m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE CARRIER - OPS

ALiVE =[C A R R I E R - O P S]=

By M4RT14L

51Z7iCJ.jpg

ALiVE =[CARRIER - OPS]= is a 32 player coop mission in which you must complete a variety of random tasks, tasks are selected by three kind of operations and are created dynamically, in a live and persistent scenario, the mission does not have a specific goal but is developed to be a long lasting coop.

F6CTL7j.jpgDeo3ZVi.jpg
gkm9kmX.jpgWa1p5jE.jpg
k2sk1n3.jpgthn6iD4.jpg

Mission Features

Aircraft Spawn You can create aircrafts at flying deck at CENTCOM, (marker on map) you can choose between Planes (Chortles F-35B with CAS or CAP loadouts) or choppers, Choppers and planes have different spawn points, the spawn area must be cleared before creating any other aircraft.

Boat Spawn You can create Zodiac or Speed Boats at Boat Deck (teleport to zone from Cargo Hangar) spawn area must be cleared before creating another boat.

Drone Spawn Commander Assistant can spawn UAV´s from CENTCOM area (marker on map).

Rescue For those who fall into the sea, they may return to Cargo Hangar from rescue buoy (marker on map).

Random Tasks You can access the "Operations Board" from CENTCOM area.

AIR NAVAL OPERATIONS
Designed to be completed by the air crew, with the occasional help of a team with JTAC,

-Destroy Mobile Artillery
-Bomb Depot
-Destroy AA Radar
-Attack convoy
-Close Air Support
-Combat Air Patrol

COASTAL OPERATIONS
Underwater or near shoreline ops. Specifically designed to infiltrate from the sea.

-Clear Sea Mines (Underwater Op.)
-Sabotage SSN Submarine (Underwater Op.)
-Recover UAV Intel
-Pilot CSAR
-Destroy Campsite
-Destroy Mobile Comms
-Destroy Mobile AA
-Attack Outpost

COMBAT OPERATIONS
Combat operations in which must take control of an urban area, against different enemy compositions.

ZEUS

Commander slot is linked as Game master, as such can create structures or spawn allied groups among many other functions, the intention is to represent the logistic support, the editing area is limited to LCAC. Thanks to Nashable for letting me use his fantastic nash_zeus_mhq script.

BIS Revive function.

Virtual Arsenal from Cargo Hangar

ALiVE Combat Support Tool for Artillery, Transport and Close Air Support to use with Laser Designator.

Halo Jump by Pokertour from CENTCOM Area.

*LAST UPDATE v1.2*

-Added Headless Client.

-Fixed respawn at carrier, now you can select over multiple respawn locations.

-Fixed spamming error on RPT.

Created by M4RT14L I appreciate your work,

Shuko, Bon_Inf*, Creobellum, and kylania for their fantastic scripts and everything I learned,
To the ALiVE Team by this amazing tool,
To Chortles for F-35B Lightning II,
To J0nes from ATLAS Mod for his fantastic LHD Plus, very great work!!!
Shuko for his SHK_Pos function,
To Burnes15th for his fantastic LCAC,
Nashable for nash_zeus_mhq, be sure to visit www.playdefiance.com,
Larrow for LAR-fnc_removetasks,
Valixx and kylania for his work scripting Random Objectives,
pokertour for =ATM= Airdrop,
The fantastic community of BIS Forums that no cease to work to improve ArmA III

Addon Requirements

*For All Versions

ALiVE By ALiVE Dev. Team,
ATLAS Mod LHD Plus By J0nes,
Burnes LCAC By Burnes15th,
CBA_A3 By the CBA Team,
F-35B Lightning II By Chortles,
Task Force Arrowhead Radio By [TF] Nkey.

*For ACE3 version

ACE3 By ace3 team.

Download from ArmaHolic ALiVE =[CARRIER - OPS]= v1.2 (ACE3 - Vanilla)

Hope enjoy it Greets and thanks.

Edited by m4rt14l

You had me at "Carrier Ops" :D

I was looking from long time for someone to create a dynamic scenario with the HQ being a Carrier. Great !!! Looking forward to this ;)

I was looking from long time for someone to create a dynamic scenario with the HQ being a Carrier. Great !!! Looking forward to this ;)

I couldn't agree more, been playing it on my Dedi-Server and works great.

Merry Christmas!

I couldn't agree more, been playing it on my Dedi-Server and works great.

Merry Christmas!

Many thanks!!!, hope enjoy it.

Awesome mission. My unit really enjoyed it. Are there any plans for a future update with agm?
An AGM Version rather than scroll wheel medical would make this mission perfect.

Yes, I think the same, in fact my intention was to create AGM and CSE versions, but LHD Plus combined with AGM or CSE causes server crashes, I hope further on correct this problem.

