Sign in to follow this  
SgS_Sarge

[SP Campaign] Deliverance

Hi. Option skip intro is already in there. Right after rasist warning. But maybe is there problem with stringtable? What language you have set on in game?

Hum, didn't notice it then, wasn't as obvious as in part one ahah. I play in French.

Edited by Wiki

So, I've run tests: if my game is in french, nothing shows up: tasks, briefing, dialogs, etc...

if the game is in english, they do appear.

SO, please, is it possible to have them show up even if not in english? I think it worked for part 1.

And do you confirm it's just a campaign of 2 missions?

Thanks

I just upload fixed version of deliverance part 2 on steam. There was bug with missing subtitles in French and Spanish version. (empty lines in stringtable). Yes this is campaign of 2 missions.

Ok, Thanks. I'll test it asap. Too bad it's not longer, your missions/campaigns have always been really good!

Any plan on making a NATO campaign?

Good designed campaign. It looks like costing quite some of your time. I'm gonna vote it for MANW.

And an english dubbing is quite necessary for improving the popularity.

Thanks man. Next time I focus on that... If there will be some "next time" :)

The campaign won't show up in my game.

I tried placing it in both "Campaigns" and "Missions" folder but to no avail.

I downloaded it from the non steam link.

First impression is VERY nice! But.. is it because of the update to 1.38 that the fatigue is broken? I don't get tired. Also, I don't see my teammates on the map (first mission) and St Hud is not working. Is this intentional? I'm playing the non steam version.

Hey Sarge, very nice campaign from what I've played so far. Voice acting seems reasonable (as far as I can tell), mission events and dialogue are very professional.

I'm not really a fan of changing core parts of the game (such as disabling endurance, recovering health, invincible AI etc) but it can lead to better storytelling.

I'm using 1.40 RC, and have become stuck at one part of the mission:

At the stage where my team is attempting to ambush and steal a vehicle, the red offroad never starts moving. From my position, I can see it with the driver and one passenger on board, but it never moves.

Behind me, the yellow offroad stops just within sight, and it looks like the technical is trying to get past it but can't due to poor AI driving skills.

deliverance%20ambush%20bug.png

Hi. I know about this bug. In separate part 1 was this bug fixed before. In whole campaign is not, because I´m not sure if I can update campaign before contest will be closed. But I hope it will be in few next days so you can wait on incoming update or you can download separate part one and two on steam in my workshop.

Got a few silly questions.

- Is this set in 2033 or 2035? The briefing to Part 1 mentioned 2033, but the opening mentioned 2035. I imagine the former, because the game is not set during the timeframe of Bohemia's campaign with NATO/AAF vs CSAT. This seems to be dealing with local terrorists.

- Loving Part 1 so far, but I think I'm stuck. I'm up to the part where I have to scout from a hill...but I have no binoculars. Was I supposed to find them or take them from a truck? I'm playing the combined version on Steam.

This makes anyone else's missions look like gargabe. Wish I could see more.

i am having trouble killing the 3rd guy on the quad with a sniper :j:

This is a great campaign - played through it and although at first I thought the idea was a bit unusual, I came round to really liking it - although the large treks on foot sometimes is a killer when you are fatigued.

I feel like the story of it and why the whole situation on Altis is immature. I'm not sure if your basing this off of the original campaign background or making up your own thing. I just think it's kinda silly to have a war just over "race" but then go kill people because they are not tolerant or have the same views as you. But other than that it's a well-done set up.

I just think it's kinda silly to have a war just over "race" but then go kill people because they are not tolerant or have the same views as you.

SG9rpAY3ITc

Yeah, the actual writing was cheesy, and the translations awkward, but the idea itself isn't too far off from reality, especially since the rise of Golden Dawn in Greece.

Sign in to follow this