laxemann

Suppress by Jokoho482 and LAxemann - An unforgiving player suppression mod

Any chance we get a script version of this? The mod is amazing but my players already have too many mods.

• Like 1

Hey, minor thing, but I'd like to request changing the CBA Settings have the `isGlobal` flag set to true, as right now it means that if a server is left unconfigured, players can simply turn off suppression and other systems.
Of course this could be viewed as a fault of the server owner, but figured I'd mention it.

https://cbateam.github.io/CBA_A3/docs/files/settings/fnc_addSetting-sqf.html

@Freddo3000 no this is how it is Intended. we want the player to be able to change those values and if a server owner wants to force then they need to do so manually.

Would it be possible to add a similar effect to vehicle crews when their vehicle takes a hit? Simulate the concussion and damage.

• Like 3

On 6/16/2020 at 9:09 AM, mjolnir66 said:

Would it be possible to add a similar effect to vehicle crews when their vehicle takes a hit? Simulate the concussion and damage.

I'll leave that to other, vehicle-oriented mods out there. Though you'll already get suppressed when sticking your head out a hatch and get shot upon. 🙂

@laxemann

I have a question about Suppress-version-2.04. I don't see suppression working for explosives, that explodes relatively close to the player.

Why doesn't your mod work for explosives, so it should be or I have personal issue?

At the same time, I saw videos of players on YouTube, where explosives have a suppression effect (blurring the visibility of the irok). I still could not find the name of the mods that do this.

On 5/27/2021 at 3:23 PM, mickeymen said:

@laxemann

I have a question about Suppress-version-2.04. I don't see suppression working for explosives, that explodes relatively close to the player.

Why doesn't your mod work for explosives, so it should be or I have personal issue?

At the same time, I saw videos of players on YouTube, where explosives have a suppression effect (blurring the visibility of the irok). I still could not find the name of the mods that do this.

Suppress is for Bullets only! i think you may talk about Immerse made by LAxemann and Me