Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Minigun and deagle!

New bunker pack 5 contains a M134 Minigun and a Deagle! Time for the terminator sims! smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Good....do you have a link? Otherwise this thread seems pretty pointless...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Oct. 01 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheers smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

STS_SolidSnake saves the day! biggrin.gif

Its the 3rd time i am downloading the pack just to keep it updated on my ofp version.

And i can't find the bunkers in empty-> objects, where are the bunkers?

If ya got no resistance, then the bunkers will not show up sad.gif that's what happened to me - I didn't see the minigun (I have 1.46)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frugo_PL @ Oct. 01 2002,23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If ya got no resistance, then the bunkers will not show up  sad.gif  that's what happened to me - I didn't see the minigun (I have 1.46)<span id='postcolor'>

oh damn! sad.gif

can gfx707 fix the resistance compatibilty or is it sibbleimpo ?

There should be no excuse for not buying resistance, it's great smile.gif

I want a regular version too, since I do not have Resistance. On the other hand there is a great Ak47 Minigun for OFP (it's called "Gattling"). Get it from   here.

203-AK47_Gatling_Gun-1.jpg

I gotta admit, it really bothers me for people to make a small change and then make me re-deownload the pack.

Is this just a seperate PBO?

If so, could someone email it to me?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ Oct. 02 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I gotta admit, it really bothers me for people to make a small change and then make me re-deownload the pack.

Is this just a seperate PBO?

If so, could someone email it to me?<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed. GFX makes fantastic addons, but he is notorious for adding new stuff after release. I think I ended up downloading his last bunkerpack about 4 or 5 times. confused.gif

Oh well, all I can say is thank goodness for cable internet connections! biggrin.gif

The minigun is great, but I would prefer the sound similar to the dkm bronco's vulcan, that thing sounds great.

I've got a few glitches with the minigun:

The equipment pics don't work properly:

100220028492181.jpg

The sounds are a bit screwy: when the mag runs out it automatically reloads, and the reload noise kills the firing sound.

Also, instead of 4 X 100 rd mags, maybe 1 500 or 1000 round mag would be more realistic.

Now, after all that negativity, I would just like to say the model itself is absolutley awesome! smile.gif

Does anybody know the ammo and weapon names for the mission editor?It didn`t say in the readme.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 02 2002,14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've got a few glitches with the minigun:

The equipment pics don't work properly:

100220028492181.jpg

The sounds are a bit screwy: when the mag runs out it automatically reloads, and the reload noise kills the firing sound.

Also, instead of 4 X 100 rd mags, maybe 1 500 or 1000 round mag would be more realistic.

Now, after all that negativity, I would just like to say the model itself is absolutley awesome!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't do anything about the magazine size, otherwise the barrel rotates really slowly. The rotating parts seem to be dependent on the size of the magazine i.e the smaller the magazine the faster the barrel will rotate

I can't do anything about the sound cutting out either

Can you make a version for 1.46confused.gif Remove some features, just please make a 1.46 version!!!

What are the minigun and deagle units under in the editor?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Oct. 02 2002,23:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What are the minigun and deagle units under in the editor?<span id='postcolor'>

Ok I found out that the minigun should be hh_minigun

and the ammo also hh_minigun.Im not really sure that theyre the right ones because I havent had time to check them.We still need the ammo and weapon names for the Desert Eagle though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ Oct. 03 2002,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Use "desertEagle" and "desertEagleMag" wink.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

How didn´t I come up with that now hmm... biggrin.gif

No but it would be quite helpful if the names would have been in the readme.