list, sorry but thats great to know, and looking forward to it!

Mcruppert is no longer working on that mod and is likely taking a break from modding. I have talked to him though so I already know how to make the ATAT work like you see in the video.

Oh I get it, thanks for the heads up lol! I must have read my intel out of order. Good luck with the modding!

Announcing the addition of Bugzee to the team!

Bugzee will be doing mostly some organic modelling for us and is currently working on the Imperial Navy TIE fighter pilot as well as the AT-AT driver.