Greets and thanks.

Would you have a problem with someone attempting to make an AGM version of this mission?

That is, but it was a problem with the my server config, i finished an AGM version and works fine, as soon as I can I will make a new download package with AGM and CSE versions included.

Greets and thanks.

Changed Download package, AGM, CSE and Vanilla versions included.

Hope enjoy it Greets and thanks.

This looks spectacular! Downloading now to have a look at it. :D

Cheers

M4RT14L,

My first impressions are WOW! I was gobsmacked when the mission loaded. I'm also using the AGM version. The photo-ops around the carrier are unbelievable. Thank you for an excellent mission!

:bounce3:

Thanks for the AGM Version, 10/10 would recommend this Mission.
M4RT14L,

My first impressions are WOW! I was gobsmacked when the mission loaded. I'm also using the AGM version. The photo-ops around the carrier are unbelievable. Thank you for an excellent mission!

:bounce3:

Many thanks!!!

I know the mission is Carrier based, but I died to it no less than EIGHT times tonight during a game session with friends! :P Is there any way you could allow the FSB as an alternate spawn-area, with the same functions available (aside from boat-stuff) from the base there as you can on the ship? The damn carrier causing damage made things very frustrating, though understandably unavoidable due to ArmA being ARmA.

I know the mission is Carrier based, but I died to it no less than EIGHT times tonight during a game session with friends! :P Is there any way you could allow the FSB as an alternate spawn-area, with the same functions available (aside from boat-stuff) from the base there as you can on the ship? The damn carrier causing damage made things very frustrating, though understandably unavoidable due to ArmA being ARmA.

Hi Nerdwing,

Sorry but It is not possible create a alternative Respawn, my intention was to be a choice between several respawn points, but by placing respawn at height this does not work properly, and when you select respawn at carrier it will do under the ship.

Greets.

Great mission! :)

One thing in the AGM ver: The Combat Support Module in Alive is not showing up.

In the Vanilla ver it's working fine (equipped with a LaserDesignator).

Is it a bug? Or am I missing something?

Will have to try this out! (when the Mrs lets my chains off)

Looks like a great, original, imaginative use of ALiVE.

Great mission! :)

One thing in the AGM ver: The Combat Support Module in Alive is not showing up.

In the Vanilla ver it's working fine (equipped with a LaserDesignator).

Is it a bug? Or am I missing something?

ALiVE Combat Support Module work with the ALiVE Tablet item in Both AGM and CSE version.

Will have to try this out! (when the Mrs lets my chains off)

Looks like a great, original, imaginative use of ALiVE.

Greets.

Hi Nerdwing,

Sorry but It is not possible create a alternative Respawn, my intention was to be a choice between several respawn points, but by placing respawn at height this does not work properly, and when you select respawn at carrier it will do under the ship.

Greets.

How are you doing this in the mission? Setting the respawn marker at deck height in init.sqf? I seem to remember a way to get around this problem (from Xeno's A2 mission Longest Day). Perhaps a trigger that checks to see if anyone is under the ship and setPosAtl them to deck height? Or what about using 2 respawn markers and only setPos on the carrier one? Perhaps you've tried all this before in which case ignore me :p

Anyway great mission!!

How are you doing this in the mission? Setting the respawn marker at deck height in init.sqf? I seem to remember a way to get around this problem (from Xeno's A2 mission Longest Day). Perhaps a trigger that checks to see if anyone is under the ship and setPosAtl them to deck height? Or what about using 2 respawn markers and only setPos on the carrier one? Perhaps you've tried all this before in which case ignore me :p

Anyway great mission!!

Hi SavageCDN,

Yes, height of respawn marker is set in init.sqf, but I have not tried placing a trigger to move players under the ship to deck height, and yes, I tried the second option but not work.

Many thanks, all of your ideas are so good:)

Many thanks, all of your ideas are so good:)

May I quote you on this? My wife seems to disagree... ;)

May I quote you on this? My wife seems to disagree... ;)

:D:DMy wife thinks the same about me and rightly so... "To Wives and Sweethearts! may they never meet!!!" -Jack Aubrey the Master and Commander-

Otherwise, I have no clear idea of how to create the trigger, I think maybe players continuously moved to the respawn position?

Greets and thanks!!!

Can anyone help me how to setup player respawn next to squad in battle

Can anyone help me how to setup player respawn next to squad in battle

In description.ext

respawn = 4;

But this will give you problems in this mission, because all players will spawn in their group, and may not make respawn on the LHD.

as far as I know can not be create different respawn points for groups, only for sides.

otherwise, ALiVE has a Multispawn function takes respawned players to his squad, but not really know how it works.

Greets!!!